imam abu hanifa rh and imam malik rh reject mawlid

Abdullah ibn Mubarak rahimullah said:

Imam Abu Hanifa visited Madinah 12th Rabi' al-Awwal and I saw Abu Hanifa ditributing drinks to the children of madinah and telling them to rejoice as it is the day of RasoolAllah SallAllahu Alayhi WaAlihi WaSallam was sent to us. Imam Malik RadiAllhu Anh saw Abu Hanifa as he was doing this, so he called him over and said: O Abu Hanifa, Whosoever introduces into Islaam an innovation, and holds it to be something good, has indeed alleged that Muhammad (sallalahu ‘alayhe wa sallam) has betrayed the message. Read the saying of Allaah – the Most Blessed, the Most High,

الْيَوْمَ أَكْمَلْتُ لَكُمْ دِينَكُمْ وَأَتْمَمْتُ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعْمَتِي وَرَضِيتُ لَكُمُ الإِسْلاَمَ دِينًا
This day, I have perfected your religion for you, completed My Favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islâm as your religion. (Al-Ma’idah 5:3)

So that which was not part of the Religion at that time, cannot be part of the Religion today. And the last part of this Ummah cannot be rectified, except by that which rectified its first part.”

Upon hearing this Abu Hanifa weeped, and said: By Allah you have spoken the Truth, O Malik. By Allah you have spoken the Truth, O Malik!

And walked away repeating the statement of Malik, that which was not part of the Religion at that time, cannot be part of the Religion today)

The above narration with the addition cannot be found in the following references:
Imam Shaybani in Hadaiq al-Anwar vol 1 pg 130, Ibn Rajab al-Hanbali in Jami al-Ulm wa al-Hikm vol 1 pg 223 RadiAllahu Anhum

The above narration with the addition cannot be found in the following references:

erm...

let me get this straight...

So you post something that didn't happen as an attack on the event?

the quote is saying that Imam Abu Hanifa was not admonished and he did not walk away weeping, as that cannot be found to haeve happened in those sources...

Do you even understand what you posted?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:

erm...

let me get this straight...

So you post something that didn't happen as an attack on the event?

the quote is saying that Imam Abu Hanifa was not admonished and he did not walk away weeping, as that cannot be found to haeve happened in those sources...

Do you even understand what you posted?

if you check this link youll know why it says that and what it is actually refering to it wouldve been better if you didnt mention it because it is based on a discussion where another typical sufi cut and paste so the brother then put the full quote on stating this above is what it really says not the hafl part the sufi quoted dont believe me check the link which will further show how low you sufi can go with your lies fabrication

you cut and paste and then blame others for being cut and pasters.

I cant see where that discussion took place on these forums, I cannot see where anyone brought up anything of relevance,so I fail to see the relevance of what you have posted. The discussion on the other forums also states that it cannot be found... so I fail to see your point.

Moving on,

Giving food to people is sunnah. People used to share sweet food as celebration. Nothing harmful in that.

Celebrating and proclaiming the favours andmercies from our lord is a command in the qur'an.

The prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) was both a favour and a mercy upon us all.

1+1 = 2

Or if that is not enough, there is a hadith where one sahabah started to do a good thing (give charity) and others copied, the prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) approved and said the first person who started the new trend would be rewarded for all the followers too.

So if one person did something good and another copied, that is approved by the Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) himself. Actually its more, Muslims are meant to compete in goodness.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

I don't think you even read what you posted, you just thought it looked like an attack on something other Muslims do and gleefully cut and pasted it without realising that the end says that the above is not actually in the books.

btw, im going to ban you in a bit.

hey megafool look at the link and it will make eveything clear or have you gone so blind even the links that contain the truth you can no longer see it if your lacinjg money so much ask me i'll give you money to have a eye test and i'll even pay for the glasses specsavers its buy one get one free at the moment

you think i care if you ban me from this circus filled with circus clowns

Does the end of your quote in the first post more or less say "the above didnt actually happen"?

Why did the prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) fast on mondays?

why do people on hajj on an annual basis go from saffah ro marwah?

abulabbasassaffah wrote:

you seem to come back often enough to suggest it does.

It's like you want a mental duel every few months.

You wrote:
abulabbasassaffah wrote:

you seem to come back often enough to suggest it does.

It's like you want a mental duel every few months.

i just come here to do my bit for the sake of allah for the new members who innocently come to this place of deciet and lies as imam shafi said anyone who hangs out with sufis for a specific number of days they will be ruined

I like how you call others liars and then misrepresent the views of Imam shafi'i in the same breathe.

Did you actually read and understand what you cut and paste in the original post where the ending more or less states "the above events are a figment of someones imagination"?

You wrote:
I like how you call others liars and then misrepresent the views of Imam shafi'i in the same breathe.

Did you actually read and understand what you cut and paste in the original post where the ending more or less states "the above events are a figment of someones imagination"?

this coming from the guy who openly rejects quotes from the scholars and openly rejects hadith

muhamamd saw says do taraweeh and you say it is bidah like you did with the nawfal salah, where muhamamd saw said do this and you call it bidah

same pattern

I do not reject the Qur'an and sunnah.

I decide not to reject that Caliph Umar (ra) called the taravih jama'ah bid'ah. I also decide not to reject that he considered it a good thing.

I do not reject that the prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) stated he Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) fasted on mondays as that was the day he was born.

I dont see how I can avoid banning you. you are just a nuisance out for an argument.

Topic locked