7/7

i dont know whther this topic has been opened up before or anything (i really cant be bothered to check thru all the pages) but i was just wondering...who really thinks that it was the muslims who attacked london on 7/7 cos i have got evidence that it wasnt...

1) if they had been suicide bombers then why werent the bombs attached to themselves and they were in backpacks?? hmmm...
2) the four men bought return tickets on the train.
3)they lied about hasib hussains real age ...hes not 18 hes only 16

there is more but i cant remember....
check out ...[u] for more info..

~Become who you were born to be~

return tickets can be cheaper than one way...

...Blame the public services for that!

Maybe the bombers thought the bombs were timed? they press the trigger, walk away. Ten minutes later kablam! But the masterminds did not want to be traced, so these just went of straight away...

My questions are more serious. I have asked these before.

6 months. No charges. No Arrests. No suspects. And TB was adamant not to have a public enquiry. wahtgowaan?

Did the security serivces have an inkling about what was happening?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

got no idea...but what i do know is that muslims in britain need to know that it is not islamic to go bombing innocent people up so it wasnt muslims who did the bombings...it wasnt them who blew up the twin towers either. think about it...if a plane hits a building like that it wont just all collapse like that! and isnt it a coincedence that it was filmed while the plane was going into the buildings?!? there is actually articles saying that 5 israelis were arrested for filming it and cheering on top of some roof....

Its against Islam to steal. Many muslims do so.

Its haraam to take drugs. Many do so.

It is hard to accept that muslims con do acts that are so reprehensible.

But at the same time we have to channel our energy. I was not surprised the attacks happened.

Before to elections everyone focussed their anger by working through democracy. 35% of the british population effectively rubber stamped the decision that lead to the murder of countless muslims. Now there was no way to channel your anger.

I remember talking to 'Ed saying democracy is a fad. Or something on those lines.

To the masterminds it was a part of war. To trhe bombers it was revenge. Revenge can never justified. It always is an over reaction.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

dont u think mr admin that it is a coincedence that the 9/11 incident happened after bush won the elections and 7/7 happened after london won the olympic bid? look i dont believe it was muslims. there isnt enough evidence that it was dont u see that this is all a big hoax?? [url] --> just check it out there...

No evidence has been presented to the public.

Tony Blair refused the enquiry. I have read the conspiracy theories. They are all good, but do not take into account the 'video'.

okay Lol

Also, bin Laden and al-Zwahiri don't incite non-Muslims to carry out terrorism against the 'kuffar'. They direct their instructions to Muslims.

bin laden worked for the CIA

...that's not academically useful information

do u really think so? hmmm...

-Become who you were born to be-

The thing is are the two linked in any way? there is no evidence apart from both coinciding to be at the same time...

which means maybe the police could have prevented it... but had problems because of their exercise?

i have no idea although i do still believe that 7/7 was no way by muslims and that it was set up by some group or the government...there are alot of things we do still not yet know.

-Become who you were born to be-

"-StRiDeR-" wrote:
i have no idea although i do still believe that 7/7 was no way by muslims and that it was set up by some group or the government...there are alot of things we do still not yet know.

there are a lot of things we will never know ...until the Day of Judgement. so there's no point banging ur head over them. go forward with what u know, not with conspiracy theories - they dont help anybody, least of all the muslims in europe.

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]