New Member

I am chacha, hope u dikra's don't mind chacha coming here. Can't say chacha is youth but chachi thinks shes still 20 with henna on her hands and still a bride.

Just want to talk to young ladkas and ladkis and see how world is going. chacha loves jokes so please send if you know, that will bring chachas pressure down too.

Salam.
chacha

Wa alaikum as salam Biggrin i don't have any chachas so ..... Biggrin

Lets reunite the ummah under one flag LA ILAHA IL ALLAH MUHAMMADUR RASULULLAH

Foysol89 wrote:
Wa alaikum as salam Biggrin i don't have any chachas so ..... Biggrin

dude..chachas?????

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

dad's bro. dude!!! even I KNOW that!!

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Im confused...I thought the NAME was chacha and tht he/she wanted JOKES, not chachas! what language is tht anyways? the third person throws me off Sad

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

chacha means uncle. so he's calling himself uncle.

like "uncle wants this; uncle wants that" you could either see it as someone who thinks too much of themselves and sotalkin third person. or someone who doesnt know english properly.

i have NOT the sightest idea what ladkis is. im guessing kids or something.

apart from that. what are you talking about?

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

ladkas = boys
ladkis = girls

punjabi.

dikra = son

farsi but also commonly used in gujrati (google's my friend)

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

thankkkkkk yooooouuuuu

so what does members make of this new member?

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Foysol89 wrote:
Wa alaikum as salam Biggrin i don't have any chachas so ..... Biggrin

Bol dikra bol, dont worry I am like your chacha, seems he has hard time speaking up, a shy boy.

Lilly wrote:
thankkkkkk yooooouuuuu

so what does members make of this new member?

Can make me some aloo fry, very nice with kitchri, chachi makes very nice.

deleted

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Lilly wrote:
i say spammer or ripper.

...

Lets reunite the ummah under one flag LA ILAHA IL ALLAH MUHAMMADUR RASULULLAH

Foysol89 wrote:
i don't have any chachas so ..... Biggrin

Lol

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

chacha wrote:
Foysol89 wrote:
Wa alaikum as salam Biggrin i don't have any chachas so ..... Biggrin

Bol dikra bol, dont worry I am like your chacha, seems he has hard time speaking up, a shy boy.

Lol

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

bilan wrote:
chacha wrote:
Foysol89 wrote:
Wa alaikum as salam Biggrin i don't have any chachas so ..... Biggrin

Bol dikra bol, dont worry I am like your chacha, seems he has hard time speaking up, a shy boy.

Lol

What you laughing at???

Lets reunite the ummah under one flag LA ILAHA IL ALLAH MUHAMMADUR RASULULLAH

Foysol89 wrote:
bilan wrote:
chacha wrote:
Foysol89 wrote:
Wa alaikum as salam Biggrin i don't have any chachas so ..... Biggrin

Bol dikra bol, dont worry I am like your chacha, seems he has hard time speaking up, a shy boy.

Lol

What you laughing at???

yeah! nothin's funny here!

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

r u guys kidding me? 'seems he has hard time speaking up, a shy boy'?????!
and whats with u 2 replying right after each other on the SECOND topic? Is there more to Jim Bob than just Suhail??? lol! Blum 3

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

we're just cool like. and. unfortunatly i have no idea whatcha talking about.

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Lilly wrote:
we're just cool like. and. unfortunatly i have no idea whatcha talking about.

dnt make me rollus eyus u Blum 3

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

Foysol89 wrote:
Lilly wrote:
i say spammer or ripper.

...

Dhikra logh aaj, kaal, manne spammer banawi diddo, awahe to manne yah ti jawoon parhe. Kabbar ni kale biju hoo hoo kaihe. Allah raham kare. Chachi ni waat ni hamri, dikra log magaj ne hilawi detha che.

chacha wrote:
Foysol89 wrote:
Lilly wrote:
i say spammer or ripper.

...

Dhikra logh aaj, kaal, manne spammer banawi diddo, awahe to manne yah ti jawoon parhe. Kabbar ni kale biju hoo hoo kaihe. Allah raham kare. Chachi ni waat ni hamri, dikra log magaj ne hilawi detha che.

In English???

Lets reunite the ummah under one flag LA ILAHA IL ALLAH MUHAMMADUR RASULULLAH

Foysol89 wrote:
chacha wrote:
Foysol89 wrote:
Lilly wrote:
i say spammer or ripper.

...

Dhikra logh aaj, kaal, manne spammer banawi diddo, awahe to manne yah ti jawoon parhe. Kabbar ni kale biju hoo hoo kaihe. Allah raham kare. Chachi ni waat ni hamri, dikra log magaj ne hilawi detha che.

In English???

+1

i just "read the first few words" but after around "spammer" i started scrolling down.

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

chacha? chachi? --hmm. i know some jokes my friend does actually there quite good.. i forgot them tho.. - young ladkas and ladkis ..hahahhahaha the world is ruined we are doomed.. muahaahhaha -- i can say that the young generation, (teens) even tho the 'youth' is 15-25 or whatever, is set up for failure we are longer intellectual independent good citizens we are crazy rockers.. that only know how to be loud and start fights..okaay sorry for the generalisation...but its whats going on. so i have to say it. -- okaaaaaaay its what i think.. my opinoun lets not be biased. hey. so your a chacha? hahahahha erm not that its funny your a uncle? thats what chacha means right? and chachi means aunty?

omeegad noone said that for me! im neww and noone said what do we make of this new member! -- thats sad real sad. im tryna think of the zimbabwean slang word for sad but i cant think of it right now... damn... i waana have something like i dunno..- LolBiggrinSmile ahhm how come i dont got a nickname? - man. wackeroonies. oh

takicha wrote:
omeegad noone said that for me! im neww and noone said what do we make of this new member! -- thats sad real sad. im tryna think of the zimbabwean slang word for sad but i cant think of it right now... damn... i waana have something like i dunno..- LolBiggrinSmile ahhm how come i dont got a nickname? - man. wackeroonies. oh

You never introduced yourself! go and introduce yourself in the new members thread Biggrin

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

chacha wrote:

Dhikra logh aaj, kaal, manne spammer banawi diddo, awahe to manne yah ti jawoon parhe. Kabbar ni kale biju hoo hoo kaihe. Allah raham kare. Chachi ni waat ni hamri, dikra log magaj ne hilawi detha che.

Okay let me try translating this...

Kid people today, tomorrow, making me a spammer, something hey can I have icecream.
Do you want a tappar ho ho you'll get one. May Allah have mercy. Something about my chachi and us. children, people want to give us something.

Boooyaaaaa! I translated it. Woohooo, and I dont speak this personages language. Biggrin
*Chuffed*

There's a new members thread? Cool, I shall now go trotting off.

 

Come to think of it i never introduced myself on here. I just waltzed in and took over, anyway you guys know me by now.

Lets reunite the ummah under one flag LA ILAHA IL ALLAH MUHAMMADUR RASULULLAH

Foysol89 wrote:
Come to think of it i never introduced myself on here. I just waltzed in and took over, anyway you guys know me by now.

lol! dont u remember when I re-introduced myself??? so much fun lol! Blum 3

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

Foysol89 wrote:
Come to think of it i never introduced myself on here. I just waltzed in and took over, anyway you guys know me by now.

that. is. better.

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Hater. Blum 3

Lets reunite the ummah under one flag LA ILAHA IL ALLAH MUHAMMADUR RASULULLAH

Foysol89 wrote:
Hater. Blum 3

meh how can the word of an outcast affect me?

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Log in or register to post comments