Ayatollah may convert Prince William

Some members of the British Royal Family may convert to Islam.

British Military expert who converted to Islam is now teaching Prince William.

It is feared that "The RAF Ayatollah" may be able to influence the future King of England and convince him to become a Muslim.

America is worried.

Here is the explosive article in the top U.S. Magazine the AMERICAN THINKER.

The Ayatollah in the RAF

Academic university head is Muslim convert.

7 August 2011

Dr Joel Hayward, the head of the Royal Air Force pilot training college is a convert to Islam.

Prince William is being given flying lessons by Dr Hayward.

Ayatollah Malik

You are a real joker man,

Why would anyone want to be a shia for?

My English is not very good

lollywood wrote:
Ayatollah Malik

Lol !! Ahahaha! SI! you need a new name, for your new personality. (and NOT Lollywood)..what about...YoungBlood? i like that. or something..coz i think you've got potential, and you're a good kid.

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Lilly wrote:
lollywood wrote:
Ayatollah Malik

Lol !! Ahahaha! SI! you need a new name, for your new personality. (and NOT Lollywood)..what about...YoungBlood? i like that. or something..coz i think you've got potential, and you're a good kid.

Why don't you like Lollywood

I was always a good kid but just a bit confused that's all

Ayatollah Malik Tomorrow

The Queen of England coverts to Shia

The day after that the whole of England

Lollywood sounds stupid, and on the same line as "StopIncest" it only focuses on one side of your personality. thats not good, especially when you change your mind or you stop talking about that particular topic.

you need something that represents a whole of you, or something that isnt focused on just one aspect of what you think.

Lilly wrote:
Lollywood sounds stupid, and on the same line as "StopIncest" it only focuses on one side of your personality. thats not good, especially when you change your mind or you stop talking about that particular topic.

you need something that represents a whole of you, or something that isnt focused on just one aspect of what you think.

Then how about CRAZY JATT that sums things up pretty well

whats jatt?

and crazy is boring

no i dont like jat. because its not good to be too focused on your ancestors and ancestry.

boring crazy.. hahaha! maybe somethign a litle bit more original, or specific to you?

Lilly wrote:
no i dont like jat. because its not good to be too focused on your ancestors and ancestry

Sad
we are still the same people just Sunni Muslims

Lilly wrote:

boring crazy.. hahaha! maybe somethign a litle bit more original, or specific to you?

Its a hard one to think of

lollywood wrote:
Lilly wrote:
no i dont like jat. because its not good to be too focused on your ancestors and ancestry

Sad

i didnt mean to make you sad. and i dont understnad what you mean "just sunni muslims". we're all muslims. thats why i dont want you to take up the jat, because thats an ethnic thing. the whole "they were hindus before and became muslim/sikh". how does that influence you in your daily life? in your life as a Muslim Boy? how does it? does it?

Lilly wrote:
lollywood wrote:
Lilly wrote:

Sad

i didnt mean to make you sad. and i dont understnad what you mean "just sunni muslims". we're all muslims. thats why i dont want you to take up the jat, because thats an ethnic thing. the whole "they were hindus before and became muslim/sikh". how does that influence you in your daily life? in your life as a Muslim Boy? how does it? does it?

By just Sunni Muslim I meant we still are "pure Jatt" we still follow some of there cultures in our daily lives and have done for ages the only main difference is that they are still Hindu's and Sikh living in ignorance and the Hindu’s of that caste still drink cow P and our Hindu and Sikh ancestors of the same caste saw the light of Islam and in the SUNNI school of thought and converted, so all in all we are like them in every way but we are just Sunni Muslims of that caste

It would be wrong to say that just because we are Sunni Muslims we no longer belong to that caste

Please read about the Gotra system and then you will understand what I mean

lollywood wrote:
Lilly wrote:
lollywood wrote:
Lilly wrote:

Sad

By just Sunni Muslim I meant we still are "pure Jatt" we still follow some of there cultures in our daily lives and have done for ages the only main difference is that they are still Hindu's and Sikh living in ignorance and the Hindu’s of that caste still drink cow P and our Hindu and Sikh ancestors of the same caste saw the light of Islam and in the SUNNI school of thought and converted, so all in all we are like them in every way but we are just Sunni Muslims of that caste

It would be wrong to say that just because we are Sunni Muslims we no longer belong to that caste

Please read about the Gotra system and then you will understand what I mean

Kinda like how I don't really like to recognise Nationhood or support the queen identify myself as such, but still have to have UK passport

Don't just do something! Stand there.

Ya'qub wrote:

Kinda like how I don't really like to recognise Nationhood or support the queen identify myself as such, but still have to have UK passport

You've made a point there boy Smile