Do you like living in England?

Muslim Rebel —

poll

Do you like living in England?

Yes
81% (13 votes)
No
13% (2 votes)
I dont live there
6% (1 vote)
Total votes: 16
CAPTCHA
Solve this simple math problem and enter the result. E.g. for 1+3, enter 4.
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Forum

You — Sun, 22 May 2011 - 20:19

Yes.


We are allowed to practice our faith freely, there are jobs and employment available to us, ample opportunities for education ad a system of justice too.


What's not to like?


HarajukuDoll — Sun, 22 May 2011 - 22:28

I like this place (well London), I'm a city person. I dont want to be the vicitm of those wierd psycho people who grab you when you're in the middle of nowhere and torture you. BUT sometimes I get waaay too claustrophobic in this country, and I need to run around in the wild. :D. Like jungle wiiild. And yup, the weather's mood swings sucks. Pft.


Bilan — Sun, 22 May 2011 - 22:34

The English weather gives a whoooole new meaning to the song #You are my sunshine, my only sunshine..you make me haaaappy! When skies are grey...# yada, yada, yada...


So yh, long live the Queen and all that :p 😃


LookingToSee — Sun, 22 May 2011 - 23:06

[quote=bilan]The English weather gives a whoooole new meaning to the song #You are my sunshine, my only sunshine..you make me haaaappy! When skies are grey...# yada, yada, yada...


So yh, long live the Queen and all that :p :D[/quote]


yada yada yada? (im not gona ask...)


anyway,


i love the british weather. so "unique and special" ya cant help but louve iit.


MuslimSister — Mon, 23 May 2011 - 08:17

I used to love London - however, after living abroad for almost 2years now. I have really become critical of the West. I would encourage people to re-locate esp if they have British qualifications. The quality of life away from the UK is so much nicer.


Bijou — Tue, 24 May 2011 - 19:36

[quote=MuslimSister]I used to love London - however, after living abroad for almost 2years now. I have really become critical of the West. I would encourage people to re-locate esp if they have British qualifications. The quality of life away from the UK is so much nicer.[/quote]


Where do you live again ?


I don't like living here 🙁 but that said I think it's not all that bad compared to other places... I plan to move to Mauritius inshAllah 🙂