Jewish flotilla to break Gaza siege

German Jewish group prepares flotilla to protest Israel's blockade on Gaza. 'Activists frightened, but not by Hamas,' member of organization says

The German-Jewish organization Jewish Voice for Peace in the Middle East is preparing a Jewish flotilla to the Gaza Strip. "We intend to leave around July," a member of the organization, Kate Leitrer, said to Ynet. "We have one small craft so far, in which there will be between 12 and 16 people, mostly Jews."

Leitrer, herself Jewish, said there was great interest in joining. "Getting another boat means more expenses, and we're discussing this possibility," she said. "Because of limited space, there will be school equipment, candy, and mainly musical equipment, and there'll be musicians aboard who'll teach the children of Gaza. They need to see that Jews are not what how they are drawn in their eyes."

Read more @

Think that is amazing. It's whats needed if we as muslims don't like the way we are sometimes labeled then I doubt the jews do either & they too are human. I think its an admirable thing to be doing. I think it's amazing to see the global community uniting on this cause.

Yup, a common bond in humanity that is allowing some to see the injustice of the situation.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

a common bond in humanity that is allowing some to see the injustice of the situation is admirable.

yes, and courageous too. Some are already calling them traitors and I am sure there would be many others who are uncomfortable with what happens in Israel but lacking in the courage to speak out.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

the ones who do have the courage to speak out right now are earning respect globaly because this issue is so like right now atm.