I read this off a website and wanted to get other people's opinion.
1. We believe in Allaah and in His Names and Attributes, as they were mentioned in the Book of Allaah and in the Sunnah of the messenger of Allaah, without tahreef (distortion, nor ta'weel (fiqurative interpretation ), nor tamtheel (likening) ,nor tashbeeh ( resemblance), nor ta'teel (denial).
2. We love the Companions of the Messenger of Allaah, and we hate those who speak againest them. We believe that to speak ill of them is to speak ill of the Religion, because they are the ones who conveyed it to us. And we love the Family of the Prophet with love that is permitted by the Sharee'ah.
3. We love the People of hadeeth and all of the Salaf of the Ummah from Ahlus-Sunnah.
4. We despise 'ilmul-kalaam (knowledge of theological rhetoric), and we view it to be from amongst the greatest reasons for the division in the Ummah.
5. We do not accept anything from the books of fiqh (jurisprudence), nor from the books of tafseer (explanation of the Qur'aan), nor from the ancient stories, nor from the Seerah (biography) of the Prophet, except that which has been confirmed from Allaah or from His Messenger. We do not mean that we have rejected them, nor do we claim that we are not in need of them. rather we benefit from the discoveries of our Scholars and the jurists and other then them. However, we do not accept a ruling, except with an authentic proof.
6. We do not write in our books, nor do we cover in our lessons, nor do we give sermons with anything except the Qur'aan, or the autehentic and authoritive hadeeth. And we detest what emanates from the many books and admonishers in terms of false stories and weak and fabricated ahaadeeth.
7. We do not perform takfeer upon any Muslim due to any sin, except Shirk with Allaah, or the abandonment of Prayer, or apostasy.We seek refuge in Allaah from that.
8. We believe that the Qur'aan is the Speech of Allaah, it is not created.
9. We hold that our obligation is to co-operate with the group that traverses the methodology of the book and the Sunnah, and what the Salaf of the Ummah were upon; in terms of calling to Allaah the Glorified, and being sincere in worship of Him, and warning from Shirk, innovations, and disobedience, and to advise all of the groups that oppose this. 'So cooperating upon righteousness and piety (taqwaa) and mutual advising necessitates warning againest evil and not co-operating with the wicked."'
10. We do not deem it correct to revolt againest the Muslim rulers as long as they are Muslims, nor do we feel that revolutions bring about reconciliation. Rather, they corrupt the community.
11. We hold that this multiplicity of present day parties is a reason for the division of the Muslims and their weakness. So therefore we set about 'freeing the minds from the fetters of blind-following and the darkness of sectarianism and part spirit.'
12. We restrict our understanding of the Book of Allaah and of the Sunnah of the Messenger of Allaah to the understanding of the Salaf of the Ummah from the scholars of hadeeth.,not the blind-followers of their individuals. Rather, we take the truth from wherever it comes. And we knowthat there are those who claim Salafiyyah, yet Salafiyyah is free from them, since they bring to the society what Allaah has prohibited. We believe in cultivating the young generation upon this Islaam, purified from all that we have mentioned, giving to them a correct Islaamic education from the start~ without any influence from the disbelieving western education.
13. We believe that politics is a part of the Religion, and those who try to separate Religion from politics are only attempting to destroy the Religion and to spread chaos.
14. We believe there will be no honour or victory for the Muslims until they return to the Book of Allaah and to the Sunnah of the Messenger of Allaah.
15. We oppose those who divide the Religion into trivialities and important issues. And we know that this is destructive da'wah.
16. We oppose those who put down the knowledge of the Sunnah, and say that this is not the time for it. Likewise, we oppose those who put down acting upon the Sunnah of the Messenger of Allaah.
17. Our da'wah and 'aqeedah is more beloved to us than our own selves, our wealth and our offspring. So we are not prepared to part with it for gold, nor silver. We say this so that no one may habe hope in buying out our da'wah, nor should he think that is possible for him to purchase it from us for deenaar or dirham.
18. We love the present day Scholars of the Sunnah and hope to benefit from them and regret the passing away of many of them
19. We do not accept a fatwaa except from the Book of Allaah and the Sunnah of the Messenger of Allaah.