Ayatollah allows raping prisoners "as long as the prisoner does not enjoy it" 0_o

ok, dodgy news source alert, but if this is true in any way shape or form...

I was just going to post an excerpt, but I could not decide which bit should be quoted as its all... well... read it if you want to.

Ahmadinejad's Imam: Islam Allows Raping, Torturing Prisoners

(IsraelNN.com) A highly influential Shi'a religious leader, with whom Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad regularly consults, apparently told followers last month that coercion by means of rape, torture and drugs is acceptable against all opponents of the Islamic regime.

Warning: The imam's question-and-answer session, partially reproduced here, contains disturbing descriptions of the sanctioned brutality.

In the wake of a series of publications worldwide regarding the rape and torture of dissident prisoners in Iran's jails, supporters of Ahmadinejad gathered with him in Jamkaran, a popular pilgrimage site for Shi'ite Muslims on the outskirts of Qom, on August 11, 2009. According to Iranian pro-democracy sources, the gathered crowd heard from Ayatollah Mohammad Taqi Mesbah-Yazdi and Ahmadinejad himself regarding the issue.

According to the Intelligence and Terrorism Information Center (ITIC), an independent Israeli intelligence analysis organization, Mesbah-Yazdi is considered Ahmadinejad's personal spiritual guide. A radical totalitarian even in Iranian terms, he holds messianic views, supports increasing Islamization, calls for violent suppression of domestic political opponents, and, according to the ITIC, "declared that obeying a president supported by the Supreme Leader was tantamount to obeying God."

At the Jamkaran gathering, Mesbah-Yazdi and Ahmadinejad answered questions about the rape and torture charges. The following text is from a transcript alleged by Iranian dissidents to be a series of questions and answers exchanged between the ayatollah and some of his supporters.

Asked if a confession obtained "by applying psychological, emotional and physical pressure" was "valid and considered credible according to Islam," Mesbah-Yazdi replied: "Getting a confession from any person who is against the Velayat-e Faqih ("Guardianship of the Islamic Jurists", or the regime of Iran's mullahs) is permissible under any condition." The ayatollah gave the identical answer when asked about confessions obtained through drugging the prisoner with opiates or addictive substances.

"Can an interrogator rape the prisoner in order to obtain a confession?" was the follow-up question posed to the Islamic cleric.

Mesbah-Yazdi answered: "The necessary precaution is for the interrogator to perform a ritual washing first and say prayers while raping the prisoner. If the prisoner is female, it is permissible to rape through the vagina or anus. It is better not to have a witness present. If it is a male prisoner, then it's acceptable for someone else to watch while the rape is committed."

This reply, and reports of the rape of teen male prisoners in Iranian jails, may have prompted the following question: "Is the rape of men and young boys considered sodomy?"

Ayatollah Mesbah-Yazdi: "No, because it is not consensual. Of course, if the prisoner is aroused and enjoys the rape, then caution must be taken not to repeat the rape."

A related issue, in the eyes of the questioners, was the rape of virgin female prisoners. In this instance, Mesbah-Yazdi went beyond the permissibility issue and described the Allah-sanctioned rewards accorded the rapist-in-the-name-of-Islam:

"If the judgment for the [female] prisoner is execution, then rape before execution brings the interrogator a spiritual reward equivalent to making the mandated Haj pilgrimage [to Mecca], but if there is no execution decreed, then the reward would be equivalent to making a pilgrimage to [the Shi'ite holy city of] Karbala."

One aspect of these permitted rapes troubled certain questioners: "What if the female prisoner gets pregnant? Is the child considered illegitimate?"

Mesbah-Yazdi answered: "The child borne to any weakling [a denigrating term for women - ed.] who is against the Supreme Leader is considered illegitimate, be it a result of rape by her interrogator or through intercourse with her husband, according to the written word in the Koran. However, if the child is raised by the jailer, then the child is considered a legitimate Shi'a Muslim."

From

shocking!!

You have to also consider the source - it may not be the most pro Iran news source, so if anyone can find corroboration elsewhere, it will do loads to "confirm" the article.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"perform a ritual washing first and say prayers while raping the prisoner."

ooooooooooooooookaaaay.

"If the judgment for the [female] prisoner is execution, then rape before execution brings the interrogator a spiritual reward equivalent to making the mandated Haj pilgrimage [to Mecca], but if there is no execution decreed, then the reward would be equivalent to making a pilgrimage to [the Shi'ite holy city of] Karbala"

i sometimes despair at the state of the muslim ummah.

"The child borne to any weakling [a denigrating term for women - ed.] who is against the Supreme Leader is considered illegitimate, be it a result of rape by her interrogator or through intercourse with her husband, according to the written word in the Koran."

if anyone on here is hafidh please can you give me anything that says this.
some people are sick in the head. honestly. the prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) would treat prisoners with respect, share his food with them, make sure they were comfortable. this is outrageous!!
course it could not be true. but then if it is.
i have to stop coz ima get angry and its not nice when i get angry

I agree with aysha

Some people are sick!! Absolutely sick!!!

None of that is allowed in Islam. "Say prayers while raping the prisoner"???? Astaghfirulalh!!

This is making me sooo angry. Who do these people think they are??

Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) wouldn't allow this. I agree with aysha. He would have treated them with RESPECT and KINDNESS.

This is crazzy.!!! How dare they...and all in the name of Islam..!! Making things as sick as raping a person permissable...!!

This is not written in the Quraan or the Hadees. I am not a hifz but I have studied the Quraan and the Hadees in greater depth and that is not mentioned.

i agree with mr anonymous so therfore agree with aysha
but look at the source.. its IsraelNationalNews.. u gnna belive what the jews tell u?

"ThiS WoRlD Iz A PrIsOn 4 A BeLiVeR AnD PaRaDiSe 4 A NoN-BeLiVeR.........."

Lord almighty

I can feel my beakfast coming back up

@weds... I cannot seem to decypher your post.

Surprised that no one has picked up how he also states that non-shia marriages are null and void...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:
@weds... I cannot seem to decypher your post.

Surprised that no one has picked up how he also states that non-shia marriages are null and void...

such a warm and loving man
an inspiration to us all

Well, since 2002, American Department of Justice has allowed the
U.S. military guards to sexually abuse the suspects.

White House has authorised sex and torture with prisoners.

The Ayatollah has only permitted sex.

Clearly, the Ayatollah has some catching up to do.

He is well behind Washington.

Therefore, I think U.S. Senators should not be pointing their dirty fingers to Iran.

There are no Washington officials quoted in the link.

Did you expect an Israeli newspaper to shame its pay masters in Washington?

well, considering the current cooling off of relationships, yes?

This cooling off is nothing other than fooling off the Arabs.

Even Guardian website said that.

Also, Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Khamenei - AK-47 - thinks Israel lies too much.

Maybe he is right. He said what we know already.

We all know how in their own media empire, the U.S. and Israel like to play love-hate games against the dumb Arabs.

But its not going to work.

Some papers say that U.S. keeps delaying Israel. Obama is playing the Jews. He is this time using Israel to win Arab hearts and minds.

Check it in English:

Our Holy Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) did allow his his Sahaba to have sex with female prisoners of war.

The Sahaba used to shares the women whom they use to captured in war. In Medina, for example, when Jews betrayed the Muslims in a war with Abu Sufan(may Allah cuse him), the Holy Prophet (pbuh) ordered his Sahaba to execete all the Jewish men who were adults and take their women for themselves. Sahaba did this and took Jewish women for sex. This has been always accepted by both Sunnis and Shias Muslims. In Iraq, when Ali Al Sistani allowed Iraqi resistence fighters to capture American female soldiers and have sex with them, the U.S., terrified of the fatwa, removed all females armed officers from the streets. Its better than shooting them dead. Bush did not say one bad word against Sistani. Bush was evil. Kafir President of America the Great Satan.

Ayatollah rightly named America as "Great Satan".

You forgot about the "ayatollah"'s approval of male rape.

(and yes, you are mistaken in many aspects there - one of them being one of force. Secondly, it was reported by Imam Ali (ra) that mu'tah has been banned for all eternity.)

Bush did not say a bad thing about Sistani because Sistani was his inside man - the party he backed. They were in bed together.

Narrated Jabir ibn Abdullah: "Musaykah, a slave-girl of some Ansari, came and said: My master forces me to commit fornication. Thereupon the following verse was revealed: "But force not your maids to prostitution (when they desire chastity). (24:33)" (Translation of Sunan Abu Dawud, Divorce (Kitab Al-Talaq), Book 12, Number 2304)"

Also, the method of permissibility of sex with a slave is through marriage.

You wrote:

Narrated Jabir ibn Abdullah: "Musaykah, a slave-girl of some Ansari, came and said: My master forces me to commit fornication. Thereupon the following verse was revealed: "But force not your maids to prostitution (when they desire chastity). (24:33)" (Translation of Sunan Abu Dawud, Divorce (Kitab Al-Talaq), Book 12, Number 2304)"

Also, the method of permissibility of sex with a slave is through marriage.

it's actually a very sensitive topic this; could you get an Imam to clarify it ?. misconstrued, it can be dangerous, such as thinking fornication is permitted as it dissuades other worse acts etc.

Before we get too carried away...

Iran: Satire Becomes "News" - Ahmadinejad's Ayatollah and Prisoner Rape

Yesterday EA staffer Chris Emery noted a story on Israel National News that Ayatollah Mesbah Yazdi, widely labelled as the key religious advisor to President Ahmadinejad, said last month that “coercion by means of rape, torture and drugs is acceptable against all opponents of the Islamic regime”.

The story is false. Chris Emery did some more digging and found that it had been posted at Balatarin (a portal like Digg and Newsvine for Internet articles) three weeks ago in the “Fun/Entertainment” section. The original story has now been pulled, because so many people mistook it for reality, but a quick read of the Balatarin version (even with the shaky English offered by Google Translate) makes clear that this was a bit of very black comedy gone very badly wrong.

Could it have been anything but?

He may not be one of the good guys but we really need to re-evaluate our demonisation of all things Ahmedinejad.

Beast wrote:
Before we get too carried away...

Iran: Satire Becomes "News" - Ahmadinejad's Ayatollah and Prisoner Rape

Yesterday EA staffer Chris Emery noted a story on Israel National News that Ayatollah Mesbah Yazdi, widely labelled as the key religious advisor to President Ahmadinejad, said last month that “coercion by means of rape, torture and drugs is acceptable against all opponents of the Islamic regime”.

The story is false. Chris Emery did some more digging and found that it had been posted at Balatarin (a portal like Digg and Newsvine for Internet articles) three weeks ago in the “Fun/Entertainment” section. The original story has now been pulled, because so many people mistook it for reality, but a quick read of the Balatarin version (even with the shaky English offered by Google Translate) makes clear that this was a bit of very black comedy gone very badly wrong.

He may not be one of the good guys but we really need to re-evaluate our demonisation of all things Ahmedinejad.

case for libel ?

Beast wrote:

But the great satan was forced to back down!

Yo0u have to remember that that justification was from before the original "news story" was found to be a spoof.

No Ayatollah would ever allow male prisoners be taken for sex. Prophet (pbuh) did not allow it. He only permitted sex with females prisoners.

Nobody seriously believed that fake news reports did they?

If you said anything like that against the Queen, you would have been charged for slander.

Ayatollah Ali Sistani (may Allah prolong his life) said there is nothing wrong Islamically to have sex with U.S. women soldiers who came to Iraq to shoot the muslims. Sharia permits this and Prophet and Sahaba did it too.

malik wrote:
Ayatollah Ali Sistani (may Allah prolong his life) said there is nothing wrong Islamically to have sex with U.S. women soldiers who came to Iraq to shoot the muslims. Sharia permits this and Prophet and Sahaba did it too.

Ooh, you're making me hot. :roll:

Don't just do something! Stand there.

wednesday wrote:
How in the world did the Ayatollah derive such a thing? (I was going to add the word, blasphemous but thought it might be rather rude)

He didn't, it was a hoax. But the fact that it's so believable is a bit of a damning indictment of the Iranian clergy.

wednesday wrote:
Ooooh. So remind, why is this being discussed?

Cos people still think it's real. Including malik, who is trying to defend the cleric about something he didn't say - which is also horrible and disgusting - which just shows malik as partizan and naive.

Ya'qub wrote:
malik wrote:

Ooh, you're making me hot. :roll:

Lmao w.t.h xD

#Before you look at the thorns of the rose , look at it's beauty. Before you complain about the heat of the sun , enjoy it's light. Before you complain about the blackness of the night, think of it's peace and quiet... #

Ya'qub wrote:
wednesday wrote:
How in the world did the Ayatollah derive such a thing? (I was going to add the word, blasphemous but thought it might be rather rude)

He didn't, it was a hoax. But the fact that it's so believable is a bit of a damning indictment of the Iranian clergy.

Or it could simply be the lack of knowledge?

Pages