THE APPRENTICE- COOL OR WHAT!!!

salaam

Tell me ur all watching The Apprentice?

I LOVE IT!!

only crap thing is its comes on wednesdays at 9pm, thats footy time!!!!

I SAY RAE IS FAVOURITE TO WIN....

so what do ppl think?

I think im the only one who doesnt like it.

Something about firing people just ticks me off.

Back in BLACK

i absolutely love it! its ace. i want raef or sara to win. feel sorry for lucinda, they are so mean to her!!!

claire and jenny need to go!

Noor wrote:
i absolutely love it! its ace. i want raef or sara to win. feel sorry for lucinda, they are so mean to her!!!

claire and jenny need to go!

raef is so posh...he thinks hes prince charles or summat lol

sarah...i dunno... not too impressed by her.... what skill does she have? a personality? not sure...

[b]I absolutely love Apprentice, i watched it this week, and was so ANNOYED [ARGH] when simon was fired, I mean how stupid can Alan Sugar get. Claire is obviously not suitable for being there, all she does is complain.[/b]

[i]1: ALL SHE DID WAS COMPLAIN WHEN SARA DID HER BOLLYWOOD THEME THING "I DONT KNOW WHATS GOING ON"..i MEAN come on how dumb can you get..[/i]

[i]2: SHE COMPLAINED ABOUT SIMONS THEME THINGY, WHAT A WIERDO[/i]
[b]anyway i hope someone good wins this one:D...

[wow] ive written alot..:D[/b]

Apprentice rocks! Its the best. Firing people is good! Lol. I think SAS is funny: "Im still tryna figure out what the HELL u were doing", "u havent got a bloody clue, not a bloody clue!".

My fave is Raef! He is tops! Yep Claire shudda gone (big mouth cow), I didnt want Simon to go. Lucinder IS useless! Michael always looks like he about to cry in the boardroom and kevin does too. I didnt like Sara at first with the whole " my strategy is aggressive, play 2 win, not only to beat the other candidates but thrash them". But now i dont mind her, execpt her stupid TP accent.

Lee McQueen lol he is so angry all the time! I wanted Jenny to go when she was in boardroom, evil witch! Dunno much about Jennifer. Lindi was so stupid with her "24 hour hotline" for laundry idea! And Alex......... he is a wuss! Wimp!

Reaf to win!

And if u dont like it............ you're fired too!

The media, government, tried to blow us, but they can't out the flame, or doubt the name.

I preferred last years apprentice.

' Nay, verily! With me is my Lord, He will guide me ' {2662}

Seraphim wrote:
I think im the only one who doesnt like it.

Something about firing people just ticks me off.

join the club...i don't think im a particular fan either..

i guess i'll grow to it..!

Is it just me or are some of the candidates complete and total idiots. I got to wonder, are these people picked for their ability to be a possible good apperentice or because they'll bring in good tv ratings?

I could do a better job then most of the people on the show!

I expect Raef to win it, he seems to have the right attitude.

"There was always time,
But You Left It All Behind....... " -> AdeelAkhtar.co.uk

Im sure Sir Alan Sugar (SAS) makes sure all candidates go through thorough pre-screening to ensure they deserve to be on the show. 20,000 people do apply after all.

It cant be just for the ratings. Some of them do have some business accumen, but I will agree on one point and use SAS lingo, some "havent got a bloody clue, not a bloody clue!".

The media, government, tried to blow us, but they can't out the flame, or doubt the name.

I think Sir Alan is a sad old dipstick (no offence meant to old people). He encourages bullying by giving too much destructive criticism. I think there's something dodgy about this guy.
Though he actually said: "It's not all about the money," once.

Chin up, mate! Life's too short.

Dont want to p*** on the parade as it were but ever since i found out 'sir' alan sugar was in fact a staunch zionist i cant bear watch him - this guy is contributing towards the Palestinian Holocaust that platforms such as the BBC dare speak about.

And he used to be chairman of Tottenham Hotspur...

Unforgivable!

But really BD Bro, I don't see what his personal politics have to do with this program at all.

If we stop associating with things that are to do with Israel, you really shouldn't be using a computer with an Intel Chip at all.

Don't just do something! Stand there.

Unless he publically tells people or implies that he things Palestinian lives aren't worth much.

after the way he stuck up for Sara i want Raef to win

although
she should have defended herself

To be beautiful is to expect nothing in return.

Alisha wrote:
I preferred last years apprentice.

I agree. Bring back Tre. (and Katie even) He was a character - truely entertaining to watch!

May Allah shine sweet faith upon you this day and times beyond. May your heart be enriched with peace, and may your home be blessed always. Ameen.

woo hoo! jenny and jennifer got fired!

raef to win!

BD Brother wrote:
Syed Ahmed was a character an all - no asian to follow on from him and Tre this year ...

Yeah, he got Michelle Drewberry pregnant but broke up with her.

didnt know that about Syed, Astaghfirullah, basically theres not alot of different ethnic backgrounds in it , it is effectively celeberity seeking but with more intellect ( i guess ...) required. Tre Azam column at ;

''I ask you... How can five candidates, who are meant to be relatively smart, and whose number includes one half-Jewish boy as well as a 36 year-old know-it-all, not know the meaning of the word KOSHER?'' haha

Noor wrote:
woo hoo! jenny and jennifer got fired!

raef to win!

Defo!!!

I didnt know Sir Alan Sugar was Jewish? Not that it makes a difference lol. Wow 2 ppl fired, and both the witches gone!

Ginger Jen "sir alan its my birthday today" .... she gets fired LOL. How can u not know what kosher means, she is 36 and doesnt know?!

Other one, Jennifer, bit of an ice queen. Michael defended himself well. Raef all the way, no one else deserves it, he the man.

My christianity teacher once said to me: just like , not all muslims are terrorists and not all terrorists are muslims... not all jews are zionists and not all zionists are jews!

SID wrote:
not all terrorists are muslims...

Are you sure about that?

Ya'qub wrote:
SID wrote:

Are you sure about that?

Yep im sure coz there are terrorists that aren't labeled with this tag but they hav or are commitin terrorist activities but for some reason Muslims are popular in this group which is UNFAIR!... and now im waffling!

Ya'qub wrote:
SID wrote:

Are you sure about that?

Ever heard of the IRA? And George Bush?

They're 'criminals', 'seperatist groups' or 'world leaders'.

I meant the word 'terrorist' in the context of the media, not in the context of reality.

Assalamu Alaikum

Rev Ed,try watching it via bbc iplayer, sometimes its best to download the programme the night before then its less likely to pause when streaming.

I confess my sad sad secret ive always been an apprentice fan, i remember the first ever series and nothing has surpassed it.

Anyways Raef is a strong contender to win, but whether she's loved or loathed by the nation the rotweiler definately has a strong potential to win it.she would deserve it because she has a great biz background, and over all her input and skills on most tasks have been very positive.

Alan Sugar doesn't have to like Claire as a person,this prog. isn't "meet my best new friend",its about biz recruit,its about getting the right candidate to bring in the money. I believe in the last two shows he's shown a soft spot towards claire, or am i imagining it?

i/e that day when she should have got fired for wagging her tongue too much at simon, he simply told her to go back to the house?????

Also in the recent show when she was trying to protect herself in the boardroom she did some boot licking, i want to make the most money i can for myself and for you sir Alan, then he looked up at her and i could see him buying into her flattery.

So whilst i dont love her i'd say its between Claire and Raef for the finals.

“O my people! Truly, this life of the world is nothing but a (quick passing) enjoyment, and verily, the hereafter that is the home that will remain forever.” [Ghafir : 39]

i cant believe michael is still here! its was only a matter of time for sara, compared to the rest she is crap, cant sell to save her life! claires really good, she’ll defo go to the end.

Pages