Revival Update Please?

Salaam Dear Revivalers,

Firstly, CONGRATS MUSLIM SIS!! Biggrin

Welcome to the married people's club! Wink Don't get too stressed by the wedding planning, just enjoy every moment of it as these few months leading up to the big day will be over before you know it. May Allah (s.w.t) bless you abundantly as you start this new chapter in life, baarakallahu lakumaa wa jama'a baynakumaa bil khayr, Ameen. Smile

Hope the rest of you are all well inshaAllah! Sorry my posts have been so sporadic over the past year or so, but i see the Revival has been getting on just fine in my absence mashaAllah. Smile i was hoping you guys could fill me in as to what's been happening... where are LilSis and Yuit? anyone heard from Dave recently?

Gimme an update plz peeps!

Jazaakumullahu khayran,
Wassalaamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

p.s. i'm not usually good with change but i like this new site Admin - understated but nice. Smile

LilSis is around occasionally. I think she is planning and plotting for/against MuslimSister.

Yuit and Dave have not been around for a while. A shame really. Things HAVE died down a lot over the past few (maybe 6?) months. We all need a good kick in the noggins to get everything geared back up.

Issue 11 is out after a looong time.

Thanks for the compliments on the new look.

Apart from that, there is probably a lot that I have forgotten. Anyway, onwards and upwards as they say.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Goodness me - just saw this post now. How embarrassing.

Thank you for the sweet message. Being engaged has taken me away from the forum, its not even that I have too much going on in my life (wedding is months away) I have too much going on in my mind.

I'm either extremly happy, or extremely depressed - either way I'm rarely in the right frame of mind to post on the forum. Sometimes I dread the 'big day' at other times I'm really excited about it.

Loads of people have drifted away - I think its marriage commitments. Inshallah, I'll be around her for a long time to come.

*DUST* wrote:
Sorry my posts have been so sporadic over the past year or so, but i see the Revival has been getting on just fine in my absence mashaAllah. Smile

Seems you were wrong.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Point of note MS is now married.

Back in BLACK

Congrats!

(and to Dust - even thought I previously replied to this forum topic I never took note that she was married too!)

Seraphim wrote:

Congrats to MS - Best to MS and her other half. x

Seraphim wrote:

YOU WOULD HAVE THOUGH THE EDITOR WOULD HAVE GOT AN INVITE Smile

What? no notes of congrats? (or do you want to start a new topic and plaster it into the front page of the site? :P)

TheRevivalEditor wrote:
Seraphim wrote:

Lol

(surely im not the only one who knew?)

Back in BLACK

Aaaww I've just read this now...

Congratulations MS! May Allah (swt) shower you and your husband with His blessings!

Seraphim wrote:
TheRevivalEditor wrote:
Seraphim wrote:

Lol

(surely im not the only one who knew?)

no you wasn't.

don't worry ed, i'll send you an invite when i get hitched Wink

(not!)