IF ONLY!!

life is full of 'if only's. if only i had gone when i was expected.if only i had not been too busy to be kind.if only.......

think about some of our other if onlys .if only i hadnt said that particular thing to that particular person.if only i hadnt been so selfish with my time.

however,is it really true that 'IF ONLY' will have to make us guilty for the rest of our lives?

have any1 of u ever come across IF ONLY!! HAVE UR SAY U MUST HAVE

Salam

If only you write sentences like this, we will all be able to read what it is that you are muttering.

Omrow

if only Omrow stopped coming out with stupid un-called for comments

"muslim_kuri" wrote:

sorry sis your askin for to much..

"angel" wrote:
"muslim_kuri" wrote:

thought so but was worth a shot Blum 3 lol

"angel" wrote:
"muslim_kuri" wrote:

So is Omrow.

Salam

If only people be honest, at least to themsleves.

Omrow

Salam

That's a surprise. Do furry creatures have life ?

Omrow

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
course they have a life

they have a longer life span then mice

lol good one

Salaam

I don’t really allow my mind to wonder into such thoughts. To a certain extent I’m very fatalistic.

If something didn’t happen, if I failed, if I missed some opportunity etc etc I refuse to believe that had I done something differently the outcome would have been different.

Sometimes however, after I’ve had a conversation with someone…I do lie awake at night thinking about stuff that I should have said then…that’s the only time I think “If only”….

Wasalaam

stuff happens.

No point worrying about it.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

if only this forum was more interesting

What you put in the hearts of others; is what goes back into your own heart…

"pimp" wrote:
if only this forum was more interesting

Why would you be here if it wasn't interesting enough? :roll:

coz i got no life innit...

What you put in the hearts of others; is what goes back into your own heart…

If only people in real life actually said what they mean, rather than beating about the bush there'd be less time wasted.

Back in BLACK

">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5lvGVYXLuI]

in ISlam we're not supposeto think about the past and be like "if only this had happen blah blah" and regret. the life we're living right now is the best life ever that Allah has planned for us. ad whatever happened in the past was planned and written by Allah, so there's no point if onlying coz thats just a waste of time. learn your lesson and make sure you dont make the same mistake again.

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?