Ali Sinah

I was browsing the net the other day and I came accross a chap by the name of Ali Sinah. He claims to be a former Muslim and is openly mis-educating those who don't have much knowledge on Islam and basically terroring Muslims on the net!

And he also makes some ridiculas remarks is openly cussing the Prophet (pbuh). He actually uses verses from the Qur'an and Hadith mis-quotes them and creates the wrong impression of IsalmAt first I was so mad I didn't know what to do or think so now Im turning to my brothers and sisters for advice.

God said truth will stand out from false-hood.

Those who have sense will find out for themselves. Those that dont... well lets hope they can see the truth for themselves one day.

I doubt he *was* a muslim... but even if he was and he rejected the message God will deal with him Justly for i do not have to.

Back in BLACK

I don't doubt Sina was a Muslim any more than I doubt he is presently an idiot. I mean here is a guy that has a singular dedication to attacking a religion 24/7 - clearly there is a personal investment in this.

I hate germs (a lot) but I do not make websites and write articles about them... although maybe I should... not maybe people understand the serious threat to civilization that is presented by germs.

Right, well, anyway, that much time and dedication toward vilifying something to me anyway signifies a serious connection of some sort. I think he is trying to justify on some level why he left and is arriving at all the wrong conclusions.

He'll iron himself out one day perhaps - either that or people will stop paying attention to him.

Most of his claims are spinless anywayz and IMO only a fool would think his talking any sense but what really really made me angry was the way in which he blantantly insulted the Prophet (pbuh).

I think both of you are right, he does appear to have some sort of personal investment or perhaps he is trying to convince himself that leaving Isalm (if he ever was a Muslim) was the right thing to do.

I managed to calm myself down because I know there isnt anything I can do to shut him up as is the nature of the net, but He is a DAMN FOOL and I pray that on The Day of Judgement Allah (swt)makes an example of him and other fools like him. Ameen.

I want to become a better Muslim by following the Prophet's (pbuh) sunna. I wish to further my knowledge on Islam and put it into practice in my daily life. And if I can be of any help/guidence then always willing to oblige.

Sure, I'll put that right on my list of things to do:

1. Slay the Nemean Lion and bring back its fur.
2. Slay the Lernaean Hydra.
3. Capture the Ceryneian Hind.
4. Capture the Erymanthian Boar.
5. Clean the Augean stables in a single day.
6. Slay the Stymphalian Birds.
7. Capture the Cretan Bull.
8. Steal the Mares of Diomedes.
9. Obtain the Girdle of Hippolyte.
10. Obtain the Cows of Geryon.
11. Steal the Apples of the Hesperides.
12. Capture Cerberus, the guardian dog of Hades.
13. Refute every ridiculous claim crackpots put up on their very large websites

"Odysseus" wrote:
Sure, I'll put that right on my list of things to do:

1. Slay the Nemean Lion and bring back its fur.
2. Slay the Lernaean Hydra.
3. Capture the Ceryneian Hind.
4. Capture the Erymanthian Boar.
5. Clean the Augean stables in a single day.
6. Slay the Stymphalian Birds.
7. Capture the Cretan Bull.
8. Steal the Mares of Diomedes.
9. Obtain the Girdle of Hippolyte.
10. Obtain the Cows of Geryon.
11. Steal the Apples of the Hesperides.
12. Capture Cerberus, the guardian dog of Hades.
13. Refute every ridiculous claim crackpots put up on their very large websites

Wrong Greek myth.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

DO NOT GO TO THIS WEBSITE.

This man is a LIAR.

HE WILL CONFUSE YOU. I HAVE BEEN HERE AND READ MANY ARTICLES BY SINNAH HIMSELF.

THEY ARE ALL LIES.

For your own sanctity please just don't even bother going to it.

He says challenge him to whether any of his statements are false. Well they are all false. I have challenged him with detail articles. Lo and behold he never posted it on his website.

I KEEP CALLING HIM 'HE', When NOBODY knows who it is, nor seen it

May Allah SWT protect us from such evil.

You sometimes wish u never saw or heard something. This is one of them situations! Do not delve.

Admin (Saj?). Close this thread, request from the ‘Sheikh’.

He who sacrifices his conscience to ambition, burns a picture to obtain the ashes!

mmm,

You can't mount a serious challenge with links and expect a response to whatever is in them. If you have a response to a specific assertion, a proper conversation is based on making points and using your links as sources.

[size=10]I feel I'm gonna move on back down south
you know where the water tastes like cherry wine[/size]

My challneges were in response to specific articles point by point. Maybe I didn't clarify. There must have been many who challenged him, many. These all being better and much more intelligent than me.

If you see the responses posted by Sina then you'll understand that these are carefully selected rebuttals showing flawed arguements by muslims who respond rashly in the heat of the moment.

He who sacrifices his conscience to ambition, burns a picture to obtain the ashes!

"mmm" wrote:
My challneges were in response to specific articles point by point. Maybe I didn't clarify. There must have been many who challenged him, many. These all being better and much more intelligent than me.

If you see the responses posted by Sina then you'll understand that these are carefully selected rebuttals showing flawed arguements by muslims who respond rashly in the heat of the moment.

Fair enough. Still I doubt he would take them on in one go. I haven't checked his site for a long time but I remember finding it interesting and appreciating why he does it. He could probably refine his tone to something more academic and less angry - presently I doubt it appeals to any Muslims who aren't already feeling rebellious - but then again that may not make for such an absorbing read.

Let me get a grasp with what is happening here. Are you Muslim?

"mmm" wrote:
Let me get a grasp with what is happening here. Are you Muslim?

No, I'm Jewish. That is why I posted such a neutral opinion of his website. Sorry, I wasn't aware you didn't know this as it is advertised throughout the forums.

Ahh, from the nation of chosen people. Greetings!

"mmm" wrote:
Ahh, from the nation of chosen people. Greetings!

Please don't! That is a very misunderstood phrase. It has come up recently here. We do our best.

Greetings to you too!

I didn't mean any offense. I believe it to be true (90%). Biggrin

"salaf" wrote:
Wrong Greek myth.

I was implying refuting a forum with over 598362 articles is a "Herculean Task."

"mmm" wrote:

Biggrin

Hopefully we can live up to it.

"The Great 100" wrote:
"mmm" wrote:

Biggrin

or at least 90% of it, any more and you might be surpassing her expectations

"Odysseus" wrote:
"The Great 100" wrote:
"mmm" wrote:

Biggrin

or at least 90% of it, any more and you might be surpassing her expectations

I'm getting there. Right now I feel about 80% chosen. 90% is my new target.

who gives a s**t about ali sina..

move on people.

[b][i]Round and round the Ka'bah,
Like a good Sahabah,
One step, Two step,
All the way to jannah[/i][/b]

is he the person who has a wesite called faithfreedom?

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

"Odysseus" wrote:
I don't doubt Sina was a Muslim any more than I doubt he is presently an idiot. I mean here is a guy that has a singular dedication to attacking a religion 24/7 - clearly there is a personal investment in this..
His dream is to destroy islam and after that they're going to work on christianity. I wouldn't say his site is anti islamic as much as it is anti religion. They bash christianity almost as much as they do islam.

"zara" wrote:
is he the person who has a wesite called faithfreedom?
Yes, his is faithfreedom.org but somebody put an islamic one called faithfreedom.com. He has fatwas against him so he must have made muslims somewhere mad. They might as well issue a fatwa against the tooth fairy because I don't think ali sini is his real name.