Dream Interpretation

What's the take on this? 

Most dreams are just your brain working things out.

But some can be messages from God.

But even if you recognise them, it doesnt mean you will figure out what they mean.

It is said that if you have a dream which seems dark or bad, its best not to share, but if its positive, then you can/should.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Most dreams reflect what has been filling your head in the previous day or so, often including some of the most vivid motifs you've dreamed about, and like Admin says they are your brain's way of making sense of things. It might be a little counterproductive to revisit dreams.

• It can never be satisfied, the mind, never. -- Wallace Stevens

Some dreams are absolultely bizzare and they leave this hanging feeling with me for days. They actually affect my mood sometimes and make me feel sick. I always have dreams that have this strong affect on me - perhaps twice a year- and I just wondered whether I should do something or ignore them. 

I really want to share my recent dream but I cant tell whether its a good one or a bad one. 

Might be the summer nights as well, I get the odd vivid and sometimes quite unpleasant dream then, because I'm more active on the long days, then come over very tired and the stuffiness disturbs my sleep rhythms. Maybe. Smile

• It can never be satisfied, the mind, never. -- Wallace Stevens

Joie de Vivre wrote:
Might be the summer nights as well, I get the odd vivid and sometimes quite unpleasant dream then, because I'm more active on the long days, then come over very tired and the stuffiness disturbs my sleep rhythms. Maybe. Smile

I think that might be it haha!

Topic locked