Eid Mubarak to all our readers new and old.
Inshallah this blessed month of Ramadan has passed by bringing all its benefits to all of us.
THE REVIVAL MAGAZINE ISSUE 20
In this blessed month of Ramadan, issue 20 of The Revival Magazine was also launched in Ramadan, covering a broad range of topics:
- Sheesha Bars - The Muslim Club OR Another Hub?
- Abdullah Quilliam - Englands First Convert To Islam
- Crimes In The Name Of God
- Depressed - A Personal Account
- Depression – What depression?
- Editorial: What Have We Learnt From Woolwich?
- Exclusive Interview With Imam Asim Hussain
- Homeless: Life living on the streets
- How should Muslims respond when Islam is insulted?
- Idiots Guide To Marriage in Islam
- Kashmir - The Forgotten Tragedy
- The Revival Feast
- The Revival Q&A Text Service
- The Revival’s Guide to Ramadhan
- The Truth About Being A Single Muslim Mother
- What’s He Chattin’ About?
You can read the print version online.
Inshallah you and your families will celebrate a joyous and blessed Eid ul Fitr and retain the blessings of Ramadan for the rest of the year to come.