Hijab 1

Comments

MuslimBro wrote:
Too much foundation?

lol! look at the difference between their hands and face!(maybe the camera flash added to the whiteness too)

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

I feel like tying the girl on the left's scarf for her ¬.¬ its on way too lose and you can see her hair.

Can't you put foundation on your hands aswell?

you can, people put it on neck and arms so the rest of the body doesn't look weird like above. then again they look plastic...

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

They're not dark-skinned anyway. I don't know why bother putting on so much foundation.

Out of type of makeup foundation is the one i dont get (and i dont get any makeup in the first place) but why foundatiom????? (hide scars?Hm..)
at MuslimBro: why the picture? :/

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Lilly wrote:
Out of type of makeup foundation is the one i dont get (and i dont get any makeup in the first place) but why foundatiom????? (hide scars?Hm..)
at MuslimBro: why the picture? :/

make up is too make the complexion even and to hide blemishes,spots etc (i don't think that works too well?)
he's not the one who uploaded the pic? :S

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

hmm..foundation is officially stupid.
[unexperienced, stupid girl talking here]
i know he didnt, talking about his profile pic.

i think its the flash btw. why would these THREE girls wear bad foundation AND end up in the same picture? the flash.

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Lilly wrote:
hmm..foundation is officially stupid.
[unexperienced, stupid girl talking here]
i know he didnt, talking about his profile pic.

i think its the flash btw. why would these THREE girls wear bad foundation AND end up in the same picture? the flash.

i think the flash ADDS to it.Anyway this conversation is so sad. lol

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

blame the picture.

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Malik, please stop posting crap like this, what the heck is the purpose of this stupid pic? or other rubbish you have been posting lately. This is a muslim forum and muslim men are not supposed to look at ghair mahram women. Maybe it's different in shia land, but here we don't look at strange women. One more thing, please change your profile pic to something decent, you should'nt be proud of gay men.

Never have I dealt with anything more difficult than my own soul, which sometimes helps me and sometimes opposes me.
-Imam Al-Ghazali

Shia Laboeuf is homosexual?!?!?! Nooooooooo.....
Ohhhhhhhhhh, is that why B/Malik has got 'Shia's' picture up???I get it now.....

Love is a serious mental disease.

Isha Al-Maghribi wrote:
Shia Laboeuf is homosexual?!?!?! Nooooooooo.....

+1!

I don't believe it (but can't be bothered to google)

Jihad of the Nafs (The Struggle of the Soul)

Truth's_Razors wrote:
Isha Al-Maghribi wrote:
Shia Laboeuf is homosexual?!?!?! Nooooooooo.....

+1!

I don't believe it (but can't be bothered to google)

lol, same here Biggrin

Love is a serious mental disease.

you go you lazy people Blum 3

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
you go you lazy people Blum 3

:lol:, Thanks...

Love is a serious mental disease.

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
you go you lazy people Blum 3

lol haha

Your own soul is nourished when you are kind; it is destroyed when you are cruel.

So is he or isn't he , The Power of Silence/Bijou?

Love is a serious mental disease.

Isha Al-Maghribi wrote:
So is he or isn't he , The Power of Silence/Bijou?

LOLLL OMG - I scrolled to the bottom of this thread to find out the answer - I didn't click the link either!

Jihad of the Nafs (The Struggle of the Soul)

Truth's_Razors wrote:
Isha Al-Maghribi wrote:
So is he or isn't he , The Power of Silence/Bijou?

LOLLL OMG - I scrolled to the bottom of this thread to find out the answer - I didn't click the link either!

I don't know Isha lol, I haven't clicked the link...yet...

Your own soul is nourished when you are kind; it is destroyed when you are cruel.

You people are so weird. Please click the link.

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
You people are so weird. Please click the link.

(Awww, Poor Power of Silence actually bothered to do it, but we can't even bother to click the link...)
Soooooo.......is he...?

Love is a serious mental disease.

Isha Al-Maghribi wrote:
ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
You people are so weird. Please click the link.

(Awww, Poor Power of Silence actually bothered to do it, but we can't even bother to click the link...)

OMG you're killing it for me! lol (you'll understand if you ever open the damn link)
Quote:
Soooooo.......is he...?
find out yourself :roll:

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

HEYYYY THAT WAS COOOOL - 'Let me Google that for you' i was like woah the internet has gone crazy! (then realised!)- ok let me actually look at the answer now..

Jihad of the Nafs (The Struggle of the Soul)

As far as i can tell he IS NOT (phew!)

Jihad of the Nafs (The Struggle of the Soul)

Truth's_Razors wrote:
As far as i can tell he IS NOT (phew!)

good good....I didn't think he was....

Love is a serious mental disease.

Isha Al-Maghribi wrote:
Truth's_Razors wrote:
As far as i can tell he IS NOT (phew!)

good good....I didn't think he was....

Biggrin

Jihad of the Nafs (The Struggle of the Soul)

Truth's_Razors wrote:
HEYYYY THAT WAS COOOOL - 'Let me Google that for you' i was like woah the internet has gone crazy! (then realised!)- ok let me actually look at the answer now..

LolBiggrin

P.S he *looks* gay, sorry to break it to ya Blum 3

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
Truth's_Razors wrote:
HEYYYY THAT WAS COOOOL - 'Let me Google that for you' i was like woah the internet has gone crazy! (then realised!)- ok let me actually look at the answer now..

LolBiggrin

P.S he *looks* gay, sorry to break it to ya Blum 3

Not in the few minutes of I, Robot - man-ing up by chucking that thing at those crazy robots (Will Smith is still better)

Jihad of the Nafs (The Struggle of the Soul)

Pages