More Sections!

56 posts / 0 new
Last post

The guys only forum is a happnin place, we discuss well wicked things, bet its waaayyyyy better then the girls only forum.

_____________- -SupeRazor- -_______________

Some ppl make their goals the stars.
They may live n die n never reach the stars,
but in the darkness of the night, those stars will guide them to their destination.
Becuz they made them in their eyesight

"Fresh Prince" wrote:
Cheerz mate

did i ever tell you how well your tie compliments your shoes Smile

Fresh, did i ever tell you how well your name "Fresh" compliments your fresh off the banana boat character Lol

but in the darkness of the night, those stars will guide them to their destination.

Lol

funny geeza

and yup, we got some interestin competitions, hot debates and much more happenin Dirol

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Fresh Prince" wrote:
Lol

funny geeza

and yup, we got some interestin competitions, hot debates and much more happenin Dirol

as if :roll:

i bet razor n hayder are the only ones that dominate that forum with their lamo discussions

even tho they can chat in real life too

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"Fresh Prince" wrote:
Lol

funny geeza

as if :roll:

i bet razor n hayder are the only ones that dominate that forum with their lamo discussions

even tho they can chat in real life too

Lol, i sense jealousy, we got me (razor) freshy prince, dudey, beasty boy, augustus, 100man, ive lost count, serephim, etc etc etc

"razor" wrote:
The guys only forum is a happnin place, we discuss well wicked things, bet its waaayyyyy better then the girls only forum.

How do you know?

[url= - Islamic Web Portal[/url]

"y_r" wrote:
"razor" wrote:

How do you know?

A little birdie told us.

A birdie called Mr A......

{lol is that too obvious?)

Back in BLACK

oii!

I would not divulge such info!

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
oii!

'such info'......what does that mean

sounds like u been on that forum Wink

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Fresh Prince" wrote:
"Admin" wrote:
oii!

'such info'......what does that mean

sounds like u been on that forum Wink

:roll: he meant such info because its personal not because he knows what is being discussed (cuz that would be very sad indeed) unlike you Admin is not a nosy freak which is why i am glad he is admin and not YOU :twisted:

My question is still unanswered how does "razor" know?

The only person who could say this is one who has access to both.

[url= - Islamic Web Portal[/url]

"y_r" wrote:
My question is still unanswered how does "razor" know?

The only person who could say this is one who has access to both.

Razor doesnt know hes just bluffing :roll: jeez do u really have to believe everythin everyone says.

One question for you, are u a girl?

Ever thought about adding a Chat room?

Anyone please

I did, and for a while we had one...

but that is harder to moderate... big potential for unacceptable behaviour.

besides we use the forum as a chatroom of sorts.

However if there is demand, I may consider bringing it back for limited times when moderators are pesent...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
I did, and for a while we had one...

we did?! when?

personally i dont think its a good idea.

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

until last year around this time... did not really take off apart from a couple of times, as there was no notification that there were people online... so you went on... you waited... got bored left, and then the next person went on...

and I agree its not a good idea.

not even worth considering

this the same thing, but safer

and none of that asl BS

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Sirus" wrote:

and none of that asl BS

Age sex and location, I understood that, wont ask for a translation of BS.

Chat rooms can be moderated-

"(*_Khamzat" wrote:
"Sirus" wrote:

and none of that asl BS

Age sex and location, I understood that, wont ask for a translation of BS.

Chat rooms can be moderated-

oh, is that what 'asl' meant? Fool i only understood the 'BS'. :oops: lol.

anyway khamzat whats the point introducing it when there is such a big potential for wrong things going on. the forum has mods [i]in case[/i] they're needed whereas the chatrooms will have to be checked all the time. more work for them.

on the other hand there may also be no point because it will not be used. as admin pointed out the last time we had it noone used it because there are very few members on this forum (compared to say, MPAC) so we're not all online at once. posting on the forum works better.

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"*DUST*" wrote:

anyway khamzat whats the point introducing it when there is such a big potential for wrong things going on. the forum has mods [i]in case[/i] they're needed whereas the chatrooms will have to be checked all the time. more work for them.

Now that you’ve mention wrong, I agree often Shaytan lurks on chat, what about Online Quran, I can show examples of a program can download.

gowan...

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

salaam ,
why not put another two sections
1 can be sisters section and
2 could be youth quiz

Q.SADDIQUE

[color=indigo][b]We already have a sister section, its hidden. Angel or Admin will have to add ya.[/b][/color]

Pages