Spell Cheque

A nice poem eye found. Eye didn't right it, but it's good.

eye halve a spelling chequer
it came with my pea sea
it plainly marques four my revue
miss steaks eye kin knot sea
eye strike a key and type a word
and weight four it two say
weather eye am wrong oar write
it shows me strait a weigh.
as soon as a mist ache is maid
it nose bee fore two long
and eye can put the error rite
its rare lea ever wrong.
eye have run this poem threw it
i am shore your pleased two no
its letter perfect awl the weigh
my chequer tolled me sew.

Tags: 

Comments

LOL!

“Before death takes away what you are given, give away whatever there is to give.”

Mawlana Jalal ud Din Rumi

I think i need that spell checker....

Apparently i've been spelling things wrong for ages Shok

#Before you look at the thorns of the rose , look at it's beauty. Before you complain about the heat of the sun , enjoy it's light. Before you complain about the blackness of the night, think of it's peace and quiet... #

Any in particular?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:
Any in particular?

The one used in the poem above!
Whenever i spell correctly (according to that ^^) my stupid not-working spell checker tells me it's wrong and then i have to swap it for something spelt Wrong!

#Before you look at the thorns of the rose , look at it's beauty. Before you complain about the heat of the sun , enjoy it's light. Before you complain about the blackness of the night, think of it's peace and quiet... #

Have you got the right settings? (British) English as opposed to American?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:
Have you got the right settings? (British) English as opposed to American?

Shok

My bad.
THAT was the problem.