Fake Quran..read it...See this email & view what's being

[color=blue][b]Dear Readers,

A new Quran is being distributed in Kuwait, titled "The True Furqan". It is being described as the ayats of the Shaytan, and Al-Furqan weekly magazine has found out that the two American printing companies; Omega 2001' and 'Wine Press' are involved in the publishing of 'The True Furqan', a book which has also been titled 'The 21st Century Quran'!...

It is over 366 pages long with both English and Arabic text. It is being distributed to children in Kuwait in private English schools!

The book contains 77 sooras, which include:

Al
Fatiha

Al Jana

Al Injil.

Instead of Bismillah Al Rahman Al Raheem, each soora begins with a longer version of this, incorporating the Christian belief of three spirits, which opposes the Islamic belief completely.

In one of its 'ayats' it describes having more than one wife as fornication, divorce as being non-permissible and describes a new way of distribution of a will opposing the current one. It also states that Jihad is haram; as well as attacking Allah!

All this is poisoning children with cheap prices this book can be bought!

Brothers & Sisters, please make sure you forward this information to all by any means e-mail, post in forums or on instant messengers... To as many people as possible, so we can stop this dangerous trick.

Please warn everyone & God may reward us for our efforts.

DON'T BELIEVE IT!
or see their site on: [/b][/color]

We've had this discussion before.

Nothing to get too worked up over.

It's a [u]blatant[/u] attempt to get Muslims to become Christian.

Salam

Everyone has a right to preach their faith to other people.

It is up to the audience to accept or reject what they are asked to believe.

Islam allows all people to share ideas and beliefs.

Muslims don't possess a monopoly on missionary work.

"Mujahidah" wrote:
A new Quran is being distributed in Kuwait, titled "The True Furqan".

The book does not claim to be the "Quran". Therefore, don't be an idiot.

Omrow

Right but this is a cheap stunt, there is preaching and then there is tricking

Well, preaching is a business to some people. And, as such, they will resort to all sorts of tricks of the trade.

"Omrow" wrote:

"Mujahidah" wrote:
A new Quran is being distributed in Kuwait, titled "The True Furqan".

The book does not claim to be the "Quran". Therefore, don't be an idiot.

Omrow

[color=blue][b]Brother i dnt need to b an idiot n im in no mood to argue especially on this night.

Say what you want to say, i neva wrote this mssge :roll:.... i was jus asked to forward it.

Fi Iman'Allah[/b][/color]

"Duniya toh badalti rehti hai...Ey mere Quaid tuh kabhi Na badal janaa"

We are giving their site free exposure.

Instead of them spending money obn advertising their site, we muslims are doing that for free, and probably earning them money from banner adverts.

I never forward such things for that very reason.

These things are made to get a reaction. To wim, we must understand, and beat the thinking behind them. In other words DO NOT PUBLICISE THEIR WEBSITE!

Sorry about the shouting... But its a general message for everyone. And there are plenty fo people out there who love insulting others. We need to just show the other cheek.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

[color=blue][b]But if u dnt advertise sum1's website hw do u expect sum1 else to believe wot the statement is sayin :?: [/b][/color]

Salam

"Mujahidah" wrote:
i neva wrote this mssge... i was jus asked to forward it.

You are still an idiot for forwarding a stupid message.

You should have checked it first. It was a false allegation.

You are advertising liars. What does that make you ?

Omrow

"Omrow" wrote:

Omrow

[color=blue][b]Say whatever you like brother. Im sure we all make mistakes in life and probably i made one :roll:

Im sure Almighty Allah is watching from above and He (SWT) is the one who i should concentrate on, not you.

Allah (SWT) knows best!

Fi Iman'Allah[/b][/color]

"Omrow" wrote:

Omrow

[color=blue][b]Carry on sayin what I'm doin/advertisin at the end of the day whether i made a mistake or not that's for Allah (SWT) to decide n also im sure He (SWT) has the answer to your question.[/b][/color]

Many people can also see when someone makes a stupid mistake.

[color=blue][b]ok.. :roll: [/b][/color]

Therefore, don't carrying on saying its only for God to decide whether or not you have made a stupid mistake.

"Mujahidah" wrote:
[color=blue][b]im in no mood to argue especially on this night.[/b][/color]

Then don't argue. Just lie there and take it.

"Omrow" wrote:
"Mujahidah" wrote:
i neva wrote this mssge... i was jus asked to forward it.

what is a false allegation omrow? :roll: The True Furqan is sold on Amazon.

stop insulting Mujahidah, after a night of sister-bashing i think we've all had about enough of that so plz shut ur garbage mouth unless u have something good to say.

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"*DUST*" wrote:

stop insulting Mujahidah, after a night of sister-bashing i think we've all had about enough of that so plz shut ur garbage mouth unless u have something good to say.

Yup too right, cant believe some "muslim" brothers have the nerve to act in such a disgustin manner.

I cant believe this happened on revival, was very upset by it, gona take a break from here. Hope everythin gets sorted out.

Wish me luck for my exam today, not feeling too well comin down with fever.

Wasalam

Salam

Dusty woman. You are new here and, therefore, you dont know how to
read the posts properly. Which is why you have no idea what I was saying to the man.

If you bother to read the whole thing, then perhaps you can will see more.

Omrow

"Angel" wrote:
"*DUST*" wrote:

Yup too right, cant believe some "muslim" brothers have the nerve to act in such a disgustin manner.

I cant believe this happened on revival, was very upset by it, gona take a break from here. Hope everythin gets sorted out.

Wish me luck for my exam today, not feeling too well comin down with fever.

Wasalam

Blah - I hope you get better - and good luck!

Come on people.

No point blowing this out of proportions. (as I did aswell...)

I am sure that some point I have forwarded on spam emails asking to be forwarded to ten thousand people...

What we are missing here is how we should react not only to spam, but how do we react when people are trying to twist our religion.

Mujahidah did right in bringing up this topic. (Just instead of quoting the email, she should have rewritten it...)

How DO we react when people write books about islam basardising the basic tenets?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

This topic must have been covered in every Islamic forum in cyber space lol. I believe it never claimed to be the Quran just a poor interpretation and attempt to copy Allah swt Words.

"(*_Shazan" wrote:
I believe it never claimed to be the Quran just a poor interpretation and attempt to copy Allah swt Words.

true.

but the koran has been distorted, but the distortion is easy to spot, but one thing god promised was that falsehood will NEVER enter the koran and that the the words of god will be preserved.

Admin you have just contradicted your self :roll: is u always dis stupid? it was v arrogent of u to shout at Mujahida wen u are fundamentally flawed your self. GIMME MA BLOODY PM PRIVLIJ BACK!!!

What you put in the hearts of others; is what goes back into your own heart…

I apologise to Mujahida.

"*DUST*" wrote:
"2" wrote:
GIMME MA BLOODY PM PRIVLIJ BACK!!!

Lol

And to think I was gonna!

LilSis said she did not mind (before her vacation... a while ago really in the hayder topic I deleted...), and I was gonna PM a few others to get their permission.

Apparently he provided mods with a lot of work today...

talking about shooting yourself in the foot!

Maybe next year.

I apologise to admin and the mods for my behaviour yesterday, it was out of order and i was not feeling my self. Please accept my apology and i promise not to do anything like that again.

I is sorry Cray 2

Admin do u like my sig?

cool sig.

Now the mods will have to see wether you mean what you say.

i is deadly serious :twisted:

where do u live?

Allah has promised in the Qur’an :

"We have, without doubt, sent down the Message; and We will assuredly Guard it (from corruption)."
[Al-Qur’an 15:9]

That says it all really. Allah(swt) himself has promised to guard the Qur’an.

Back in BLACK