Radical cleric Abu Qatada has lost his attempt to make a final appeal to the European Court of Human Rights against his deportation from the UK.
The court said a panel of judges of the Grand Chamber found the appeal had arrived in time - but refused it.
- Reports that ISIS has executed 100 foreign fighters who tried to leave its ranks
- The Revival website happenings - New colour scheme, twitter sign in
- Runa Khan, Mother of 6 given 5 year sentence for promoting terrorism... Justice?
- How should the UK deal with returnees from Syria?
- Moved to new servers - Completed
- Single Muslims Meet Up Marriage Event - Sunday 28th December 2014
- What kind of society abandons the elderly?
- Can you read this?
- Muslim schools/institutions is not where to look for extremism
- Trojan Horse witchunt: Church of England school accused of Islamic Extremism
There is currently 1 user online.