Four Luton men charged with terror offences

Four men arrested in Luton last week have been charged with a number of terrorism offences.

Zahid Iqbal, 30, Mohammed Sharfaraz Ahmed, 24, Syed Hussain, 21, and Umar Arshad, 23, will appear in custody at Westminster Magistrates' Court later.

The men, who all live in Luton, are jointly charged with terrorism offences allegedly carried out between 1 January 2011 and 25 April 2012.

Four men arrested in Luton last week have been charged with a number of terrorism offences.

Zahid Iqbal, 30, Mohammed Sharfaraz Ahmed, 24, Syed Hussain, 21, and Umar Arshad, 23, will appear in custody at Westminster Magistrates' Court later.

The men, who all live in Luton, are jointly charged with terrorism offences allegedly carried out between 1 January 2011 and 25 April 2012.

They want to cut the hands that feed them

or as Hassan Nisar would say; Yeh Muslims jis bartan mein khate hein use mein chher karte hein, inko sharm nahin ati?

Which means the same as the english but just more stronger

My English is not very good

And.... your point is.. (I still don't get it)

I think Lollywood is Trying to point out that the word "terrorist" is exclusively reserved for Muslims.

There was a BNP chap in London who closed a busy shopping street (Tottenham Ct Rd) by storming into offices above Starbucks having strapped on a number of gas canisters. He wasn't referred to as a terrorist, or arrested under any anti error laws.

Well at least I think that's what Lollywood is trying to point out?

I hate that word! Well we'll always be labelled, it's only upto us to change it. 

Hummus wrote:

My point is why did they do what they did to get arrested?

lollywood wrote:

Hummus wrote:

My point is why did they do what they did to get arrested?

Go interview them. Simple.

Doesnt being in Luton automatically make you guilty?

What crime? all of them!

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:

Doesnt being in Luton automatically make you guilty?

You've offended quite a few people

You wrote:

What crime?

Something related to terrorism

You wrote:

all of them!

Looks like it

NEVER believe what you read in the papers, they're full of lies but we all know that don't we

laila wrote:

NEVER believe what you read in the papers, they're full of lies but we all know that don't we

The MP's expenses thing was true if we did not believe that they would have kept at it

or should we not believe things they say about Muslims?