Life only comes once - Mathira Mohammed

I'll just be annoying and remind you men and women are meant to compliment each other not compete with each other. When the world goes against it's natural order, chaos ensues Blum 3

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Titanium wrote:

OK Mathira is annoying (she's young, proud and aloof and spoilt therefore never to be taken seriously at all, in my opinion she doesn't set any trends for women) apart from her everyone else I'll pat on the back

I smell some jealousy lol, I think she's very brave to come out and dress and talk the way she does

Would you rather she sit at home and cook for mom dad bro and sis?

Titanium wrote:

i think female get stamped on because they don't have the balls (metaphorically speaking but true literally too, or I hope) and they don't naturally have that competitive streak.

Maybe its a cultural thing for Asain women in general because they're taught from the very start about how they'll be married off and looking after their kids and husband is what is required of them the're told that that's what they were made for, if you look at western women they get married late they take their career prospects seriously they tend to delay motherhood most western women have their first child at 35 or even 40 a Muslim women could never dream of staying single for that long because mom and dad are worried that their daughter might commit zina if she stays single for too long then the biological ticking clock for women makes matters worse      

Titanium wrote:

But then the world would be a horrible place. there's not enough space for ALL women to be as dominant as men. Men are enough competition let alone other women :roll:

Maybe its in the womens genes not to be dominant?

My English is not very good

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
I'll just be annoying and remind you men and women are meant to compliment each other

Is that for a husband and wife or any man or women?

not compete with each other.

Everyone does men or women, with Asian women or Muslim women its I have better  jewellery then you or  my suit (Shalwar kameez loooks better then yours  

When the world goes against it's natural order, chaos ensues Blum 3

We're doing that

Mixing animal and human embryos together is just one thing I can think of

Husband and wife mainly

But in terms of  roles the two roles are complimentary so the opposite sex should not feel the need to fight for something the other has but should embrace their own role.

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Titanium wrote:

No, what I meant was she could have done all that with less of her skin on display and if she had she would have earned a Good from me.

What skin?

Titanium wrote:

partly but not all societies are like that... e.g. women outside West, South east and Mid Asia plus most Arab countries and africa. People in other places behave slightly differently. Both men and women make decision of their own lives.

Really?

Even then they would need the stamp of approval from men

Titanium wrote:

OR maybe it's in the male gene to dominate, always be most powerful? Dunno

Sounds right lol

lollywood wrote:

Pakistani TV and Radio host Mathira Mohammed has said enjoy life and don’t listen to anyone because you only get this life once

Yeah we only get this life once for about 2 minutes and the other one lasts forever

i always thought that there were competitive natures and it wasn't a gender thing, for example I'm not competitive neither is one of my brothers but my sister is extremely competitive and so is my other brother

some men like to be dominated

laila wrote:

Yeah we only get this life once for about 2 minutes and the other one lasts forever

80 Years

laila wrote:

i always thought that there were competitive natures and it wasn't a gender thing, for example I'm not competitive neither is one of my brothers but my sister is extremely competitive and so is my other brother

So its an individuals choice to be competitive

laila wrote:

some men like to be dominated

Which dept. are we talking about here lol

lollywood wrote:

80 Years

Unless a double decker bus says otherwise.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:

lollywood wrote:

80 Years

Unless a double decker bus says otherwise.

You know when people are about to die they say  life lasted but a short while, now that I'm getting older I feel that it was only yesterday that I was in nursery

And in the scheme of things 80 years against eternity wouldn't even be 2minutes it would be next to nothing

laila wrote:
You know when people are about to die they say  life lasted but a short while, now that I'm getting older I feel that it was only yesterday that I was in nursery

That's exaggerating a bit IMO

laila wrote:
And in the scheme of things 80 years against eternity wouldn't even be 2minutes it would be next to nothing

But we should focus on what we have now no one knowns about tomorrow

lollywood wrote:

laila wrote:

That's exaggerating a bit IMO

laila wrote:

But we should focus on what we have now no one knowns about tomorrow

Yes, but our tomorrow depends on today , surely we sow the seeds in this world and reap them in the next