Women will be able to receive the morning-after pill by courier

Morning after pill can be ordered online and delivered to an address in London within two hours for £20

Women will soon be able to have the morning-after pill delivered by courier to their office.

A ‘pill-by-bike’ emergency contraception service is being launched in London to save women from visiting their GP or waiting for the post to arrive.

This is the first time the morning-after pill will be delivered to the door like a business contract, with the service prompted by customer demand

Read more:

So?

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
So?

So you think its ok?

My English is not very good

lollywood wrote:
ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
So?

So you think its ok?

What can you do

Pill -bike sounds funny

The society we live demands practical solutions to these kinds of problems, they may be not to our liking but then we are not the ones to judge

laila wrote:

What can you do

Nothing tbh or I could advice them to sell it in a sweet shop as it would be convenient

laila wrote:

Pill -bike sounds funny

Wait for the condom bike, the person driving it is going to be dressed up like a condom

laila wrote:

The society we live demands practical solutions to these kinds of problems, they may be not to our liking but then we are not the ones to judge

Don't you think that its going to fuel more teenage sex?

My English is not very good

lollywood wrote:
laila wrote:

What can you do

Nothing tbh or I could advice them to sell it in a sweet shop as it would be convenient

laila wrote:

Pill -bike sounds funny

Wait for the condom bike, the person driving it is going to be dressed up like a condom

laila wrote:

The society we live demands practical solutions to these kinds of problems, they may be not to our liking but then we are not the ones to judge

Don't you think that its going to fuel more teenage sex?

Can there possibly be any more teenage sex!

I think this country has reached its quota which is who ever wants to - can

laila wrote:
lollywood wrote:
laila wrote:

What can you do

Nothing tbh or I could advice them to sell it in a sweet shop as it would be convenient

laila wrote:

Pill -bike sounds funny

Wait for the condom bike, the person driving it is going to be dressed up like a condom

laila wrote:

The society we live demands practical solutions to these kinds of problems, they may be not to our liking but then we are not the ones to judge

Don't you think that its going to fuel more teenage sex?

Can there possibly be any more teenage sex!

I think this country has reached its quota which is who ever wants to - can

ROFL! can we have a ROFL emote?

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Girls as young as 13 should be given the contraceptive Pill without having to see a doctor, according to an NHS report.

It recommends that high street pharmacists across Britain routinely hand it out to teenagers under the legal age of consent in the hope of reducing unwanted pregnancies

Read more:

My English is not very good

: |

 

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

_Me_ wrote:

Lol

What on earth!?

Don't worry in a few days time it'll be 9 Smile

My English is not very good

lollywood wrote:

_Me_ wrote:

Lol

What on earth!?

Don't worry in a few days time it'll be 9 Smile

 

Err, few days?

and you mean 9 year olds? 

Shok

 

_Me_ wrote:

Err, few days?

Weeks then

_Me_ wrote:

and you mean 9 year olds? 

Shok

Yes, why are u shocked

My English is not very good

lollywood wrote:

_Me_ wrote:

Err, few days?

Weeks then

_Me_ wrote:

and you mean 9 year olds? 

Shok

Yes, why are u shocked

 

Yeah you're right, I shouldn't be shocked.. wrong face

Dash 1