NANDOS IS NOT HALAL!!!

salaam

"Our Lord and Sustainer, do not condemn us if we forget or do wrong. Our Lord and Sustainer, do not put a burden on us like the burden You put on those who were before us. Our Lord and Sustainer, do not put a burden on us that we cannot endure. And blot out (our sins) and forgive us, and be gentle to us. You are our Protector. So help us against the rejectors." (Surah al-Baqarat ayah 286)

http//

full article

http//observer.guardian.co.uk/islam/story/0,1442,1041065,00.html

the first link does not work

friend of friend said not to eat in non halal nandos cuz even the vegetarian stuff is cooked with the chicken

salaam
i dont know y u are having problems with the 1st link. it works for me!!

[b]EDIT: It works now. But it didn't work before. ----------- Judge, Jury, and Executioner[/b]

good to know

Can we sunni muslims eat shiia halal food , because many caspian pizza shops are shiias

omrow was that just a crap joke or your actually that thick ?

"RAF786" wrote:
good to know

Can we sunni muslims eat shiia halal food , because many caspian pizza shops are shiias

omrow was that just a crap joke or your actually that thick :?

It is not permitted to eat with shi'tes nor to eat their food.

Their food is not halal for us.

Abstain from Caspian Pizza and Faraz and Gogi and the rest.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
"RAF786" wrote:
good to know

omrow was that just a crap joke or your actually that thick :?

Hey, Med. Eid Mubarak!

How's life?

Oh me? I'm happy Al Hamdulillah. Subhanallah The family is good,

Dirol Is there really a people in Pakistan called Katchis?

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

I heard Ribena is haraam…so is McDonalds milk shake and food…so is lucazade…so is cheese and onion crisps…so is my halaal butchers apparently.

It’s difficult to sometimes differentiate the truth from the hearsay.

Just to counter some info about slaughtering animals, that has been given as fact above:

[url= method of slaughtering animals: Scientific Not Inhumane[/url]

A good read.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"MuslimSister" wrote:
I heard Ribena is haraam…so is McDonalds milk shake and food…so is lucazade…so is cheese and onion crisps…so is my...

But the important question is: Is Qibla Cola permitted in Islam.

Apparently the process used to make soft drinks can also create alcohol as a biproduct...

The (natural) ingredients can ferment...

However I have a similar question to a few scholars without a satisfactory response.

We need a definition of Alcohol.

In chemistry, Alcohol is a family of chemicals.

The drinking alcohol is a mixture containing a maximum of 5% ethanol. (and that is for the strongest substances...)

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Salam

"Admin" wrote:
the process used to make soft drinks can also create alcohol as a biproduct...

Now I understand her behaviour. That would explain it.

She is on Qibla. Lots of it.

Can someone check and posts here the full ingredients from the can ?

Omrow

I did chemical engineering.

I was taught the ingredients on the can is not what the can contains.

You find out all the elements in the can. And on the label you put the names of marketable compounds that those elements can make...

...and please do not insult MuslimSister, or anyone else for that matter.

You mean they lie to us on the label !! And is that not against EU directives ? Somebody needs to sue Tango and make millions.

"Omrow" wrote:
You mean they lie to us on the label !! And is that not against EU directives ? Somebody needs to sue Tango and make millions.

Its legal...

I know its legal to lie, but not while labelling the ingredient on Tango. I got to know for sure whats inside that thing.

I've mentioned this before, and i referred to HMC duno if you guys read any of the scientific articles and the ones on what is deemed as correct islamic slaughter. Ppl may dispute it just to make a quick few bucks, but stunning is completely forbidden in islam, and animals killed using that method aren't deemed halal.

Anyways on this basis alone i wouldn't eat in nandos.

But Fizzy mentioned even veg food can be contaminated with meat in the cooking process, this is a good point, the same could be said of many other non muslim fast food outlets that so many of us eat in, thinking the veg or fish options are ok. If you wanna ensure all you eat is both halal and pure then it's best to avoid all such outlets, not just nandos. It's a tough call to make i know, specially with the busy lifestyles so many of us lead, but it's a personal choice all of us have to make.

This may sound really really boring but the only way to make sure we eat pure, wholesome, halal food is to eat home cooked dishes. If you're pushed to eat out, then go for muslim food outlets that follow strict food preparation guidlines. If ever in doubt don't eat there.

Hmc now has butchers in Brum too, check out the butchers list. More important read the articles or listen to some of the lectures you'll be shocked:

It has become virtually impossible to abstain from haraam.

Meat is doubtful.

Soft drinks are alcoholic.

Consumption of haraam substances leads to a body and heart which is disobedient to shari'ah.

This consumption of haraam is a major reason for non-acceptance of supplication.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:

I have frequented these three establishments that you have mentioned.

Do you say that they are haraam because the owners are Shia or because the suppliers are Shia?

excuse me for being dim

but why wd they be haraam? do they not slaughter animals the same way?

now that u mention it, a Q for malik (can others plz not comment on this till he's answered):

is it true that shi'as are not allowed to have 'halal' meat slaughtered by sunnis? i.e. is our 'halal' meat haram for u?

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

this is not the shia thread...

so stop linking everything to shias now pls....
u can eat with shias, u can eat shia food as long as it is halal, so Med cut the fatwas pls! i know you hate them, but enough is enough..pls...

when it was time to have a proper discussion on shias, everyone chickened out (apart from a few) and said LOCK IT, LOCK IT, UNITY, UNITY..... Biggrin

so no mention of shias..this topic is about food, halal, haram...not shias...

"TheRevivalEditor" wrote:

u can eat with shias, u can eat shia food as long as it is halal, so Med cut the fatwas pls! i know you hate them, but enough is enough..pls...

when it was time to have a proper discussion on shias, everyone chickened out (apart from a few) and said LOCK IT, LOCK IT, UNITY, UNITY..... Biggrin

You have changed your tone... what happened?

No one chickened out.

Most of us just did not agree with the Fatwa's of Kufr and Kafir.

Everyone had their say in that thread.

The thing is there are ways to have discussions.

That was not the way.

There was no point going on for 8 pages on one question when he had made his view known on it. He was not gonna change it.

Next part was asking a new question where we did not know his view.

We were not to approve or disprove his views, but to actually learn what they were.

As soon as the fatwa's started by 'Ed and Med, the discussion was over.

"Admin" wrote:

You have changed your tone... what happened?

i havent changed any tone
i spoke out on the appropriate thread....
i disagree with shias, dont hate each and every shia

and after speaking to ulema, insulting the prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) is kufr, insulting sahabah is fisq and not kufr... yes admin was correct...
only those shias are kafir who disagree with the fundamentals and faraidh of Islam.... eg 40 chapters of quran, Ali (Ra) shud have been prophet etc...
In a nutshell, shias are totally misguided but you cant call them kafir for insulting the sahabah but only if they insult the prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) or deny a fundamental aspect of islam...

about the food, u can eat shia food, and eat with shias...

Med will disagreee with everything i said.... but thats not new...he hates shias, he wants to kill them all...which is not Islamic at all. Med's view is not of mainstream Islam, its a bit extremist. I can understand Med's views but I simply dont think there is any evidence to state that all, each and every shia are kafir....

and after speaking to ulema, insulting the prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) is kufr, insulting sahabah is fisq and not kufr... yes admin was correct...
only those shias are kafir who disagree with the fundamentals and faraidh of Islam.... eg 40 chapters of quran, Ali (Ra) shud have been prophet etc...
In a nutshell, shias are totally misguided but you cant call them kafir for insulting the sahabah but only if they insult the prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) or deny a fundamental aspect of islam...

Med will disagreee with everything i said.... but thats not new...he hates shias, he wants to kill them all...which is not Islamic at all. Med's view is not of mainstream Islam, its a bit extremist. I can understand Med's views but I simply dont think there is any evidence to state that all, each and every shia are kafir....

And why didnt you say that in the appropriate thread?

If that point was raised, no one would bang on about wanting to lock the thread.

"MuslimSister" wrote:

And why didnt you say that in the appropriate thread?

If that point was raised, no one would bang on about wanting to lock the thread.

no comment. i dont want an argument.

you are not allowed to eat food sacrificed to a false god.

The shia's believe in the same god as us. Their food is halaal.

If no halaal meat is available, you can also eat kosher meat, as they also slaughter the meat, and also take the name of the lord. We have one god.

There is difference of opinion in regards to whether insulting Sahaabah Karaam is fisq or kufr.

This is not the sole reason for the fatwa of kufr on the ithna ashariyyah and majority of shi'tes.

Ed, I have previously stated that the majority of shi'tes are kafir, I have not said each and every one.

For an example some of the Zaydiyyah/Fivers of Yaman are in islaam.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Admin" wrote:

If no halaal meat is available, you can also eat kosher meat, as they also slaughter the meat, and also take the name of the lord. We have one god.

some say u cant eat Kosher meat :?:

Pages