Last post

[b]DELETED.[/b]

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

[b]DELETED.[/b]

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
ALLAH knows best who carried out those attacks.

So before saying who it was, provide islamic evidence that it was them. Otherwise maintain silence, it is advisable.

Does this 'silence' extend to condemnation of the attacks (regardless of who carried them out)?

"Med" wrote:
Yes true LilSis. Even if one side comes begging for unity, if the other refuses then nothing is gonna come of it. I give an example.

Hadrat Mawlana Haq Nawaz Jhangwi Shaheed was leader of Sipah E Sahaabah Pakistan. He went to the Peer Ahmad Nurani of the barelwis and begged him to join forces with himself to stop the publication of literature making tabarra on the Sahaabah Karaam. Hadrat Jhangwi Shaheed even offered to make Peer Nurani the Ameer of the movement, anything to stop the insults being written and publicised on Sahaabah.

Towards the end of the meeting Hadrat Jhangwi took his imaamah shareef off and laid it at the feet of Peer Nurani. This is the ultimate show of humility, and what was Peer Nurani's response? He kicked the imaamah shareef and told Hadrat Jhangwi to clear off.

So, basically both sides need to be willing.

good point

as long as people blow out of proportion the reasons why we SHOULDNT unite and back up their point with lots of reasons and stories

and only focus on the differences and disagreements

we will never unite

like u said-both sides need to get their act together

[b]DELETED.[/b]

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

good point

as long as people blow out of proportion the reasons why we SHOULDNT unite and back up their point with lots of reasons and stories

and only focus on the differences and disagreements

we will never unite

like u said-both sides need to get their act together

LilSis, he's talking about uniting so that we can all go around killing Shias. :roll:

[b]DELETED.[/b]

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

[b]DELETED.[/b]

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Beast" wrote:

LilSis, he's talking about uniting so that we can all go around killing Shias. :roll:

the post I quoted was just chatting about how some arrogant brewli refused to unite

highlighting how arrogant and proud they are and refuse to unite with fellow muslims

totally unnecesary-he could have told the story without mentioning names-but what do u expect :roll:

I dont know who these sipah e paki's are

"Med" wrote:
"Beast" wrote:
"Med" wrote:
ALLAH knows best who carried out those attacks.

So before saying who it was, provide islamic evidence that it was them. Otherwise maintain silence, it is advisable.

Does this 'silence' extend to condemnation of the attacks (regardless of who carried them out)?

I have in the past already said that killing random people is wrong. I said it abt the madrid train bombings, abt the london bombings, abt the mosque bombings.

What u getting at irfan?

Do you condemn the sectarian violence in Pakistan (both Sunni-on-Shia and Shia-on-Sunni)?

For example, do you condemn the Bari Imam attack of 27 May 2005?

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"Beast" wrote:

the post I quoted was just chatting about how some arrogant brewli refused to unite

highlighting how arrogant and proud they are and refuse to unite with fellow muslims

totally unnecesary-he could have told the story without mentioning names-but what do u expect :roll:

I dont know who these sipah e paki's are

The Sipah-e-Pakis are a militant group who have been held responsible for sectarian violence.

Jhangwi prob wanted Brelwi support for Shia-bashing.

"Beast" wrote:

The Sipah-e-Pakis are a militant group who have been held responsible for sectarian violence.

Jhangwi prob wanted Brelwi support for Shia-bashing.

WOW

just when the boy couldnt shock me any further

I thought being called kafir was bad enough-this man wants them killed :roll:

such talk shouldnt be present in the unity thread-its blatent hypocrisy

"Med" wrote:

[size=24] If a shi'te is known to utter slander on Sahaabah Karaam then I support his extra-judicial killing. [/size]

:shock:

"Med" wrote:
I condemn the act of setting off bombs in mosques and temples.

Because innocents are killed.

I dont condemn the killing of targetting shi'tes priests and [b]professionals[/b].

I aint got anything to hide. If a shi'te is known to utter slander on Sahaabah Karaam then I support his extra-judicial killing.

No two ways abt it.

Accept or reject it, makes not the slightest difference to me.

Does this include all professionals? ie including doctors, teachers, writers, etc

"Med" wrote:
b4 making slander on the SSP, perhaps Irfan should learn something abt the history and purpose of SSP rather than being lazy and just relying on BBC reports.

Any1 lies, no matter how widely believed, dont change the truth and no matter how many ppl believe lies abt something doesnt make an iota of difference to the justness of some1s cause.

Where can I learn more about SSP?

Which books, leaflets, websites should I read?

[b]DELETED.[/b]

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
1. It includes all professionals who are known to propagate their apostasy and are in positions of power.

Is it just Shias who work in the services sector (ie lawyer) not the skilled sector (ie barber)?

"Beast" wrote:

By us the majlis website has extensive proof that will drown and cripple you

and u live near to aloo rock so u can come to my mosque

truth has..... something something something

"Med" wrote:
lol.

Actually go and look at the early history of SSP in normal Paki newspapers, look at their early literature, their early speeches are recorded and widely available in birmingham if u knw where to look.

You do some legwork and then chat abt them.

I don't know where to get that stuff.

Point me in the right direction please.

BTW are you trying to say that SSP are not a violent group?

[b]DELETED.[/b]

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"Beast" wrote:

By us the majlis website has extensive proof that will drown and cripple you

and u live near to aloo rock so u can come to my mosque

truth has..... something something something

I really thought that was Med.

Seriously. :shock:

"Med" wrote:
1. Yes more the skilled sector, more educated.

What if... say... a high-ranking politician had a Shia barber and religion came up in one of their conversations, would you then go and hunt down the barber and kill him?

"Med" wrote:
2. Majlis Ul Ulama is not affiliated with SSP. Haq Char Yaar wesbite may be, but u wud have to contact the brothers there for clarification.

Convenient.

"Med" wrote:

4. Right direction, check out some shops on coventry road, I think ur best bet is to buy some cassettes when they have islamic conference somewhere cos shops nowadays have taken the tapes off the shelves.

When who has conferences? SSP?

Which cassettes would you recommend? Any particular speakers I should look out for?

"Med" wrote:
"Beast" wrote:

I really thought that was Med.

Seriously. :shock:

I am INSULTED.

How can you mistake the writings of Med for the cheap imitation product that is being pushed by LilSis. My words are much more elaborate and complicated, my use of english grammar unnecessarily long and intricate.

This cheap attempt at my style is truly a shambles and I am insulted to the core of my being that a person such as urself cud be soo fooled into mistaking that obvious fake post as being the real deal.

I am indignant.

[size=7]LAUGHS HIS HEAD OFF[/size]

yeh-I didnt add that shia are kafir or that they should be killed-

nor did I cuss the "grave worshipping brewli's"

even though I'm trying to copy ur style-I dont want to cross the line

I dnt want such words attached to my username or amal-

but Beast got the joke-thats more then enough

[b]DELETED.[/b]

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
Generally in summer there are loads of jalsahs going on in bham, atleast one a week, sometimes get upto 3/4 a week. Just attend those at various masaajid and see if they got cassettes on sale.

If you know of any coming up soon then you can post the details up on the [url= board.

I think that Mr Admin should write in the rules that gloryfying terrorism is forbidden

be it on non Muslims or Muslims

Pages