True Pakistan

Please lets save Pakistan

">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0C08XX846E&feature=g-all-s&context=G2708...
">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMNu6Rs2orI&feature=channel_video_title]

Muslim hypocrisy exposed by the great Pakistani analyst Hassan Nisar

You're no longer a Muslim, you purposefully come out with stuff that goes against Islam and Muslims so why don't you go away?! Go find a Pakistan loving forum! Gosh!

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
You're no longer a Muslim, you purposefully come out with stuff that goes against Islam and Muslims so why don't you go away?! Go find a Pakistan loving forum! Gosh!

I want all of you to see the truth as well as other Muslims

My English is not very good

You've tried your best, now you can leave us alone as we're gna keep believing. Even Muslims aren't supposed to continuously bug others - just 3 times and then leave them to it. And you're supposed to be "better" than us.

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

[quote=ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE]You're no longer a Muslim [quote]

...?

Death is the end of time. Not the end of Life.

Smile Biggrin

What happened there??? :/

Smile Biggrin

Okay, it may seem like i'm spamming now,but i've just read the thread about Buraq and TPOS comment above makes sense now.

Lollywood-Do something beneficial with your time than badmouthing Islam.

Smile Biggrin

so your one of those idiots who wants a 'modern' Pakistan, do you even know what the consequences of that would be, well we'v seen the most of them since Musharraf came into power. You have no idea what is good for Pakistan, how could you? your not even a devout Muslim are you? You think we need the western culture in pakistan? well if you do your wrong on every level. Pakistan is in no need of the crap that derives from kufar and western culture. If you want all that i suggest you get off your backside and go and set up somewhere in the US that way you can satisfy all your kufar needs, idiot!

Don't forget regardless of the state Pakistan is in, 97% of its population are Muslims, who, even if they don't realise it, don't need kuffar values and culture in their homes and lives.

Suhail wrote:
so your one of those idiots who wants a 'modern' Pakistan, do you even know what the consequences of that would be, well we'v seen the most of them since Musharraf came into power. You have no idea what is good for Pakistan, how could you? your not even a devout Muslim are you? You think we need the western culture in pakistan? well if you do your wrong on every level. Pakistan is in no need of the crap that derives from kufar and western culture. If you want all that i suggest you get off your backside and go and set up somewhere in the US that way you can satisfy all your kufar needs, idiot!

Don't forget regardless of the state Pakistan is in, 97% of its population are Muslims, who, even if they don't realise it, don't need kuffar values and culture in their homes and lives.

He's not a Muslim at all...

Suhail wrote:
so your one of those idiots who wants a 'modern' Pakistan, do you even know what the consequences of that would be,

Yes and secular
The consequences would be that Pakistan would progress like India and one day it will be like the UK

Suhail wrote:

well we'v seen the most of them since Musharraf came into power. You have no idea what is good for Pakistan, how could you?

Don't forget that it's mush who brought in the idea of Roshan Khayali“enlighten moderation”
things were way way better when mush was in power, Pakistan was on the road to progress people were very happy
he gave the media and press a lot of freedom which was never given before 100 of new pvt. tv channels were given the licence to operate before mush Pakistan only had PTV and it's gov controlled agenda
women were seen without a Dupatta reading the news which was quite a modern thing at that time
Pop music was doing very well a lot of new Music channels were opened
Films were on the way up

Suhail wrote:

your not even a devout Muslim are you? You think we need the western culture in pakistan? well if you do your wrong on every level

Not at all
We need western culture in pakistan with Pakistani culture, if we don't make a move now it's going to be invaded by Bollywood even as I write Bollywood films are being played in the cinema, Pakistani films are being ignored why because the quality is not good enough or the women are covered up a lot
or it's we're "too educated to watch a Pakistani film, is this what you want?

Suhail wrote:

Pakistan is in no need of the crap that derives from kufar and western culture. If you want all that i suggest you get off your backside and go and set up somewhere in the US that way you can satisfy all your kufar needs, idiot!

This is the mind set that has to be changed

Suhail wrote:

True 97% phukke nage:( Sad sadly not much electricity, water can't afford to pay their bills, more and more people are committing suicide because they can't take it anymore and the countries you're calling "kaafir have it all good and well so please think about it

Patience wrote:
Pakistan can do with a non-Pakistani leader to be honest.

Not sure but I don't think its allowed

Patience wrote:

Most of the party members are too old and quite ignorant of how bad they smell! and no women please. I don't like the attitude of Pakistani women, they're just very screechy lol

That's how it is in Pakistan, my father my son his son look at the con zardari has renamed his son Bilawal "Bhutto" Zardari" Moroosi siyasat as they call it

in the case of Pakistan peoples party "Bibi ki Shahadat" "Bibi ka Khoon "Shaeed-e-Jhamoriyat
If you say you want them out its right Jhamhooriyat ke khilaaf sazish ho rahi hai

And look at thier chants Pakistan Khappe, Aik Zardari sub pe bhari, Bibi Zinda Hai

Patience wrote:

I like the enthusiasm of Imran Khan however I think his party's the equivalent of Liberal democrats.

I think its like purani sharab in a new bottle
members of PTI

Shah Mehmood Qureshi former Foreign Minister lost his job as FM wanted a higher post the party said no so he resigned and went with Imran Khan, people are saying if he was doing it for Pakistan why did he not resign when he had the foreign ministry job

Javid Hashmi ignored by PML N so he joined PTI, where's the youth Imran was talking about these guys are like 50 60 +

Patience wrote:
All I know is that a Leader from Karachi is not what Pakistan needs lol

Nawaz is the only choice

Patience wrote:

Pakistan needs a revolution, what better than now?

It needed one the day Zardari came in,
People are thinking if we go down the road of revolution = army in for10 yrs

Zardari said 80% manshoor pura hogay hai by that he means we've ripped the country off 80% if we get time we're going to rip the other 20% if not then we're going to leave it for Nawaz

Patience wrote:
I actually think that the Army ran Pakistan better than Zardari and his party does. Although I have to credit that because of their post as "leaders" (however pathetic they are) they brought liberation to women. Alot of women in politics. Alot of fat women in politics too but they're just too fiesty and screechy and over-protective mother-like and Lady Gaga wanna bes

Lets just hope that Firdous Ashiq Awans not reading this lol

Patience wrote:

and Nawaz is too old... his ideals and plans for future are very domesticated and SOOOO last century!

At least his hair's not

Patience wrote:

and don't get me wrong I like lady Gaga, absolutely marvellous she is!

She's the one that wore that meat dress

Patience wrote:
Yeah she likes being different. Outrageous even and I like that.

and who's Firdous Ashiq Awaans? Actually I don't really care so don't tell me.

Ok' I wont tell you I'll show you
">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aro5WWapXmo]