Is following religion a choice for a child?

106 posts / 0 new
Last post

Lilly wrote:
there's NO cushion. we've tried catching you while you're falling to break your fall but you dont wanna be caught.

your going to let me fall

My English is not very good

lollywood wrote:
Lilly wrote:
there's NO cushion. we've tried catching you while you're falling to break your fall but you dont wanna be caught.

your going to let me fall

you wanna fall.

and there are urdu speaking people who are christians... -_-. thats the point you missed.

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

lollywood wrote:
The Lamp wrote:
If you want to have a genuine and open minded discussion on the existence of God, then by all means we could start a brand new topic.

Let me ask you, and please answer honestly without the rhetoric, which doesn't actually help your points. Does it feel right, to you, if a person can live a really decent and good life and be walked and but die and get no real reward for it?
Since you seem to have a problem with the concept of Allah and heaven, surely it's up to you to prove that there's no such thing.

Please answer without saying: "That's what you've been told to believe" because that's not even a point, let alone an argument, unless you're trying to disprove what I'm saying.

According to you, what happened before the Big Bang?

We can't be sure of anything we’ve only heard of jannat and jahannum through a book called the Quran know one has actually seen it, we don't know where it is and how we’re going to get their

Errrmm let...me ...try...this...slowly...so you don't get confused or whatever. There are alot if things that you cannot see, feel or hear yet we know for a fact that they exist. Do you know why? It's becaue it's been proven through rational thought.

Can you see your great, great, great, great, great grandparents? NO but we know they exist because you exist. I'm not gonna go through the evidence of Allah's existence with you AGAIN since you don't wanna know.

This is what MUSLIMS believe due to proof if rational thought. We KNOW Allah exists, we KNOW that prophet muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) was His last and final messenger and we KNOW that the Qur'an is the word of Allah. So through rational thought we come to the conclusion that Allah swt's words in the Qur'an are all true.

Just because 'science' doesn't have the means to prove that jannat exists doesn't mean it's not there. Science is always updating itself on the acts if life. The Qur'an (word of Allah) had stated many facts of life 1400 years ago which science had only come to understand not so many years ago.

Please don't waste our time with useless uneducated baseless arguments.

Lets reunite the ummah under one flag LA ILAHA IL ALLAH MUHAMMADUR RASULULLAH

forget great to the power of 10 grandma. you seen, touched,felt, smelled your brain? how dya know its there?

lollywood wrote:
Urdu is the national language of Pakistan, do people in Saudi arab, Iran, Iraq speak urdu?

Go there and speak it then.

@ The Lamp, thank you for bringing this freak back.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Foysol89 wrote:

Errrmm let...me ...try...this...slowly...so you don't get confused or whatever. There are alot if things that you cannot see, feel or hear yet we know for a fact that they exist. Do you know why? It's becaue it's been proven through rational thought.

How can you proof jannat?

Foysol89 wrote:

Can you see your great, great, great, great, great grandparents? NO but we know they exist because you exist. I'm not gonna go through the evidence of Allah's existence with you AGAIN since you don't wanna know.

That's a different thing

Foysol89 wrote:

This is what MUSLIMS believe due to proof if rational thought. We KNOW Allah exists, we KNOW that prophet muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) was His last and final messenger and we KNOW that the Qur'an is the word of Allah. So through rational thought we come to the conclusion that Allah swt's words in the Qur'an are all true.

No, you don't know that you've been taught to accept that as the only truth at a very young age like me but I questioned it

Foysol89 wrote:

Just because 'science' doesn't have the means to prove that jannat exists doesn't mean it's not there. Science is always updating itself on the acts of life. The Qur'an (word of Allah) had stated many facts of life 1400 years ago which science had only come to understand not so many years ago.

People were not happy with one religion others came

Lilly wrote:
forget great to the power of 10 grandma. you seen, touched,felt, smelled your brain? how dya know its there?

It can be seen in a scan

lollywood wrote:
Lilly wrote:

It can be seen in a scan

nope;

lollywood wrote:

Foysol89 wrote:

Just because 'science' doesn't have the means to prove that jannat exists doesn't mean it's not there. Science is always updating itself on the acts of life. The Qur'an (word of Allah) had stated many facts of life 1400 years ago which science had only come to understand not so many years ago.

People were not happy with one religion others came

thats not an answer.

and you questionned it wrong.

Lollywood wrote:

Foysol89 wrote:
This is what MUSLIMS believe due to proof if rational thought. We KNOW Allah exists, we KNOW that prophet muhammad was His last and final messenger and we KNOW that the Qur'an is the word of Allah. So through rational thought we come to the conclusion that Allah swt's words in the Qur'an are all true.

Lollywood wrote:
No, you don't know that you've been taught to accept that as the only truth at a very young age like me but I questioned it

Errrmm wrong again....at a young age i got told many things, without questioning it i usually accept it. Guess what happened? I grew up and ar the age of 12 started thinking for myself.

My cousin asked why do i worship Allah? I had no idea to be honest, just followed blindly. Anyway long story short, i came to conclusion myself within the year that Allah is one, Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) is the last messenger and the Qur'an is the word of Allah. I came to this with conviction, not compulsion.

How do i know that Jannat exists? Let me see...if you had a car, in the vehicle handbook it would give you all the information regarding your car and you wouldn't doubt whether this information was correct because it was written by the creators of the car. You don't need to verify every bit information you've been given, mainly because you would not understand it all unless it was explained to you by the creator.

Same way with the Qur'an i do not have to verify and give reasoning for every bit if information in it because i know and have faith in the author of this book. Who would i go to for answers of this world other than the ine who created it?

I don't need to explain and prove everything in the Qur'an, i can only explain to you what has been explained to me via the creator, Allah swt.

Lets reunite the ummah under one flag LA ILAHA IL ALLAH MUHAMMADUR RASULULLAH

Foysol89 wrote:

Errrmm wrong again....at a young age i got told many things, without questioning it i usually accept it. Guess what happened? I grew up and at the age of 12 started thinking for myself.

you accepted religion maybe because of your surroundings mum and dad praying reading the quran?

Foysol89 wrote:

My cousin brother- sister asked why do i worship Allah? I had no idea to be honest, just followed blindly. Anyway long story short, i came to conclusion myself within the year that Allah is one, Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) is the last messenger and the Qur'an is the word of Allah. I came to this with conviction, not compulsion.

How were you sure about it?

Foysol89 wrote:

How do i know that Jannat exists? Let me see...if you had a car, in the vehicle handbook it would give you all the information regarding your car and you wouldn't doubt whether this information was correct because it was written by the creators of the car. You don't need to verify every bit information you've been given, mainly because you would not understand it all unless it was explained to you by the creator.

in other words blindly follow what’s written, with the car example you gave I could put that info to the test but how can I do that when it comed to jannat?

Foysol89 wrote:

Same way with the Qur'an i do not have to verify and give reasoning for every bit of information in it because i know and have faith in the author of this book. Who would i go to for answers of this world other than the one who created it?

Who authored it?

Foysol89 wrote:

I don't need to explain and prove everything in the Qur'an, i can only explain to you what has been explained to me via the creator, Allah swt.

How can you be sure that Allah has explained it?

Lilly wrote:
and you questionned it wrong.

*questioned*

For my knowledge please tell me what would be the correct way

Why are you guys bothering to reply to him, when he's not answering any of your Qs/making an actual debate. His comebacks are all just questioning you again, without providing any evidence to back up his own viewpoint. Lollywood, that just makes you look bad, btw.

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
Lollywood, that just makes you look bad, btw.

Answer to everything

">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=By9BWaSKoKI]

Once again, unable to think for yourself. You need someone to give you something to think, a soundbite.

The question you fail to answer (apart from your fake answers designed to waste time as opposed to discuss) is how things would work if there was no God.

There being no God is illogical and takes great leaps and bounds of ignorance and ignoring obvious things IMO.

and "once day we will find the answer" is not a valid answer as that very answer is an admission that you are wrong.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

lollywood wrote:
The Lamp wrote:
If you want to have a genuine and open minded discussion on the existence of God, then by all means we could start a brand new topic.

Let me ask you, and please answer honestly without the rhetoric, which doesn't actually help your points. Does it feel right, to you, if a person can live a really decent and good life and be walked and but die and get no real reward for it?
Since you seem to have a problem with the concept of Allah and heaven, surely it's up to you to prove that there's no such thing.

Please answer without saying: "That's what you've been told to believe" because that's not even a point, let alone an argument, unless you're trying to disprove what I'm saying.

According to you, what happened before the Big Bang?

We can't be sure of anything we’ve only heard of jannat and jahannum through a book called the Quran know one has actually seen it, we don't know where it is and how we’re going to get their

Repeat after me, NO one. NO one not "know one"!

Just out of interest what do you believe? Do you believe that there is nothing after death?

“Before death takes away what you are given, give away whatever there is to give.”

Mawlana Jalal ud Din Rumi

The Lamp wrote:

Ok, my English is not that good

The Lamp wrote:

Just out of interest what do you believe? Do you believe that there is nothing after death?

Once you're dead you’re dead that's it

lollywood wrote:
The Lamp wrote:

Ok, my English is not that good

The Lamp wrote:

Once you're dead you’re dead that's it

who said? your monkey?

sory, i take that back. it was your hindu ancestor right? he came back and told you right?

Lilly wrote:
It was your hindu ancestor right? he came back and told you right?

No

@Lollywood, why are you still here?

We all know you are a fake saddo with no life.

Don't you have anything better to do?

Lollywood.. are you the examiner that rights all the GCSE Islamic studies exam papers? Because this sure sounds like one of those questions!

Anyway, getting to the point...(not that there is many left because everyone else has already stated them)... but... when a scientists says something about something, you believe them...Why? Have you personaly seen them carry out their experimnets? Oh no, sorry, your just going to believe some other human being- who claims to be tad bit clever than you becuase he's studied a few more book (which is technically written by another fault-ful human) supprts the first dude's idea. Seriously?

What planet do you live in? If you don't believe in a God... and there is nothing after death...then what is the point of life? Why were we ever born, if we were just going to die after that again? You've got to start thinking about things outside of the box...not just your 'humans (in particular, non- muslims) know all the origns of life and how everything came about and God-knows- what- else'...

Life isn't about everything that can only be logically explained. Let me give you an example... imagine it's snowing, and someone's footprints are in the snow... now that person isn't there and you have never seen them before... but you believe that they exsist and that that someone made them. Likewise, all of Allah's signs are around us, how the flower opens in the day and closes at night, how it turns and bends towards the source of light, how the body works in a perfect manner. I don't want to go into a biology lesson, but have you ever seriously sat and thought about all the bounties you've got...im talking about hands and feet and stuff like that. Well, try this... close your eyes and then continue your normal daily routine... go on, try it? Oh, im sorry, its a bit hard isnt it? But no, we just popped out of nowhere and we came out made Purrfectly...right? Wrong.

It's up to you to think and ponder about the truth...and then I pray that Allah guides you to the truth and shows you the light and then makes us all a source of spreading the truth to others, real daa3is...and may Allah guide us all.Ameen.

"That's the thing about pain. It demands to be felt" - Augustus Waters

@nasheedgirl

Ameen.

I'm sorry to say, but you just wasted valuable time saying valuable points to some one who will definately not value it. I think everyone knows the envitable response of 'but how do you know that??' or 'but if Allah was so compassionate then why would he put all these punishments of Pakistan' or 'your just saying that cos you were forced to when you were a child'.

Nasheedgirl wrote:
Lollywood.. are you the examiner that rights all the GCSE Islamic studies exam papers? .

Oh and not forgetting the hypocritical 'you wrote RIGHT instead of WRITE...get your grammar right'.

Valkyrie wrote:
@nasheedgirl

Ameen.

I'm sorry to say, but you just wasted valuable time saying valuable points to some one who will definately not value it. I think everyone knows the envitable response of 'but how do you know that??' or 'but if Allah was so compassionate then why would he put all these punishments of Pakistan' or 'your just saying that cos you were forced to when you were a child'.

Nasheedgirl wrote:
Lollywood.. are you the examiner that rights all the GCSE Islamic studies exam papers? .

Oh and not forgetting the hypocritical 'you wrote RIGHT instead of WRITE...get your grammar right'.

I know, but you have to give everyone a chance... i havn't tried, now i have, so on the Day of Judgemnet, he aint got nufin 2 hold agaisnt me...!

"That's the thing about pain. It demands to be felt" - Augustus Waters

Nasheedgirl wrote:
Lollywood.. Anyway, getting to the point...(not that there is many left because everyone else has already stated them)... but... when a scientists says something about something, you believe them...Why? Have you personaly seen them carry out their experimnets? Oh no, sorry, your just going to believe some other human being- who claims to be tad bit clever than you becuase he's studied a few more book (which is technically written by another fault-ful human) supprts the first dude's idea. Seriously?

No I've not seen them carry out the experiments but I'm sure they could prove their experiments

Nasheedgirl wrote:

What planet do you live in? If you don't believe in a God... and there is nothing after death...then what is the point of life? Why were we ever born, if we were just going to die after that again? You've got to start thinking about things outside of the box...not just your 'humans (in particular, non- muslims) know all the origns of life and how everything came about and God-knows- what- else'...

Everyone has a different purpose in life
What's the point of 72 virgins in heaven?
If God created humans what was his point?

Nasheedgirl wrote:

Life isn't about everything that can only be logically explained. Let me give you an example... imagine it's snowing, and someone's footprints are in the snow... now that person isn't there and you have never seen them before... but you believe that they exsist and that that someone made them. Likewise, all of Allah's signs are around us, how the flower opens in the day and closes at night, how it turns and bends towards the source of light, how the body works in a perfect manner. I don't want to go into a biology lesson, but have you ever seriously sat and thought about all the bounties you've got...im talking about hands and feet and stuff like that. Well, try this... close your eyes and then continue your normal daily routine... go on, try it? Oh, im sorry, its a bit hard isnt it? But no,

There are no signs of God, some religious people think that Earth quakes and floods are signs of God but they're natural disasters

If this world belongs to god then why is it that some places are very poor and some
are very rich, parts of the world haven’t seen rain for ages and here all we do is complain about it raining and not having enough sun shine, why doesn’t god make sure that wealth and climate are distributed equally among his creation?

Nasheedgirl wrote:

we just popped out of nowhere and we came out made Purrfectly...right? Wrong.

Wrong because it's perfectly

Nasheedgirl wrote:

It's up to you to think and ponder about the truth...and then I pray that Allah guides you to the truth and shows you the light and then makes us all a source of spreading the truth to others, real daa3is...and may Allah guide us all.Ameen.

how does Allah guide us does he have a map?
and all these people we call prophets are just men they have lived and died just like other humans

i dont think we should bother answering his questions right now. because everythign we say is based on ISlam, Allah, Quran and Sunah.

Lollywood, do you believe that Allah is your creator? that hte Quran is his spoken speech, brought down by an angel to a man called Muhammad peace be upon him. That the Quran has got the answers to everything and if we follow it we will have good now and for ever and if we dont follow it we will have bad now and for ever?

are you willing to reconsider Islam?

He doesnt.

He thinks a newborn should be asked whether it wants milk of fizz.

Lilly wrote:
Lollywood, do you believe that Allah is your creator?
that the Quran is his spoken speech, brought down by an angel to a man called Muhammad peace be upon him. That the Quran has got the answers to everything and if we follow it we will have good now and for ever and if we dont follow it we will have bad now and for ever?

I don't know if Allah is our creator

I don't know if the Quran is his spoken speech, brought down by an angel to a man called Mohammed

Lilly wrote:

are you willing to reconsider Islam?

It's so cool being an Ex Musilm

Pages