Haarp technology

Can anyone direct me to the post on Haarp technology?

what technology?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Haarp the weather thingy they used to cause floods in Pakistan etc etc the thing they gonna use to control the worlds weather

This is the only topic I can find on it but I think it was mentioned in another topic before.

I consider such ideas to be crazy conspiracy talk.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:
what technology?

First thing I came across (not the greatest vid)
">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNlyObLPIl8]

Basically there's a conspiracy theory that this technology is being used to cause 'natural' disasters.

AFAIK

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Don't let your last words be 'oh so that's Haarp'. Didn't you know all truths are now classed as conspiracy theories it's the new world order baby

the worst thing about these conspiracy theories is that the Muslims are the last ones to jump on the bandwaggons.

The arabs thought the world was being controlled and their fates already decided.

then one day they thought maybe they could do something...

Soon it will be on the news and we must remember that every theory is a theory it's our job to find out the truth. Isn't this what the state wants to keep us guessing while all the time they're laughing at our naivety they're doing what the hell they like

What do we do about it?

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

i dont agree with laila

Don't just do something! Stand there.

Ya'qub wrote:
i dont agree with laila

Lol I know it's way out there but it's there

Ya'qub wrote:
i dont agree with laila

Lol I know it's way out there but it's there

When you first come across it you think what the... But then it's everywhere and you finally have to notice it

I'm not superstitious.

but i am... a little stitious.

Don't just do something! Stand there.

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
What do we do about it?