Eid Ul Adha (1426 AH)

135 posts / 0 new
Last post

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"Don Karnage" wrote:

Isn't it more than slightly painful?

what is?

that fat guys music or mehndi (henna) designs?

Both actually...

Tunak tunak tun tunak tunak tun tunak tunak tun da da da

LOL-

the fat guys music is very painful

henna in comparison is as painful as applying lipstick

no pain involved at all-its only a bit of herbal dye

Oh

Well... there it is.

Hey how come you and your sister are never on at the same time?

"Don Karnage" wrote:

Hey how come you and your sister are never on at the same time?

:shock:

cos we live in the same house and share ONE computer

I can only use it when she aint on it

when I used to go college and used to post frm there-and she was at home-sumtimes me and her were on at the same time

common sense really

[i]One[/i] computer for the 4 of you?! :shock:

How do you work out time to finish schoolwork?!

we have a lap top too

but that aint connected to the internet-we use that for essays which is cool since the distraction of the internet is not present there

only me, sis, bro and dad use this computer

none of us fight over it-there's plenty of hours in the day

"Don Karnage" wrote:

where did U here that song?!

LOL. can just imagine a (non-asian) American singing it... Lol

but u did a great job imitating it in writing... Blum 3

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"*DUST*" wrote:
"Don Karnage" wrote:

where did U here that song?!

LOL. can just imagine a (non-asian) American singing it... Lol

but u did a great job imitating it in writing... Blum 3

lol i'm not getting into that rather embarassing tale. Suffice it to say there was alcohol, a potato gun, and a broken down ford truck involved.

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
we have a lap top too

but that aint connected to the internet-we use that for essays which is cool since the distraction of the internet is not present there

only me, sis, bro and dad use this computer

none of us fight over it-there's plenty of hours in the day

well i guess that does work out then...

wow im spoiled

"Don Karnage" wrote:

wow im spoiled

Yes. Hence the snobby Dave.

Did you also know that a family of 6 shares only two bathrooms?

according to ur standards I bet we're living in extreme poverty :twisted:

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"Don Karnage" wrote:

wow im spoiled

Yes. Hence the snobby Dave.

Did you also know that a family of 6 shares only two bathrooms?

according to ur standards I bet we're living in extreme poverty :twisted:

Yikes.. we have 7 at are home in charleston and there are only three of us!

Unfortunately I am going to have to beg your leave for the moment. My cousins have invited me to dinner and I am meeting my youngest cousin's girlfriend for the first time.

A moment i'm going to make as painfully awkward for him as possible.

That's what older cousins are for.

DTC!

"yuit" wrote:
Why is it that the paki mosques always have too be different. The pakistani mosque in my area have kept Eid only once on the same day as the Saudi. Too me this is just arrogance, i can't believe in nearly 15 years that i can remember the Saudi have alway been wrong on every ocassion apart from one. It also funny how they highlight the ocassion when the Saudi got it wrong but normally brush it aside when it their fault. I would like to have the sense of brotherhood on Eid, but as pakistani we can never have that as we so busy trying to be right. It been like 8 days since they decided Eid was on Wednesday. :roll:

I think the mosques should be commended for not blindly follwing the erroneous Saudis. I was speaking to a Barelvi and Deobandi from my locality recently and they were unanimous that the Saudis method is wrong. Yet if I am correct a large number of Deobandi mosques in Bradford if not all are following Saudi despite there being a lengthy essay posted on moonsighting.com by leading Deobandi scholars declaring the Saudis method incorrect. I'm kinda confused as they are in the main upright Hanafi from reading articles by Mufti Muhammad Al-Kawthari may Allah preserve him. Though I have to admit I have limited interaction with brothers who follow the scholars of Deoband.

DRAT!!!!!

I need a good eid M

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

from those two, i'd say the first is too cheesy, go with the second.

or, i dunno where abouts on the site ur planning on putting it (dimensions?) but here's a cool one:

[img]

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

Pages