Eid Ul Adha (1426 AH)

135 posts / 0 new
Last post

[b]DELETED.[/b]

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
The radio says 11th, the TV says 10th. Lets see what one mosque says and what another mosque says.

confusion AGAIN. I just hope me and my family do it on same day this time .

[color=darkblue][b]Let me actually tell you what i was actually told.

A few mins ago they announced the date of EID after they had a meetin with every mosque within our area so.....EVERY single mosque no matter wot their Aqeedah is has agreed that EID is on the 11th January 2005.

N by the way i dnt watch the TV unless for Islamic purposes or News so i dnt no wot they sed.. [/b][/color]

"Duniya toh badalti rehti hai...Ey mere Quaid tuh kabhi Na badal janaa"

So... when is Eid again?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

erm.....most likely on tuesday i think..

[b]DELETED.[/b]

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

Tuesday and Wednesday.

[size=6]And seeing as it's Big Eid, also Thursday and Friday. [/size]

i read this thread from the beginning nothing but arrogant and argumentative. Thank you for making me feel welcome. Thank you for your comments about deobandis apparently we are extreme and believe our prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) is dead. Not to mention we don't love him and therefore shouldn't celebrate Eid, who are you God?

This Eid won't be the best of Eid's for me, coz my mother is in hospital but Eid mubarak to all of you whenever your mosque celebrates it.

[b]EDIT: This thread has been cleaned up ----- Judge, Jury, and Executioner[/b]

Salaam,
Eid is on tuesday because hajj is on monday 9th of jan. your suppose to celebrate eid a day after hajj so why do the majority of people celebrate eid 2days after hajj. eg. most pakistanies do eid a day after hajj like your suppose to but then you get some what celebrate it 2days after hajj.

sam

"sam" wrote:
Salaam,
Eid is on tuesday because hajj is on monday 9th of jan. your suppose to celebrate eid a day after hajj so why do the majority of people celebrate eid 2days after hajj. eg. most pakistanies do eid a day after hajj like your suppose to but then you get some what celebrate it 2days after hajj.

You are supposed to celebrate Eid on the 10th of Dhul Hajjah. If hajj is done on the wrong day, you should not change the day of eid!

:twisted:

More to the point, unlike 'little eid', where the mosques have one noght to coordinate, for 'big eid' we have TEN DAYS TO SORT OUT THIS MESS!

My mosque is doing it on wedneday I think... Not sure though.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"yashmaki" wrote:
This Eid won't be the best of Eid's for me, coz my mother is in hospital but Eid mubarak to all of you whenever your mosque celebrates it.

may ALLAH give your mother shifa ameen.. not going to be the best of eid for me aswell as its the third eid my dads going to be at hospital.

btw admin what do u mean my thread has been cleaned up i never said nothin out of line, it looks the same as when i typed it first :roll:

Jazak'Allah naj for your duas, likewise I hope Allah gives your father comfort and healing.

[b]EDIT: The THREAD has been cleaned up. Nothing that you have said has been touched. ------ Judge, Jury, and Executioner[/b]

The mod explained it.

I was in bed at that time! (I always use the boring [edit by admin] tag...)

Inshallah your (and everyone else's) family will regain their health.

May ALLAH Rabbul Izzat grant your mother a pure clean and complete cure. May He cleanse us all of our external and internal maladies.
ameen.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

jazak'Allah Brother Med, your duas are appreciated

Hey All,

We're doing Eid on Wednesday. As of yet nothing officially planned.

May hold a Halo or Command & Conquer tournament not sure yet.

Back in BLACK

"Admin" wrote:
Salaam

Next year (2006 CE)there will potentially be two Eidul Adha's, so i have gone by the Islamic year for the title.

According to [url=, Eid will most likely be on 11 January.

Place all reports about when Eid is below.

Since Eid Ul Adha is on the tenth of a month, we should know within the next couple of days exactly when it is.

Us muslims go through alot of turmoil over the dates of eid.

This year will be no different, as the Ulema of Deoband gave a verdict in Ramadan saying the Saudi decisions do not Follow the Shariah. In the UK, their followers will also be on the proverbial chase for eid, and no longer follow a potentially faulty decision made elsewhere.

(I applauded the Ulema of Deoband for their brave verdict. It must have been hard to make.)

salam

i went to grenwich observatory website and they said that the new moon was on the 31st december 2005 - according to this shouldn't eid be on the 10th of january 2006

i was born intelligent, but education ruined me

there are a few hours after birth when the moon is not visible... (I think about 18, but I am not sure...)

But as always we ahve to follow our local mosque, so i have not even looked into it this year.

"Admin" wrote:
there are a few hours after birth when the moon is not visible... (I think about 18, but I am not sure...)

But as always we ahve to follow our local mosque, so i have not even looked into it this year.

i dont know!?

mosques setting up dates for eid to suit the diaries of the leaders/comitee members

There has to be someone who does the eid Jama'ah.

And eid in the local community should be on the same day.

true true, cant read eid namaaz on my own

the fast of 9th dhul hajj IMO is more worrying

cos its wrong to fast on Eid and also its very important to fast on the 9th

its important that we know what day is the 9th of dhul hajj

[color=blue][b]I think it's on Monday but nt really sure :? ..i keep forgettin to ask mosque :oops: [/b][/color]

"Duniya toh badalti rehti hai...Ey mere Quaid tuh kabhi Na badal janaa"

[b]DELETED.[/b]

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

Has anybody read Shaykh Muhammad Afifi Al-Akiti's treaty on the whole controversy. It's a must read for those who are under the misconception that we have to follow Saudi-I have to admit I use to also consider it an obligation as well not so long ago. The Shaykh is a scholar of high calibre and is a research fellow in Islamic Philosophy and Theology at the Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies.

The article can be read at the following site:

"Med" wrote:
Yawm e Arafah is Monday.

so we're fasting Monday everyone?

i think Eid is on Tuesday where i live too... that exam better be easy! Smile

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"Aasiyah" wrote:
"Med" wrote:
Yawm e Arafah is Monday.

so we're fasting Monday everyone?

i think Eid is on Tuesday where i live too... that exam better be easy! Smile

Yep

most mosques in my area say Eid is on Tuesday-only one mosque differs

(usually "sunni" and "wahabi" mosques have their difference-but nothing like that is going on here this year)

so we fasting on Monday

this is weird though since we gonna have family coming over from B'ham on Eid and they doing it on Wednesday-so we be doing Eid two days

but I'll go and read Eid prayer on Tuesday

[b]DELETED.[/b]

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

Pages