how old are you?

152 posts / 0 new
Last post

Happy b'day boys. Hope you had a good one!

Hehe i am younger than you guys (god that feels good Biggrin )

"Seraphim" wrote:
I am today as of 14:30 hundred hours officially:

[size=19]22[/size]

And life's hard at 22... suddenly your not that young anymore. Sad

On the upside my car insurance goes down, so thats good.

I’ll be 25 in a few short weeks...You have made me feel ancient, the granny of the forum. Cray 2

Insurance thing is cool thought.

"latifah" wrote:
"Seraphim" wrote:
I am today as of 14:30 hundred hours officially:

[size=19]22[/size]

And life's hard at 22... suddenly your not that young anymore. Sad

On the upside my car insurance goes down, so thats good.

I’ll be 25 in a few short weeks...You have made me feel ancient, the granny of the forum. Cray 2

Insurance thing is cool thought.

lol sowy,

was just moaning that im feeling my age already...

nolonger am i so full of energy.... nolonger does candy and sweets have the same attraction......

Back in BLACK

It gets worse Seraph...

I got a back ache and have noticed that policemen seem really young these days.

"latifah" wrote:
It gets worse Seraph...

I got a back ache and have noticed that policemen seem really young these days.

lol oh come on you're 25!

I'm 24!

Don't age me too soon...still got a few weeks to go before I enter middle age.

"latifah" wrote:
I'm 24!

Don't age me too soon...still got a few weeks to go before I enter middle age.

lol middle age oh come on.

25 is when most models start their careers!

and I don't think anybody would call Elisha Cuthbert old

Salam

She is almost an old woman. I mean at 25 she has past her teenage years.

No more youthfulness left in her. Those magical years of carefree joy are gone forever. She desperately wants to return to the adolescent days. But she can't turn the clock back. Signs of old age are already beginning to appear on her body. Soon she will be 26 and then 30. Before she realises she will an old lady. On the street or in an office when someone will be asking her how old are you dear; she will be soon be replying "thirtysomething. "

She will have pains and aches all over her body. She will be making mroe and more trips to the doctor. She will be looking around to buy best health insurance. Her back will get worse. She will get new problems. She will be homebound. She will live her last days in a lonely limbo.

She will be buried six feet underground. And forgotten.

Omrow

Ofcourse, there is another type of life where no woman would get old.

"Omrow" wrote:
Ofcourse, there is another type of life where no woman would get old.

kitchen duty?

:twisted:

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

im 18...so who's the youngest here??

Actions speak louder than words!

"Omrow" wrote:
Salam

She is almost an old woman. I mean at 25 she has past her teenage years.

No more youthfulness left in her. Those magical years of carefree joy are gone forever. She desperately wants to return to the adolescent days. But she can't turn the clock back. Signs of old age are already beginning to appear on her body. Soon she will be 26 and then 30. Before she realises she will an old lady. On the street or in an office when someone will be asking her how old are you dear; she will be soon be replying "thirtysomething. "

She will have pains and aches all over her body. She will be making mroe and more trips to the doctor. She will be looking around to buy best health insurance. Her back will get worse. She will get new problems. She will be homebound. She will live her last days in a lonely limbo.

She will be buried six feet underground. And forgotten.

Omrow

Wow…two whole paragraphs from the “omro”. Something of an epic by his standards.

This grim prediction shall not come to pass. I cannot engage in any lonely limbo dancing, for I shall have an army of offspring to guard my legacy and ensure that my dynasty rules forever and ever.

Ah, I feel a kindred spirit here. This “young turk” is clearly facing the same challenge as I am. Perhaps he has already noticed his hairline receding, his waist expanding and his memory fading. Soon his finances will be lost, foolishly squandered on dubious hair restoring products and slimfast.

As the male menopause hits hard his behaviour will become increasingly erratic. He will, no doubt, buy a sports car, bling bling jewellery and start listening to hip hop in a vain attempt to “get down” with the youth.

Alas, such moves are doomed to failure and will result in his banishment to the rocking chair, while the nurse lights his pipe and places his slippers upon his aged feet.

There is, of course, an escape from the horrors that await him. That is, naturally, the civilising influence of a good woman. The choice is his.

Omrow you just got owned.

Wait... that didn't seem enthusiastic enough:

^^^><*><^^**OMROWZ U JUST G*T 0WN3ND!!!**^^><*><^^^

lol

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

hehe...i never give my real age on the internet...i am a mystery!!!!!

hello newbie arcane!!

though we all luv LotR, it'd b really helpful if u cud choose a smaller pic for ur avatar, or u can get the current one resized at

thanx and welcome!

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"latifah" wrote:

Wow…two whole paragraphs from the “omro”. Something of an epic by his standards.

This grim prediction shall not come to pass. I cannot engage in any lonely limbo dancing, for I shall have an army of offspring to guard my legacy and ensure that my dynasty rules forever and ever.

Ah, I feel a kindred spirit here. This “young turk” is clearly facing the same challenge as I am. Perhaps he has already noticed his hairline receding, his waist expanding and his memory fading. Soon his finances will be lost, foolishly squandered on dubious hair restoring products and slimfast.

As the male menopause hits hard his behaviour will become increasingly erratic. He will, no doubt, buy a sports car, bling bling jewellery and start listening to hip hop in a vain attempt to “get down” with the youth.

Alas, such moves are doomed to failure and will result in his banishment to the rocking chair, while the nurse lights his pipe and places his slippers upon his aged feet.

There is, of course, an escape from the horrors that await him. That is, naturally, the civilising influence of a good woman. The choice is his.

Wow your good...

And I don't know what Omrow is talking about..he may correct me if I'm wrong but I think he's the same age as you.

"MuslimSister" wrote:

Wow your good...

And I don't know what Omrow is talking about..he may correct me if I'm wrong but I think he's the same age as you.

hahahha ohh Omrow.

Latifah always sets him straight - I noticed she beat that last "h" back into her name.

So he does learn.

"Don Karnage" wrote:
[size=24]HAPPY BIRTHDAY SERAPH!!![/size]

[size=7]so what are ya getting him Mez?[/size]

Last year on his birthday I got him a present, card. But he did not get me a card or a present so nothing for him this year!!
That is his punishment!!

:evil:

Who is the cat of the Forum? MEZ!
Your damn right!

"Mez" wrote:
"Don Karnage" wrote:
[size=24]HAPPY BIRTHDAY SERAPH!!![/size]

[size=7]so what are ya getting him Mez?[/size]

Last year on his birthday I got him a present, card. But he did not get me a card or a present so nothing for him this year!!
That is his punishment!!

:evil:

woh woh woh!

Im p.sure we got you a cake... i distinctly remember leaving money under your pillow (not my fault if ur too silly to find it).

And i paid for the materials that mom then used to make you a dress.

so Blum 3

Back in BLACK

"Seraphim" wrote:

woh woh woh!

Im p.sure we got you a cake... i distinctly remember leaving money under your pillow (not my fault if ur too silly to find it).

And i paid for the materials that mom then used to make you a dress.

so Blum 3

Yeh after mum naged you about it!! :twisted:

Who is the cat of the Forum? MEZ!
Your damn right!

"*DUST*" wrote:
hello newbie arcane!!

though we all luv LotR, it'd b really helpful if u cud choose a smaller pic for ur avatar, or u can get the current one resized at

thanx and welcome!

lol... yea who couldn't love liv tyler.

But it's a bit.. big

"MastKuri" wrote:
im 18...so who's the youngest here??

Meee! Im 16 years and 1 month lol Biggrin Dirol

If you desire Allah to be persistent in granting you the things you love,, be persistent in doing the things that he loves - (Imaam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal)

twenty + 1

' Nay, verily! With me is my Lord, He will guide me ' {2662}

Well, i am 14 (nearly 15) so ha! Blum 3 Blum 3

Spreading the word of Islam!!! is the duty of all muslims.

hmmm

Im surrounded by children.

Back in BLACK

"Seraphim" wrote:
hmmm

Im surrounded by children.

Dr. Dre used to be in a group called Surrounded By Idiots.

hmmmm...

Don't just do something! Stand there.

I think Serap feels intimated by the young bees lol.

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

Pages