The Shia are NOT Muslim

The Shia are not Muslim

The Shia imam in this video is saying that Abu Bakar (R.A) and Umar (R.A) were born from an incestuous union

">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-sjYZ8x-J4]

Nauzobila this is kuffar

Hyperbole and anecdotes, not all shias believe what is suggested in there.

The video is just a rant.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

While that may make it sound simple, it isnt.

Not all shias are equal and there has not been "no change" over the last 1400 years. We do not know the specific instances used for those utterances and they would also not apply to the people alive today.

A Fatwa of kufr is a very strong thing not to be taken lightly, something which is too easily done these days.

Until a person explicitly rejects an article that is unrejectable in Islam, you cannot make such declarations. You can only suggest that they are wrong.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:
Hyperbole and anecdotes, not all shias believe what is suggested in there.

The video is just a rant.

*I think* they helped kill Imam Hassan and Hussain (r.a) and they beat themselves for doing that during Muharram to this day

">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9LBm-S3aCQ]

My English is not very good

lollywood wrote:
*I think* they helped kill Imam Hassan and Hussain (r.a) and they beat themselves for doing that during Muharram to this day

and they will say that it was the sunnis that did it.

The current definitions did not apply back then.

Secondly, the sins of the father do not transfer to the child. You are not guilty if your great great great grandfather did something wrong.

You wrote:

and they will say that it was the sunnis that did it.

Can they prove it?

You wrote:

The current definitions did not apply back then.

Secondly, the sins of the father do not transfer to the child. You are not guilty if your great great great grandfather did something wrong.

[/quote]

Don't the Christians say that every child is born a sinner because Adam ate the apple- or something like that?

Are you christian?

You wrote:
Are you christian?

No

So why are you quoting christian ideas that do not mix well with what Islam says?

Everyone is born pure.

You wrote:
So why are you quoting christian ideas that do not mix well with what Islam says?

Everyone is born pure.

Because Adam and Eve are known as Adam and Huwwa in Islam that's why

Do you read what I write? I keep going on about my Hindu/Sikh ancestors who converted to Sunni Islam so how could I be a Christian?

You wrote:
While that may make it sound simple, it isnt.

Not all shias are equal and there has not been "no change" over the last 1400 years. We do not know the specific instances used for those utterances and they would also not apply to the people alive today.

A Fatwa of kufr is a very strong thing not to be taken lightly, something which is too easily done these days.

Until a person explicitly rejects an article that is unrejectable in Islam, you cannot make such declarations. You can only suggest that they are wrong.

Yeah I didn't know what to make of it, I was surprised I hadn't heard of these before and thought if its true, why isn't it more widely known.

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

lollywood wrote:
You wrote:

Everyone is born pure.

Because Adam and Eve are known as Adam and Huwwa in Islam that's why

Do you read what I write? I keep going on about my Hindu/Sikh ancestors who converted to Sunni Islam so how could I be a Christian?

I am just pointing out the flaw in quoting christian ideas when you are not one.

The Muslim position that all babies are born pure and have a fitrah/nature that will tend towards goodness. They do not inherit the sins of their forefathers.

You wrote:

I am just pointing out the flaw in quoting christian ideas when you are not one.

The Muslim position that all babies are born pure and have a fitrah/nature that will tend towards goodness. They do not inherit the sins of their forefathers.

OK, but you wrote

You wrote:

the sins of the father do not transfer to the child. You are not guilty if your great great great grandfather did something wrong.

which is not the case with Christianity that's why I pointed it out

lollywood wrote:
You wrote:

OK, but you wrote

You wrote:

the sins of the father do not transfer to the child. You are not guilty if your great great great grandfather did something wrong.

which is not the case with Christianity that's why I pointed it out

There's no point talking about Christianity - that's the point.

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:

Point taken, but there's nothing wrong with taking an example is there?

lollywood wrote:

Point taken, but there's nothing wrong with taking an example is there?

It was a random example which didn't fit.

It was a random example which didn't fit.

Ok, I agree that it was a random example but it did fit

lollywood wrote:

How does explaining a Islamic concept with a Christian example fit?

Valkyrie wrote:
lollywood wrote:

How does explaining a Islamic concept with a Christian example fit?

Islam say every child is born pure Christianity says the opposite

Every sect calls names to each other.

If you are a true Muslim, you will base your beliefs and actions of
words and methods of the Holy Prophet.

That is what Allah commanded.

If you want to listen to scholars and their own opionions, then that is your right.

Ayatollah rightly named America as "Great Satan".

malik wrote:

Why don't you come out of your narrow minded shianess?

let each other be.

lollywood wrote:
malik wrote:

There's actually nothing wrong with the bit you've quoted. Just saying.

You wrote:
let each other be.

Easier said then done

There's actually nothing wrong with the bit you've quoted. Just saying.

But he does bang on about how great shia's are he never says anything good about sunni’s he even once said that only shia women make good house wives - do you think that’s fair?

I am not a shia, im not a sunni,I beieleive in Allah, I beileive in the prophet muhammad (saw). I am a muslim. POINT.

lollywood wrote:

At least Shia Muslims are not kafir minded like you.

Ayatollah rightly named America as "Great Satan".

malik wrote:
lollywood wrote:

At least Shia Muslims are not kafir minded like you.

Kafir minded?
you shias are kafir and na pak, this view is held my most Muslim scholars

I bet you don't know who your real father is because you're a produce of Mutah sex

Shut up idiots

lollywood wrote:

I bet you don't know who your real father is because you're a produce of Mutah sex

personal insults about people's families?

How long before lollywood gets banned from this website?

Don't just do something! Stand there.

Pages