No Jail For Mum Who Left Kids To Go Drinking

A woman who abandoned her two young children in a car at night while she went drinking has been given a suspended prison sentence

Kayleigh McNaughton, 21, was arrested after returning to her unlocked vehicle from a bar.

She had left her nine-month-old baby strapped into a car seat and her three-year-old son in the passenger footwell.

Police had been called to the scene by a worried passer-by.

Officers said she was unsteady on her feet and smelled strongly of alcohol when she emerged from the nearby bar in Rusholme, Manchester, just after 3.30am last August.

A 21 year old teenage girl has a child of 3 years old that means she got pregnant when she was just 18, did her parents not question her about this? or does she come from a dysfunctional family that only has one parent present or was she taken into care as a result of her parents breaking up?

How stupid could you get leaving a child of 3 years old and *9 months old* in an unlocked vehicle late at night, she should be sterilised for doing this

My English is not very good

If you ever have kids, you would fit in well with all the other Daily Mail reading mothers.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:
If you ever have kids, you would fit in well with all the other Daily Mail reading mothers.

I'm male
This story is from sky news not the Daily Mail

lollywood wrote:
You wrote:

I'm male

erm, not sure if anyone's explained this to u.
U are (currently) one of the major ingredients of having a baby.

Don't just do something! Stand there.

Ya'qub wrote:

erm, not sure if anyone's explained this to u.
U are (currently) one of the major ingredients of having a baby.

I said that because he said

You wrote:

you would fit in well with all the other Daily Mail reading mothers.

What do you think of this story Yaqub?

It is very gossipy.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

lollywood wrote:

What do you think of this story Yaqub?

that it's none of my business. And I guess I'm glad the kids are ok

Don't just do something! Stand there.

Good answer Yaqub! Wink

“Before death takes away what you are given, give away whatever there is to give.”

Mawlana Jalal ud Din Rumi