Lollywood Movie Bol (Speak)

This movie has raised quite a few eye brows because it tackles subjects which are considered taboo in Pakistan or Muslims societies

Here are few of the things the movie looks at

Taking responsibility for your actions in this case the action is child birth people having lots of children just for the sake of it and then not being ab;r to feed them as we believe that its “gods will” that you will have so and so number of sons and daughters

Pakistani are disappointed when there wife gives birth to girls
if there are 3 girls born one after the other then the man would marry another women thinking this wife may not be able to give birth to boys

in my view boys are given wealth and property to look after and pass on girls are not owned in the way boys are maybe its because the girl has to marry and go to someones else’s home?

It looks a little bit at believing in God one of lines in this movie is Agar khila nahin Sakta To Paida Kyoon Karte Ho in English it means if you cant feed them then why do you bring them into this world- now the question is is the director aiming this dialogue at God or us human beings? In my view it could be taken both ways

It also shows a male disabled child who wants to be just like his sisters he wants to dress up and wear the cloths his sisters wear

Everyone should watch this movie on DVD I'm sure it will have English subtitles so no excuse that we don't understand Urdu

I bet its crap.

and you generalise too much. "Pakistanis" dont believe all you said. some may do, but I dont know any of them, just heard of them.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:
I bet its crap.

Trust me its not I’ve seen it

Here is the promo
">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDCJzaRal3o]

The film established a new box office record in Pakistani cinema. It became the highest earning film in Pakistan in its first week of release, breaking all previous records The previous record was held by Bollywood movie My Name is Khan, which grossed PKR 21.658 million in its first week, whereas Bol did a business of PKR 22.038 million in six days. In two weeks, the total gross revenue of the film from 24 screens amounted to PKR 47,217,600.

My English is not very good

Shoud've been pakiwood.

Ghost wrote:
Shoud've pakiwood been .

Why not Lollywood

My English is not very good