General website stuff

129 posts / 0 new
Last post

Now the page should have the right width going all the way down...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

I think I should now make this the homepage...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

can the invisible people please comment.

I have now made it the homepage.

"Admin" wrote:
can the invisible people please comment.

lol. sorry, wasnt here to comment (tho i may have been logged in)...
it looks cool, only thing i noticed is that the 'current issue' and 'multimedia' columns are not the same length as those on their left, if that makes any sense...

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

The 'current Issue' is wider by design. I need to experiment there. maybe add more info about the mag?

Multimedia should be the same width to those on its side... It does look wider, but I think that may be an optical illusion? () because there is a break above the from the forums column, and the title for multimedia is shorter...

"Admin" wrote:
The 'current Issue' is wider by design. I need to experiment there. maybe add more info about the mag?

Multimedia should be the same width to those on its side... It does look wider, but I think that may be an optical illusion? () because there is a break above the from the forums column, and the title for multimedia is shorter...

i said 'length' not 'width'...

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

oops.

Yes I need to fix that. Far more complicated than you may think!

I have just now made a small change to the homepage... more info with the Current issue. not sure if it looks good. On the other side it has a closer style to the rest of the page.

[EDIT]

I have also made the feature box slimmer, and the current issue boxer slightly wider.

Pages