PM: Tackling Gangs 'New National Priority'

What is the problem in the UK?

Is the UK broke –broken or both?
Is there a lack of morals and values?
Is there a lack of good role modals?

Please feel free to add anymore problems to this list

My English is not very good

1. The PM is a moron.
2. Please dont cut and post full long articles. Just a (preferrably self written) summary and then a link to the source. Its not polite to copy it all and give no accreditation and something that I actually delete often enough.

Please edit your post to fix number 2 and then people can discuss the matter.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:

Please edit your post to fix number 2 and then people can discuss the matter.

Done

You wrote:
1. The PM is a moron.

Tell us why your saying that?

You wrote:

2. Please dont cut and post full long articles. Just a (preferrably self written) summary and then a link to the source. Its not polite to copy it all and give no accreditation and something that I actually delete often enough

OK

lollywood wrote:
You wrote:
1. The PM is a moron.

He is a sales person with nothing to sell and all that is left is the slick presentation that leaves you feeling a little dirty.

He is getting all authoritarian and I am sure he would lvoe to focus on this rather than his seedy links to the murdoch empire.

and his idea of getting a super cop from the US to "advise" on how to combat hooligans and gangs is just plain ridiculous.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:
lollywood wrote:
You wrote:
1. The PM is a moron.

He is a sales person with nothing to sell and all that is left is the slick presentation that leaves you feeling a little dirty.

Come on man we saw whole families looting mum dad kids the lot of em
everyone should understand that its wrong to loot and steal regardless of faith gender and what not
parents should be teaching this to there children at a young age but how can they when they them selfs lack basic morals and values because they often come fro broken homes 1 parent families or the kid gets taken into care at an early age because mum and dad have divorced or have found a new partner and are no longer interested in what the child does, some of the kids charged were like 14 or something lets think what is it that has gone so badly wrong in there life that they are willing to loot and steal at such a young age my guess would be there is no parental guidance in there life no respect for law and authority and know one to look up to as such the people they do look up to are no good like rappers who glorify shooting looting and killing

Now they are saying that if the person caught looting is found to be on benefits there benefits could be taken away or if they live in council accommodation they will be evicted or at least thats what 1 borough
in london has done which I think is a good thing but why can't they say the MP's who over claimed on
there expenses will no longer be able to claim any kind of expenses? or who flipped house will be sacked from parliamentary duties? it seems they have standards when it comes to them selfs

You wrote:

He is getting all authoritarian and I am sure he would love to focus on this rather than his seedy links to the murdoch empire.

But all political parties have some sort of link to the media like during the times of elections a news paper backs up a party, the problem with these parties is that they do not understand the common mans problems they are rich

You wrote:

and his idea of getting a super cop from the US to "advise" on how to combat hooligans and gangs is just plain ridiculous.

That I can agree with

How come everybody feels ok to rip on one-parent families?

like thats the root of societies problems!

The prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) was an orphan.

Don't just do something! Stand there.

Ya'qub wrote:
How come everybody feels ok to rip on one-parent families?

like thats the root of societies problems!

The prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) was an orphan.

How can you compare us Gunehgar people with the prophet PBUH
times of the prophet were different people were different

Please give us your views on this matter