Riots and looting in parts of London, Birmingham and Manchester

156 posts / 0 new
Last post

Says:

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

At last

CAMERON GIVES POLICE THE ORDER TO SHOOT RUBBER BULLETS AT LOOTERS

says the I news paper

My English is not very good

"Youth in the middleeast rise up for basic freedoms. The youth of London rise up for a HD ready 42" TV."

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:
"Youth in the middle east rise up for basic freedoms. The youth of London rise up for a HD ready 42" TV."

+ I phone, PS3 and all that lol

You wrote:
"Youth in the middleeast rise up for basic freedoms. The youth of London rise up for a HD ready 42" TV."

It seems that we will always want more than we currently have.

Don't just do something! Stand there.

Ya'qub wrote:
You wrote:

It seems that we will always want more than we currently have.

Its like that old saying your eyes are bigger then your belly

Beast wrote:
Some people who rioted in the north were given something like 5 years for throwing stones. The kids rioting now better get sentences that are just as severe.

Those sentences were obscene and unjust.

Hopefully any sentencing this time around will be more... humane.

At the same time, I notice that the Police get away with it scott free. A person what now seems like executed by the police and there will be no justice for him and no accountability from the police.

Policing also seems to be based more around the concept of punishing the criminals instead of preventing crime.

How about make rotis and then riots afterwards lol

333 Deaths of people in police custody in since 1998 and not a single police officer prosecuted in all that time.

I smell fish.

Ya'qub wrote:
333 Deaths of people in police custody in since 1998 and not a single police officer prosecuted in all that time.

I smell fish.

I am quite sure the lack of prosecution actually goes back a few more decades.

Ya'qub wrote:

1998 why get angry now, besides there are other ways like dialogue

Ya'qub wrote:

I smell fish.

someone's probably cooking it in your house:)

Riots and looting now begin in Leicester

You wrote:
Ya'qub wrote:

I smell fish.

I am quite sure the lack of prosecution actually goes back a few more decades.

yeah, but thats when the IPCC was set up.

and it was suppose to stop that happening

lollywood][quote=Ya'qub wrote:

1998 why get angry now, besides there are other ways like dialogue

because that's what 'since' means?

+ this all started because the police and the independent police complaints commission weren't communicating properly with the dead man's family.

Ya'qub wrote:

this all started because the police and the independent police complaints commission weren't communicating properly with the dead man's family.

so they were not keeping them up to date about what's going on or something?
or did the families of the victims feel that cases were being shelved?

lollywood wrote:
Ya'qub wrote:

this all started because the police and the independent police complaints commission weren't communicating properly with the dead man's family.

so they were not keeping them up to date about what's going on or something?
or did the families of the victims feel that cases were being shelved?

i dunno. but they felt angry enough to protest in the first place

London - southall

Sikhs gather to protect there Gurdwara in Southall west London

Ya'qub wrote:

isn't only for Allah (swt) to judge who are and aren't Muslims?
Making Takfir is dangerous indeed!

Allah knows this already

The ones who hate Hazrat Abu Bakar / Aisha r.a
Allah also hates them

we are OK don't worry

I live about 20 mins from Birmingham city centre but had to watch plumes of smoke from my back window during iftari. Apparently a tyre factory has been set alight just up the road.

And right now there's a standoff between a line of riot police and youths in front of a Carphone Warehouse - just a 2 min walk up the road.

Beast wrote:
I live about 20 mins from Birmingham city centre but had to watch plumes of smoke from my back window during iftari. Apparently a tyre factory has been set alight just up the road.

And right now there's a standoff between a line of riot police and youths in front of a Carphone Warehouse - just a 2 min walk up the road.

yeah sky news were reporting all day from just down the road from me. bit odd seeing it on tv all mashed up

Beast wrote:

OMG do you live near me?! :O

Yep, sky channel 847! They're doing a great job, I think, live coverage AND spreading the message of humanity! Shame noor tv/takbeer tv aren't doing something like that

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
Beast wrote:

Didn't you know that he is your cousin?

Manchester
">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsS8kTQkjfE]

You wrote:
ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
Beast wrote:

Didn't you know that he is your cousin?

lol that's highly unlikely

I'm surprised the riots haven't reached oldham yet...inshaAllah they wont Smile

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfljQgzCkSw]

You wrote:
">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfljQgzCkSw]

Good, give the guy some good licks so he doesn't loot in a hurry again

Pages