MASHAL RADIO...?

Is Mashal Radio, with zahid maqbool and saj, going to resume its ramadan talk show
or not
please say it is-I really enjoyed them

salaam

this year its not Mashal Radio but Ramadan radio Oldham 87.7fm
should be online too
will found out the site

Lets Talk Show will only be friday and saturday nights this year after tarawih

will add program details here soon

ws

woah that's late!

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

any one got a link for the radio station please? JZK

You can listen ro Ramadhan Radio Oldham live on:

The Lets Talk show will have its first show tomorrow night:
Friday- The Biggest challenges facing the Muslims today
Saturday- Osama, Obama and the Muslim world

shows will start about 11.45pm ish

Saj, you're my hero!

The person who doesn't have the mic can't be heard properly unless the volume is higher but the one with the mic can be heard loud and clearly :/

(I'm not really bothered but you other people may become uninterested due to the technical problems)

Totally agree with the person with the mic (the one I can hear clearly lol - the other seems to be disagreeing a little)

children shouldn't be so spoilt/use phones/internet so young and should be disciplined properly!

yeh I don't know the text in number and cbb to find it Blum 3

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

just tuned in and listened to them talking about unity and mosques and it did not seem too positive.

If they think that someone else can take over, the "younger generation" - those people need to get involved and become leaders instead of expecting those doing the work to simply stand aside and leaving an empty gap.

On the issue of unity - the new "unities" and telling people to "forget the past loyalties and groups" is disuniting in itself as those that do will break away from those that dont and create their own new groups.

Both points lack... wisdom.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

was first show last night

only 2 microphones in studio- reason why you were probably having difficulty in hearing some of us. I hate sharing mic's!

4 ppl in studio- u are gonna have differences...it is a debate end of day

last night was open platform to main all/any issues, so less structured than normal but was still a good and lively discussion.

Tonights show is Osama, Obama and the Muslim world

TheRevivalEditor wrote:
was first show last night

only 2 microphones in studio- reason why you were probably having difficulty in hearing some of us. I hate sharing mic's!

4 ppl in studio- u are gonna have differences...it is a debate end of day

I see, can't you get more mics? :/

and lol yeah I know, I just meant I agree with the person with the mic. Not that there shouldn't be disagreements Smile

Our very own You will be in the studio with me tonight

Be sure to tune it at midnight

Woah SO weird putting a voice to username! Or maybe just cuz it's admin...

You sorted out the mic problem. Good good Smile Blum 3