#Small deeds that are overlooked#

10 yr cousin comes down to get water for his 13yr old sis (after being already for bed)

me: Aww it's nice of you to come down for your sis

his mum: yeah, he comes all the time for her, she doesn't

me:You should make her come down for you too!

him: well I get sawab (reward) for it anyway

me: Smile aww, nice one! (ok I didn't say exactly that, did a typical paki reaction thing instead Blum 3 )

We should defo follow this example plus i think i'll tell my lil sis about this Smile

Lets reunite the ummah under one flag LA ILAHA IL ALLAH MUHAMMADUR RASULULLAH

Quote:
me: Smile aww, nice one! (ok I didn't say exactly that, did a typical paki reaction thing instead Blum 3 )

typical paki reaction? and whats that meanta be? Blum 3

"And do not throw yourself into destruction with your own hands." (Baqarah 195).

zainab1709 wrote:
Quote:

i think its somethgin that involve cheekpinching and "puther" or some similar word somewhere...oh but wait..he's 13... ok, i dont know.

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Lilly wrote:
zainab1709 wrote:
Quote:

i think its somethgin that involve cheekpinching and "puther" or some similar word somewhere...oh but wait..he's 13... ok, i dont know.

Haha lol, the typical paki reaction is something that is waaay exaggerated. But its true though, small baby deeds may in the end save us from the punishment... start smiling everyone Biggrin

Death is the end of time. Not the end of Life.

Smile Biggrin

Lioness of Allah wrote:
Lilly wrote:
zainab1709 wrote:
Quote:

Haha lol, the typical paki reaction is something that is waaay exaggerated. But its true though, small baby deeds may in the end save us from the punishment... start smiling everyone Biggrin

'puthar' sounds like the most typical pakistani way to address a little child Blum 3 and yes smiling is sunnah (y)

"And do not throw yourself into destruction with your own hands." (Baqarah 195).

zainab1709 wrote:
Lioness of Allah wrote:
Lilly wrote:
zainab1709 wrote:
Quote:

'puthar' sounds like the most typical pakistani way to address a little child Blum 3 and yes smiling is sunnah (y)

i learnt that in east is east Biggrin

Lilly wrote:
zainab1709 wrote:
Lioness of Allah wrote:
Lilly wrote:
zainab1709 wrote:
Quote:

i learnt that in east is east Biggrin

haha east is east, that movies' so funny.

Small deeds that are overlooked...

yep newbies! I find it annoying when every topic is turned into small talk especially near the begining.

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

guilty as charged.

small deeds that ive overlooked
read about it in my holy book
it says..small deeds that ive overlook

Sometimes we do good deeds but when they become a habit, we forget the deeper meaning and actually having an intention for them so it no longer counts. Could be something as small as "shukr Alhamdulillah" rolling off your tongue after sneezing, or something. So yeah, we gotta remember our intentions and always renew them after putting a small (or big) deed in practice Biggrin

Lilly wrote:

small deeds that ive overlooked
read about it in my holy book
it says..small deeds that ive overlook

Biggrin

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

There was a lift full of people but they let us get in. Biggrin