FGS!

I am genuinely getting very annoyed now.

I've just seen some article, albeit from the ohsocrappy daily star, saying that there are now 'Shariah enforced zones' where there are bunches of people going around demanding that people follow the shariah! And before you assume this is just a rag being sensationalist as I originally thought, Its not- supposedly it's actually happening, and this group 'MuslimsAgainstCrusades' actually exists. I saw it quoted here and if you google the quote you'll see lots of links for it though its been taken off the actual site.

Don't even let one drama die down, before adding fuel to the fire and giving people more reasons to hate them. What don't people understand about keeping your head down for a bit when you're in the firing line as it is? Hows your average Muslim person supposed to get by in life with all this to contend with?

It's so frustrating. I'm by no means an expert, but even I know we're supposed to respect civil law.

Jeez. Someone tell me this is a joke, because this is getting ridiculous.

Anjum Choudhry crew.

They have many faces, but its the same group of people, maybe numbering a maximum of two hundred. and no, they dont enforce anything, but stick up stickers and crowd around street corners with banners where they are ignored by everyone else.

They are also known as the al muhajiroon. (there was a documentary about one of these people who was a convert to Islam, made by his brother that was on some channel recently: "My brother, the Islamist")

There is also a conspiracy of sorts that I cant get my head around when it comes to Anjum Choudhry: scholars and people that promote peace such as Yusuf Islam and Tariq Ramadan have been banned from entering the US in the past, yet he manages to fly through in order to present his sermons and be the "representative of Islam" on Fox News.

How is that so?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:
Anjum Choudhry crew.

They have many faces, but its the same group of people, maybe numbering a maximum of two hundred. and no, they dont enforce anything, but stick up stickers and crowd around street corners with banners where they are ignored by everyone else.

They are also known as the al muhajiroon. (there was a documentary about one of these people who was a convert to Islam, made by his brother that was on some channel recently: "My brother, the Islamist")

There is also a conspiracy of sorts that I cant get my head around when it comes to Anjum Choudhry: scholars and people that promote peace such as Yusuf Islam and Tariq Ramadan have been banned from entering the US in the past, yet he manages to fly through in order to present his sermons and be the "representative of Islam" on Fox News.

How is that so?

:o

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

You wrote:

How is that so?

do u really need to ask?

Don't just do something! Stand there.

You wrote:
Anjum Choudhry crew.

How is that so?

So why has no one else reported on this? I would've thought the papers would jump on it.

#Before you look at the thorns of the rose , look at it's beauty. Before you complain about the heat of the sun , enjoy it's light. Before you complain about the blackness of the night, think of it's peace and quiet... #

Some have got bored of him, others see him as self promoting hyperbole, most realise he has no support, no followers and no legitimacy.

The only ones that use him generally have an agenda of some sorts.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:
Some have got bored of him, others see him as self promoting hyperbole, most realise he has no support, no followers and no legitimacy.

Obviously if there are hundreds of people going around putting stickers up and demanding people do things, he does have support.

#Before you look at the thorns of the rose , look at it's beauty. Before you complain about the heat of the sun , enjoy it's light. Before you complain about the blackness of the night, think of it's peace and quiet... #

MakeMeRawr_8TeenF wrote:
You wrote:

Obviously if there are hundreds of people going around putting stickers up and demanding people do things, he does have support.

yeh, but not in comparision to the 1.5 million + Muslims in the UK

Don't just do something! Stand there.

Ya'qub wrote:
MakeMeRawr_8TeenF wrote:
You wrote:

yeh, but not in comparision to the 1.5 million + Muslims in the UK

Theyre always hiding though.