Google Plus Vs Facebook

Google have this past week instroduced - its like facebook but not facebook.

It also apparently gets many things "right" that facebook doesn't.

Currently is in beta and you need to request an invite from the link above to join, but once any bugs have been ironed out, it will be open to everyone.

I currently dont use either, but it will be interesting where they both end up.

Prediction: Facebook will lose.

Tags: 

You wrote:

It also apparently gets many things "right" that facebook doesn't.

like?

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

privacy, groups, friends.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Iran says FACE BOOK is a secret Jewish internet project.

Its founder is a zionist who loves Israel to carry on killing Palestinian women and children.

I hope God destroys Israel and Facebook, and everything ythat is part of persecution of muslims.

Ayatollah rightly named America as "Great Satan".

have you heard of the google powered netbooks?!?!?!?! they sound SO cool!! a computer with JUST internet!!! ah....

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Lilly wrote:
have you heard of the google powered netbooks?!?!?!?! they sound SO cool!! a computer with JUST internet!!! ah....

And without internet you can't do much, sounds great.

You wrote:
privacy, groups, friends.

how on earth can google claim to be good about privacy?

when the adverts that come up are due to what websites i've visited?

and the google-powered netbooks sound like a TERRIBLE idea: ALL ur private documents wil be stored by someone else.

would u let a stranger keep hold of ur photo albums, bank details, letters, and private stuff?

personally i wouldn't

Don't just do something! Stand there.

Ya'qub wrote:
and the google-powered netbooks sound like a TERRIBLE idea: ALL ur private documents wil be stored by someone else.

I agree.

as for Google Plus privacy, I would assume privacy from prying human eyes as opposed to monitoring that google does for its adverts.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.