The Satanic Jingle Bells

Well you know the score.

According to conspiracy theorists if you listen tp almost any piece of recorded sound backwards, you will find subliminal messages purposefully put there by the artists...

[url=? or truth?[/url]

[EDIT]

Listen very carefully, or you may miss it.

[edit 2]

It is a flash file, so you will need to have macromedia flash Player Installed. And its an acoustic exercise, so you will need sound. The words have not been transcribed. you will need to pick them up yourself.

dat waz scary...LOL

but yea its true

december 21st is not really the birthday of jesus
the real birthday is in january , and celebrated by orthodox christians

december 21st was the date celebrated by the druids of britain who lived many centuries ago, they used to wordhip trees and the devil

hence

you place a tree in your house for christmas
you have a man called santa when rearanged can be spelt satan
santa comes out at night
santa wears red

coincidence, i think not

nice Admin you've managed to do what life hasnt been able to yet - turn my hair white! well it serves me right

lol.

RAF did you click on the link, and listen?

(and Hadhrat Isa (as) was born either in spring or autumn...)

Dave where is this celebrating xmas on 6 Jan from?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Dave, you ill need flash installed...

and then click go. it will play it right way round. Then click go again, and it will reverse it.

startling diference.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
lol.

RAF did you click on the link, and listen?

(and Hadhrat Isa (as) was born either in spring or autumn...)

Dave where is this celebrating xmas on 6 Jan from?

The Orthodox Church split from the Holy Catholic Church in the 8th century and were thrown into a fight for survival against the Turks for the next several centuries - thus they never got any of the calendar improvements from the West like the gregorian calendar.

They are still on the Julian (I think it's the Julian) which doesn't take leap years, among other things, into account and is therefore inaccurate.

It throws their entire system off.

Their modern excuse is that the heretical western church committed heresy by heretically introducing a new heretical calendar system which heretically changed the holy dates against the wishes of God - therefore it is heresy, making the entire west heretical.

We get along so well.

I can see the churches do not get along.

Admittedly I do not understand the argument about Gods will, but why have they now adopted the gregorian calendar?

Why are they doing it on 6 Jan, instead of 25 december according to their Julian calendar? every four years does their date change?

"Admin" wrote:
I can see the churches do not get along.

Admittedly I do not understand the argument about Gods will, but why have they now adopted the gregorian calendar?

Why are they doing it on 6 Jan, instead of 25 december according to their Julian calendar? every four years does their date change?

Oh yea - good buddies. Try dating a greek girl.

You will be lectured.

I'm not [i]precisely[/i] sure how it is they decided upon 6 Jan, or how they deal with the calendar issues but I do know that the changed calendars are the reason for the switch.

So... Basically... other christians are heretical for accepting the calendar system before they did?

I think I am starting to understand how you said a while ago diferences between christian denominations are of a siferent type to diference between muslim groups. (even the result is the same: calling everyone else heretics etc..)

I think its bedtime...

"Admin" wrote:
So... Basically... other christians are heretical for accepting the calendar system before they did?

I think I am starting to understand how you said a while ago diferences between christian denominations are of a siferent type to diference between muslim groups. (even the result is the same: calling everyone else heretics etc..)

I think its bedtime...

lol [i]everything[/i] the heretical western churches do is heretical. They are not in communion with any western church I can think of. This all goes back to icons and the iconoclasm among other things.

Orthodox churches interest me, everything they do is strange and different from the western practices. It's basically the result of two Christian denominations living in near complete isolation from one another.

The Ethiopian Orthodoxy is the most interesting though - supposedly they have the Ark of the Covenant, and are the descendants of the Levites.

"Admin" wrote:
Well you know the score.

According to conspiracy theorists if you listen tp almost any piece of recorded sound backwards, you will find subliminal messages purposefully put there by the artists...

[url=? or truth?[/url]

[EDIT]

Listen very carefully, or you may miss it.

[edit 2]

It is a flash file, so you will need to have macromedia flash Player Installed. And its an acoustic exercise, so you will need sound. The words have not been transcribed. you will need to pick them up yourself.

idiot

[edit by admin]

Seraph, let the people judge. Its is creepy to see a popular jingle be so satanic I admit...

Back in BLACK

ADMIN YOU ARE EVIL :evil:

[size=7]i got scared....wheres mum...[/size]

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

No, Jingle Bells is evil.

admin its not funny... [size=7](see hayduh told u guys can be so immature...)[/size] :roll:

seriously if someone who had a weak heart saw that, theyd probably die.

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"Aasiyah" wrote:
admin its not funny... [size=7](see hayduh told u guys can be so immature...)[/size] :roll:

seriously if someone who had a weak heart saw that, theyd probably die.

I agree.

Admin you made me spill my tea. :?

i got really scared :shock: Sad

You will die in seven days!!!!

I aint even gona watch it, after that last video of a jinn, hell noooo!

I aint watchin it Irf, you dont how scared i got after seeing that jinn video, that nite i watched it my sis was over at my cuz's house for the night and i was left alone in my bedroom

Plus i am alone in the house at the mo, defnitely aint watchin it even though i would feel left out!

Well... I did tell you Jingle Bells was satanic...

what more warning could I have given?

:twisted:

Sorry about any spilt tea/coffe/drinks.

I think its a good idea to give this a bump for xmas...