"Gay Girl in Damascus" turns out to be "White married American dude in Edinburgh"

I wouldnt have thunk that. Sure has an imagination!

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

A lesbian blogger who publicly criticised Tom MacMaster, the 'Gay Girl In Damascus' hoaxer, is also in reality a married man who flirted online with the other fake, it has emerged.

I will resist joking about it. They corrupted a vital cause to their immense shame.

• It can never be satisfied, the mind, never. -- Wallace Stevens

yup and it does cause suspicion.

Since the initial "unveling" a fellow lesbian blogger who had given support to this blogger was also found to be a man - a middle aged retired US air force person.

Questions arise with the word "CIA" in them but the cause of the people on the ground is legitimate.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Why are they all pretending to be lesbians? Do they think people wont find them out tht way??? Cos its not working...

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

Ocean wrote:
Lol

I bet he was enjoying it all!

There is no question. Pretending to be a (Muslim) lesbian and flirting with other people who you think might be lesbians is a fetish thing.

He was claiming to be from Damascus, not Edinburgh. It looks like his wife might have forced him to confess.

lol it is the title of this thread.

He is an american dude who is 40 and married pretending to be a 23/26 year old single gay girl from Damascus and was caught out while he was visiting Turkey.

What is there to be confused about?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

hahahaha!

whats up with all those middle age men wannabee gay (muslim) girls?

or maybe its just a middle age thing... midlife crisis?

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?