Marriage Recipe

222 posts / 0 new
Last post

yeh, and im certain, and if u asked a hanafi alim he wud be certain aswell.

3 little words from the husband, and thats it the wife gets her freedom.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"musk" wrote:
yeh, and im certain, and if u asked a hanafi alim he wud be certain aswell.

3 little words from the husband, and thats it the wife gets her freedom.

pakistani men are VERY CLEVA...arent they?

yeh they are, particularly if they want passports etc. Then they aint just clever, they bloody geniuses.

But women are cleverer. And wen ppl get into emotional state, they say things they wud never dream of saying.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"musk" wrote:
^^^
READ THAT NAJ

What does that mean?

OK, I am certain. no doubt about it.

(I am prone to errors, so I try to add an uncertainty into my replies... just incase I am wrong... as I can be and often am.)

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"musk" wrote:

I dont have stories about my road and what peoples get up to, I aint a gossip but I do know abt my own family members and how they stuck to their marriages even when husband was a complete fool. Some instances include: man marries a divorcee woman who has a daughter, brings up the daughter and when the daughter reaches maturity says to the wife either get ur daughter married to my brother or I'll divorce you, or then there was the woman who got beats cos she kept having daughters, or there was another woman who used to have a hockey stick taken to her, or the one who became a mother of three kids but still wud get beatings from her step dad who was her bro-in-law aswell. Or the one whose husband went to america, got married to a white woman and didnt come back for years and STILL the wife would refer to him with respect and wudnt tolerate one word against him

Women like that are superheros, and I cant express my respect for them enough.

I didnt know such shitheads existed. I thought this only happened back home. I spit on such men, and I have done in real life too. My next door neighbour was often beaten by her so called husband. If any man hit me, I'd personally beat the shit out of him after my dad, brothers and uncles dealt with him.

This aint the 60's and the women these days aint punchbags like men were at those times. My religious cousin advised me to place prenups in my marriage contract which I will do. Such as how I get everything and a divorce if my man ever cheats or beats me.This is worth thinking about, esp the naive girls.

i like that post ramz, infact i like all your posts today, they're bold and pack a punch

"seema*" wrote:
i like that post ramz, infact i like all your posts today, they're bold and pack a punch

Thanks hun. I was tired of getting angry at some of the shit that women hatin mullah wanabe's sprout. So I thought I'd log in and give em all a piece of my mind.

Your a dear though. I like your posts. Only one or two people here piss me off.

"Ramz" wrote:

Thanks hun. I was tired of getting angry at some of the shit that women hatin mullah wanabe's sprout. So I thought I'd log in and give em all a piece of my mind.

Your a dear though. I like your posts. Only one or two people here piss me off.

FYO i dont agree with how those women were treated.

Seconldy Its becoming pretty clear you have a lot of issues. I hope you work them out.

Thirdly, making derogatory remarks about Mullah's is a big mistake. If you want to abuse me then do so with full force but why bring in Mullahs into these? The Ulama, call them maulvi, mawlana, mullah, shaykh, ustadji, hazrat, whatever deserve to be respected. And if you think that mullah is a derogatory term then you are mistaken, being a mullah is one of the biggest honours a muslim can have. So, be careful what u say woman.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"musk" wrote:
that most marriages break down today because women arent willing to observe the role their mothers/ grandmothers were willing to act out.

You stated above that marraiges today breakdown because women today are not willing punchbags as the women were in our grandparents times. You backed your point by highly praising the women in your family for patiently taking shit. No where did you condemn the crazy men in your family.

But chill you Mullah. Your entitled to your views and the way you choose to live your life. Its no biggie.

"musk" wrote:

[b]I aint saying if its right or not, but its a fact that previously women, no matter how bad the husband/in laws were, would generally stick it out and I must say they deserve a big respect for it.[/b] Becuase if women were as demanding as men in the marriage then I would say that most marriages would have broken down in the past aswell. I personally view it as a fact that if marriages lasted upto the recent past it was because of the women in most cases, obviously not all.

And for that they deserve respect, but similarly in this light it would seem that most marriages break down today because women arent willing to observe the role their mothers/ grandmothers were willing to act out.

You're so kind. Thank you for quoting me. But that section which you quoted came AFTER the section above. Please refer to the words in bold type. They will show my stance.

Woman, you honour me. I am not a Mullah. Make dua that ALLAH accepts me.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"musk" wrote:
I am not a Mullah. Make dua that ALLAH accepts me.

Ameen.

I think its time to accept that you two have issues:

Med/musk: Doesn't go for treating wives with any less respect than your own mother.

However he is big on women keeping respect and patience in the face of extenuating or just hard difficulties.

Ramz: Shares my view on men who abuse/mis treat/act ashamedly towards their wives and women in general. And those men who are not very nice, shall we say. And that view point is somewhere in the dark tubes of a double barrel shotgun.

Essentially though Med won't be the last person to speak out against ill treatiing members of his family and Ramz has alot to say for respect (and possibly extreme patience too).

Dirol Be cool about it. Biggrin

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

Pages