Is it time for Jack the Ripper to leave and never come back?

Yes, such people have no place on this website
30% (12 votes)
No, we should be willing to help him - where else will 'such' youth go?
70% (28 votes)
Total votes: 40

I guess, a head is gonna roll Sad

If I ever have to kill for something, it would be for, "A woman"
If I ever have to kill something it would have to be, "A woman"

i don't think there is any reason to have this poll. i feel you are singling him out from everyone else and i think that is unfair.

by all means help the guy or avoid him it's everyone's personal choice.

nobody here IMO isn't in need of guideance.

also by creating this poll you're just gonna make him think he was right when he said nobody will accept him.

Lets reunite the ummah under one flag LA ILAHA IL ALLAH MUHAMMADUR RASULULLAH

LOL at this Poll [no comment as to the answer of it though =)]

Jihad of the Nafs (The Struggle of the Soul)

Foysol i hope you voted - he said he's gna act upon the vote (and im guessing you dont think he should leave)

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

hahahahah! is this true Jack?

you gonna let people tell you what to do?

im not voting cause my answers not there. i sincerely believe Jack has already helped me with one his posts about not letting shaytaan get to you so...

i want him to stay so we can learn off each other and help each other out.

Yo Jack i know we're allready brothers in Islam but i thought we were becoming good friends too.

Leave if you want or stay if you want. if you're not gonna benefit from here then there's no point in staying so....it's up to you.

Foysol89 wrote:
hahahahah! is this true Jack?

you gonna let people tell you what to do?

im not voting cause my answers not there. i sincerely believe Jack has already helped me with one his posts about not letting shaytaan get to you so...

i want him to stay so we can learn off each other and help each other out.

Yo Jack i know we're allready brothers in Islam but i thought we were becoming good friends too.

Leave if you want or stay if you want. if you're not gonna benefit from here then there's no point in staying so....it's up to you.

Since the poll has been done, I guess majority rule, it is a democracy...
I will abide by the poll result, it is true...

Can you tell who voted what?

Jihad of the Nafs (The Struggle of the Soul)

so you put Fatty up to this.

Jack you're such an attention seeker :LOL:

well i voted. hope you're happy

Foysol89 wrote:

What you're talking about, she's such a liar...
Can't you see the hidden agenda, 1st, I'm muslimeen, now the poll??
Put 2 & 2 together...

2&2 together equals 22 that's how old i am...i don't get what has this got to do with me?

Jack the Ripper wrote:
Foysol89 wrote:

how dare you call me a liar! :O It's not my fault Foysol guessed!
Yes we know how you voted Grinno! lol

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

well, it looks like a rendition of 'Hit the Road Jack' is in order Wink

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

bilan wrote:
well, it looks like a rendition of 'Hit the Road Jack' is in order Wink

*dies of laughter* trust you to come up with something like this! i missed you dude, texts dont give you enough credit/allow the full Bilan out.

i voted. but that was limited choice. i would never call Ripper (whoever much of a [insert descriptive word] he is) " 'such' youth".

the no option sounds like we're doing charity/pitying him. It's going against my principle of "do not do to others what you wouldnt want them do to you".

the NEW ripper was alright, not dirty, asking questions, posting interesting stuff. THAT ripper should stay. The other one...should die.

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Lilly wrote:

i voted. but that was limited choice. i would never call Ripper (whoever much of a [insert descriptive word] he is) " 'such' youth".

the no option sounds like we're doing charity/pitying him. It's going against my principle of "do not do to others what you wouldnt want them do to you".

the NEW ripper was alright, not dirty, asking questions, posting interesting stuff. THAT ripper should stay. The other one...should die.

There is no old & new. There can only be one, if you kill the one, they both die, complex I know, but that's what makes Jack unique, every now and then he gives a glimer of hope...

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
Jack the Ripper wrote:
Foysol89 wrote:

how dare you call me a liar! :O It's not my fault Foysol guessed!
Yes we know how you voted Grinno! lol

I dunno what you talking about. Anway how do u check who voted what...

Jack the Ripper wrote:
Lilly wrote:

There is no old & new. There can only be one, if you kill the one, they both die, complex I know, but that's what makes Jack unique, every now and then he gives a glimer of hope...

i didnt mean die die. but the dirty Jack needs to go, else the nice Jack cant flourish. lets not talk like this, might lead you to have MPD. i just think that you need to make a choice. of who you want to be. i think thats the next step.

Lilly wrote:
Jack the Ripper wrote:
Lilly wrote:

i didnt mean die die. but the dirty Jack needs to go, else the nice Jack cant flourish. lets not talk like this, might lead you to have MPD. i just think that you need to make a choice. of who you want to be. i think thats the next step.

The MPD u r talkin bout is the two demons within me, that keep muttering different things to me. I think everyone has that, I guess. I know who I am, who I want to be??

Jack the Ripper wrote:

The MPD u r talkin bout is the two demons within me, that keep muttering different things to me. I think everyone has that, I guess. I know who I am, who I want to be??

no, i odnt think thats MPD. thats your nafs (the bad voice) and its a constant, life long battle to fight it. and yes, everyone has it.

who you wnat to me, opposites cant cohabit in the same place i.e: your body. pervert ripper and not-pervert ripper cant be in the same body together.

Lilly wrote:
Jack the Ripper wrote:

no, i odnt think thats MPD. thats your nafs (the bad voice) and its a constant, life long battle to fight it. and yes, everyone has it.

who you wnat to me, opposites cant cohabit in the same place i.e: your body. pervert ripper and not-pervert ripper cant be in the same body together.

Wanna bet...

Jack the Ripper wrote:
Lilly wrote:
Jack the Ripper wrote:

Wanna bet...

what you dont understand is that it's nothing to do with me. The shaykhs and scholars have said that two opposite cannot be contained in hte same enclosed space, aka the heart. your heart cant be perverted and religious at the same time. its not a bet! it's serious stuff. you shouldnt want the two to be together. you should want to get rid of the perverted one. you gain nothing from being perverted (or maybe you gain hellfire). you gain paradize inshaaAllah from being religious. take your pick.

Lilly wrote:
Jack the Ripper wrote:
Lilly wrote:
Jack the Ripper wrote:

Wanna bet...

what you dont understand is that it's nothing to do with me. The shaykhs and scholars have said that two opposite cannot be contained in hte same enclosed space, aka the heart. your heart cant be perverted and religious at the same time. its not a bet! it's serious stuff. you shouldnt want the two to be together. you should want to get rid of the perverted one. you gain nothing from being perverted (or maybe you gain hellfire). you gain paradize inshaaAllah from being religious. take your pick.

I thought u go to hell if you do bad things to other people, not if you are just perverted. Besides I'm not hurting anyone by being perverted am I?

you genuinely didnt know? its not just about harming others. its about harming yourself. and not giving Allah His due rights.

looking at women lustfully is a sin. Talking dirty harden the hearts and pave the way for more dirtyness and pervertness. become diry isnt an overnight thing, it builds up and one day you look back at how you used to be and how you are now and you could be very surprised. or... you meet someone who is like you used to be (innocent, no dirty talk) and you realised how much you've changed...

Lilly wrote:
you genuinely didnt know? its not just about harming others. its about harming yourself. and not giving Allah His due rights.

looking at women lustfully is a sin. Talking dirty harden the hearts and pave the way for more dirtyness and pervertness. become diry isnt an overnight thing, it builds up and one day you look back at how you used to be and how you are now and you could be very surprised. or... you meet someone who is like you used to be (innocent, no dirty talk) and you realised how much you've changed...

U can't be serious, you gain closeness to god, by serving his creation...

and being perverted IS harming others. that girl's brother/father/husband etc... but someone else told you that already.

plus you're not being serious. This is where i stop trying.

You see the results by clicking on the results tab at the top I-m so happy

Right now, there have been 17 votes

76% No
24% Yes

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
You see the results by clicking on the results tab at the top I-m so happy

Right now, there have been 17 votes

76% No
24% Yes

I don't have it...

Lilly wrote:
This is where i stop trying.

That it, you give up on me so easily? Nooh (As) preached to his people for 950 yrs before he prayed for the flood, u gave up on me with two posts, probably 2mins of your time, thanks anyway, maybe I just aint worth it? I just can't be saved...

@Lilly have u ever heard the story bout the prostitute that gave a thirsty dog water and was saved from hellfire??

Have u heard the narration about Allah swt questioning a guy on the day of reckoning,
he will ask the person:

I was hungry and u did not feed me, the person will reply, but you are the master of the universe you never get hungry and how can I feed u?
Allah swt will reply: Such & such a person a neighbor of yours was hungry, had you fed him, you would have fed me.

Then Allah swt will tell him I was sick and you did not visit me, then he will reply, you are the master of the universe u never get sick & how can I visit u?
Allah swt will reply: Such and such person u knew was sick and u did not visit him, if u visited him u would have found me with him.

Do you not know heaviest on the scales on the day of hashr will be "Good Character" yeah I know I am lacking in it and probably don't have the right to tell you. I know I hurt other people, but I never said I was perfect.

Do u know what it feels like to be an orphan? Have u ever visited an orphanage Lilly?? Please do, atleast once in your life, you will appreciate the bounties of Allah and will realise the value of your parents. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying reading, quran, salaah, zakaat, fasting and hajj are not important not at all, they are the foundation, but any sane person will tell u a house is not just made up of a foundation, it takes walls, roof, ceilings lights many other things. You could be a muslim by pronouncing the shahadah and believing in it, and never pray salaah, quran, fast, go on hajj, and Allah swt can forgive u in a jiffy, it's his rights u neglected, but if you hurt someone else that person will take all your good deeds on the day of hashr and you will be left penniless stock broke. Imo to complete our faith we probably need to work a lot harder on our character reading quran, salaah, fasting is probably easy, helping others before you help yourself is the challenge, feeding someone else when your own belly is empty is what is difficult...

U missed the first bit Ripper. because my trying is conditional on your seriousness. i was helping. I WAS!! and i said i would!! and tried RIGHT AT THE BEGINNING too!! I've always given new people a chance, always defended and looked for the good in everyone! but you and you're "you cant be serious...you've got to serve the creation" TELL ME THAT DIDNT HAVE A DIRTY MEANING BEHIND IT?

I TOLD YOU i would not TRY if you were going to make me feel dirty. what did you answer? "it depends how smoothly you come across" dude; im not naive.

that now said. you're right. Let's try again.