It's just children playing games

trust the BBC to report this stuff anyday :/

Lets reunite the ummah under one flag LA ILAHA IL ALLAH MUHAMMADUR RASULULLAH

Does it matter who reports it? Would you rather it was hidden? :/

Yeah it makes those Pakistani/Afghani's look bad (too light a word, I know) but at the same time we are able to see whats going on too...

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

we don't get the whole picture so we can't make any judgements on this alone

I've heard a similar line before.

"Yes, I know a taliban spokesman told people to avoid the markets, yes I know that then there was a suicide bomb attack on the market a few days later,but the taliban are mujahideen! they wouldn't do that! and you cant throw blame around without proof. Where is yout proof? if you dont have any, then dont blame the taliban. I blame Isreal/India/USA!"

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Foysol89 wrote:
we don't get the whole picture so we can't make any judgements on this alone

Don't be silly. It doesn't matter what more there was to this, what they made the kids do is just...I HAVE NO WORDS FOR IT!

What possible scenario attached to the above 'picture' could possible justify this? None.

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

that's called makin a judgement

I don't even know what to say to that.

Tell me what you thought when you saw that vid.

And you DID make *some sort of* judgement, no way that you didn't.

HAHAHAH haven't even seen the vid yet. just saw the title and the article.

Its not that bad.

I'm not genderist, (well, since I actually said that, I probably am) but I suspect that women will be more apalled by the video.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

-_-

The BBC video article however suggests that the video may not be as innocent as it seems - it may be a recruiting tool where the games are used to indoctrinate kids... the video also mentions how kids have been used in real suicide bombings.

On the other hand, it may just be a few bored kids reliving what they see in the world around them and reenacting it artistically.

You wrote:
The BBC video article however suggests that the video may not be as innocent as it seems - it may be a recruiting tool where the games are used to indoctrinate kids... the video also mentions how kids have been used in real suicide bombings.

On the other hand, it may just be a few bored kids reliving what they see in the world around them and reenacting it artistically.

I thought it was the latter at first - and thats still worrying and sad and shocking! No child should be playing such games, its unbelievable to even think its so normal to them and they have made it into a play thing :/ Sad

Ocean wrote:
Foysol89 wrote:
HAHAHAH haven't even seen the vid yet. just saw the title and the article.

well here's a a bit of advice, watch or read before you reply... :roll:

I know you're a clever boy, should have done that without me having to remind you!

Probably should have but chose not to as i presumed it's the usual report which over exaggerates minor things and make it out to be something its not. Got the gist of it anyway, nothing to be shocked about in my opinion and these reports are always biased.

I miss the days when news was just news not peoples opinions, its supposed let you decide what you think but now they decide what you should think.

Dont read too much into this, just my opinion

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
Does it matter who reports it? Would you rather it was hidden? :/

Yeah it makes those Pakistani/Afghani's look bad (too light a word, I know) but at the same time we are able to see whats going on too...

Poor kids!! They've seen so much of the crap..people dying in such a manner that they think it's normal acting it out! STUPID AMERICAN AND BRITISH SOLDEIRS!

i havent seen the vid but from the title of it, is it really any different from American kids playing cowboys and indians? Double standards and hypocrisy all over, they should clean their own backyard first.

“O my people! Truly, this life of the world is nothing but a (quick passing) enjoyment, and verily, the hereafter that is the home that will remain forever.” [Ghafir : 39]

just (finally) watched the vid.

AND OMG! THAT EXPLOSION WAS AWESOMMMMMMMEEEEEEEE. It was like a mini mushroom nuclear reaction. IT WAS THE COOLEST!!!!! i wanna play too!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?