Cricket World Cup 2011

Something that seems to have snuck up - the starting ceremony was today in .

Will it be a carnival of cricket? Who do you think will win?

Do you even care?

You wrote:

Do you even care?

no.

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

I don't care who wins, as long as the pomms get a good clapping.

If I ever have to kill for something, it would be for, "A woman"
If I ever have to kill something it would have to be, "A woman"

Cant wait!
Pakistan could win or even lose in group stages- anything is possible!

India/Australia/South Africa/England are favourites to Win...

matches start at 9am in morning so miss em all apart from w'ends...so thats a bummer!

plus its a two month tournament.......far too long...

once its gets to QF...the fun will begin

You wrote:
Something that seems to have snuck up - the starting ceremony was today in .

Will it be a carnival of cricket? Who do you think will win?

Do you even care?

ermmm it was yday!

Rocky

Jack the Ripper wrote:
I don't care who wins, as long as the pomms get a good clapping.

Favorites: India, South Africa, Australia & England

Pakistan to get knocked out the group stages

and an underdog out of CANADA KENYA IRELAND NETHERLANDS to get throught to the quarter or semi final stage

but hey forget cricket all about FoOTBALL!

Rocky

rocky wrote:

Leave that in its own thread or I will delete the post.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:
rocky wrote:

Leave that in its own thread or I will delete the post.

LOL sorry

btw i came across this link,cricketers reveal their favorite books

SHAHID AFRIDI revealed his favortie book is:
Fazail-E-Amaal by Muhammad Zakariya Kandhlawi

check the link to see why

Rocky

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
You wrote:

Do you even care?

no.

I take it back Blum 3

Pakistan won by "a record of 205 runs". Biggrin (it was against kenya though)

I think Afridi should get man of the match Smile

Don't think they're gna be great against other teams though.

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Good to see the poms struggling against the dutch.

If I ever have to kill for something, it would be for, "A woman"
If I ever have to kill something it would have to be, "A woman"

India 338 (49.5 overs) tied with England 338-8 (50 overs)

Now that seems like a remarkable match.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

pahahaha

Are you laughing at england?

Ireland stunned England with a three-wicket victory on Wednesday when they chased down England’s total of 327 runs with four balls to spare. Kevin O’ Brien was Ireland’s hero, scoring 113 runs off only 63 balls, and in the process also set a new World Cup record for the fastest 100, which came off only 50 balls.

Sounds pretty entertaining, I have to say.

Cricket is so boring, man! and It's soooooooooooo loooooooooooooooooooooooooong - and I only watched the second half of the game.

Can't believe I actually sat through it all but I did want to see PK win and kept telling myself 'it'll end soon'

I really wanted to see Brett Lee's and Pontings reaction, you could tell the team was getting very anxious and everything.

Can't believe Australia only made 176 runs?! LOL

Great performance by India today in beating Australia.

India V Pakistan in the semis...

there were people at work praying that that didn't happen. Naturally, I wanted the opposite.

My friends were playing cricket with a little bottle and paper scrunched up in a ball, today. It was quite entertaining to watch (although I stopped watching pretty soon into the game)

Its gonna be possibly the biggest TV viewing game in sporting history tomorrow when Paksitan play India!

Whose gonna watch it?

should be great, exciting, tense...........

In Pakistan its a half day public holiday tomorrow so that people can watch the cricket.

It won't be much appreciated if they get whooped.

If its still on when I get home, then I'll be watching it Biggrin

InshaAllah pakistan will win Biggrin

India wins...Theeee End.

Well played by India.