The Ashes (Winter 2010)

A bit late for this topic, but since it is not over yet, and England may actually win the series, a topic is in order, no?

England dominating Australia in Australia is quite something.

How can you watch cricket!?!
'Arrrrrrr' :x Lol

"That's the thing about pain. It demands to be felt" - Augustus Waters

Didn't follow this series at all.. heard that Australia are over 200 runs behind & that England need 4 wickets to win earlier today though.

i havent watched cricket in years. but it is easy to watch.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

But it's soooo boring! Like half the time i don't even get what's going on! :oops:

that is because you're a girl.

On the plus side you dont have to learn what the offside rule is.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:

I'm still a girl.

we are the champs, well england are. now. eventually after so many years of trying to beat the aussies down under, not since mike gatting days, oh yeh btw did u see the ponting aleem dar incident, what a prick?

reminds me of gatting-shakur rana!!!
those were the days

Exception wrote:
You wrote:

I'm still a girl.

Are you planning on changing gender?

Let us know how it goes.

s.b.f wrote:
Exception wrote:
You wrote:

I'm still a girl.

Are you planning on changing gender?

Let us know how it goes.

Nope I am fine as a girl.

Didn't Pakistan cheat?

#Before you look at the thorns of the rose , look at it's beauty. Before you complain about the heat of the sun , enjoy it's light. Before you complain about the blackness of the night, think of it's peace and quiet... #

This was a series between England and Australia.

(and the summer series where a few players got caught for spot fixing, its not the same as throwing a match, but still very serious. Its what you get when people's livelihhoods depend on their career which they have not been able to take part in for months/years as had happened in recent Pakistani history where due to terrorism international teams would not consider playing in Pakistan.)

Ocean wrote:

How quickly can the eyes move to follow the ball that's coming towards the batter at an extraordinary speed

You're missing the moment when you realise that the person has thrown the ball right at your face.

May I add a:

boooooooooooooooooooooooo

That's all Folks.

It's all about the foot work.

At least footie don't have half as many rules!!! Smile

rounders/baseball over cricket anytime. I just cant HACK CRICKET o.o! its the type of sport who would make me skip PE lesson.

I never skip PE lessons.

not that i do PE anymore.

OCean, this truly sounds interesting, lend me your eyes for a cricket match please, or would that be your brain? or the section about eyes..hmm...

"resulting in batter with trauma" thank you. Lol

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Lilly wrote:
rounders/baseball over cricket anytime. I just cant HACK CRICKET o.o! its the type of sport who would make me skip PE lesson.

+1 Man i miss those rounders games!

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi