Yeah, so...

Just me or has TheRev gone a bit (lot) depressy lately?

... Just me?

Okay then.

I dont think it has got more depressive lately.. just less shouting out excitement... maybe the lack of Lilly posting?

This place needs such people so that the rest of us can fed off the extra energy.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:
I dont think it has got more depressive lately.. just less shouting out excitement... maybe the lack of Lilly posting?

This place needs such people so that the rest of us can fed off the extra energy.

Lilly will be happy to know the place IS falling apart w.o her.

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Ocean wrote:
gimme examples

Look around.

And ze general atmosphere?

I dunno, I'm prob talking nonsense ;]

#Before you look at the thorns of the rose , look at it's beauty. Before you complain about the heat of the sun , enjoy it's light. Before you complain about the blackness of the night, think of it's peace and quiet... #

MakeMeRawr_8TeenF wrote:
Ocean wrote:
gimme examples

Look around.

maybe its cos ur 18??? lol

life has more sunshine to it when ur 19 haha

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

Ocean wrote:
MakeMeRawr_8TeenF wrote:
Ocean wrote:
gimme examples

Look around.

Are you ok?

ze generelle atmusphear is fine. Just not as hyper and screamy as it used to be

Yeah that did annoy me at times.

Yeah I'm fiiiine. Just that there doesn't seem to be much good or happy or interesting happening in the Muslim world lately. (By Muslim World, I do not, NOT, mean TheRevival, i'm talking about the actual one)

#Before you look at the thorns of the rose , look at it's beauty. Before you complain about the heat of the sun , enjoy it's light. Before you complain about the blackness of the night, think of it's peace and quiet... #

Ocean wrote:
You're right it seems all the interesting stuff is not being disclosed and kept somewhere in the US cables :/

??

There is interesting stuff out there... jsut nothig extremely shocking so far.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

does anything ever happen in the muslimworld? its mostly muslims in non-muslim world...

im back!

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?