Hajj and Umrah

I planned to perform Hajj, However I found myself baffled about many things (the travel agency with which I can travel, the fares...).. As you know each detail count. I cannot describe my happiness when I found this website, Indeed it is a very good one dealing with Hajj and Umrah packages. A complete explantion about the Hajj and Umrah stages and rituals, requirements..... In short, this website is called WWW.GO-Makkah.com. It offers the first online comparison of Hajj and Umrah packages worlwide to allow the pilgrim select what suits his/her requirements and it helped me much in fact. It equally helps the pilgrim prepare his/her Hajj or Umrah trip via its thorough information! No more Hack or fraud. Many thanks for them, those who vigil to provide their services to the guests of Allah!

WWW.GO-makkah.com here is the website!

Jazakom Allah Khayran brother Muslims

I am quite sure this is spam... but not 100%.

Anyone want to help me decide? Spam or not spam?

(the problem with letting any through is that the companies then think they have free reight and the days after we get loads more spam)

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

It's a semi-spam which could've gone in my 'website links' thread.

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

hajj Packages wrote:
AWESOME SITE.!!!!!!!!!

ok thats defo spam.

maybe its a spam hasanah?

Don't just do something! Stand there.

Ya'qub wrote:
hajj Packages wrote:
AWESOME SITE.!!!!!!!!!

ok thats defo spam.

maybe its a spam hasanah?

+1 Biggrin

"That's the thing about pain. It demands to be felt" - Augustus Waters