A beautiful song about a Child Raping 'Killer Clown'

Its funny how times change...

I have a cousin who at the age of 4 could go to the local market (back home) to get the shopping.

Now a 4 year old would not be let out of sight.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:

I have a cousin who at the age of 4 could go to the local market (back home) to get the shopping.

It can still happen back home.

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

You wrote:

Now a 4 year old would not be let out of sight.

It's weird isn't it.
The song is beautiful in it's own way, like if you'd heard it not knowing it was related to a psycopathic murderer and rapist of 33 boys and young men, you'd think it was just a nice song.

Before i was linked to that song video, i'd never really heard of John Wayne Gacy except maybe in passing. It's pretty awful

#Before you look at the thorns of the rose , look at it's beauty. Before you complain about the heat of the sun , enjoy it's light. Before you complain about the blackness of the night, think of it's peace and quiet... #

Neither had I, before this topic.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.